PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Items Limited Edition and Statue

webhead
04-02-2013, 03:35 AM
For Sale Assassins Creed Items
Title: Assassins Creed Limited Edition
Platform: Xbox 360
Region: North America
Price: $100 CAD not including shipping (negotiable)
Condition: Sealed, new
Link to DB Entry: http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/assassins-creed-limited-edition-ntsc-360

Title: Ezio's Fury
Price: $325 CAD not including shipping
Condition: Sealed, new

So I have two items up for sale here one is the North American Assassin's Creed Limited Edition Sealed Brand New XBOX 360 Version. Will try and have some pics up soon phone got run over so no camera at the moment haha.

Second is an odd case...

I have a brand new in box Ezio's Fury Statue, yet I don't have one. Let me explain. I ordered off of amazon.uk and got it for a good price yet they wouldn't ship to me. So one of the people here graciously helped me and accepted to have my statue shipped to them. Only problem is that shipping price wise is way more than I expected, that is to have it properly shipped and packaged so nothing gets damaged. So I was thinking that if someone who still needed or wants an Ezio's Fury Statue and can afford that shipping or who lives in the UK area shipping would be a heck of a lot cheaper. This could be a good opportunity for them :)

If not I may have to have it just shipped to me for less shipping and have the risk of it getting damaged. Normally this wouldn't be a problem money wise but there was a passing in the family recently and we are all trying to cover for the funeral charges :(.

So if anyone interested please ask/post away for more info and so I can give you a shipping quote or PM if more comfortable.

Time wise I need a response for the Ezio's Fury within a week or 2 tops as the member who is holding for me we agreed that was the max limit that he would hold it for me. For Assassin's Creed Limited Edition No time limit :)

Not trying to make a profit just trying to get my money back.

LowlyAssassin
04-02-2013, 09:07 AM
So how much is the ezio's fury in GBP?

Thetof91
04-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Lowly >> I guess this is the same guy as wrote in the facebook group ;)

Platfus
04-02-2013, 09:24 AM
Yes, I think so :)

Sent from my P350 Cyanogenmod 7 using Tapatalk

LowlyAssassin
04-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Lowly >> I guess this is the same guy as wrote in the facebook group ;)

Yes but on Facebook you did not say it was in UK

webhead
04-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Haha yes that was I as well on the fb group didnt flesh out all the details on there. Thought would be better on here sorry.

In GBP it would be 205GBP and again shipping would be determined on where you live.

CheapAssassin
04-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Sux... If only I am rich.. :(