PDA

View Full Version : Fallout Collectors Items

Count_Chocula
04-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Just a feeler here and looking for Fallout 3 and New Vegas promotional and collectors editions. If anyone knows someone willing to sell or is selling, let me know. I know collecting is an expensive hobby but no extremely ridiculous prices please. Mainly looking for:

Fallout 3 Survival Edition
Fallout 3 Brotherhood of Steel Edition
Fallout 3 Puppet
Fallout 3 Bottle Opener
Vault Dweller's Survival
Fallout new vegas promotional poker
Fallout new vegas promotional playing cards

If you didn't notice already, yes, I'm an extremely huge fan of Fallout 3.
Oh, I'm new by the way. A fellow collector from South Africa. This forum is exactly what I'm looking for, glad to be here! :wave::beer:

Count_Chocula
04-10-2013, 06:08 PM
Anyone? :)

alien
04-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Hey fella,
I have Fallout 3 artbook + making of , 50 PLN shipped to your home? :)

Count_Chocula
04-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Hey fella,
I have Fallout 3 artbook + making of , 50 PLN shipped to your home? :)

Actually looking for the entire CE sealed bud, but thanks anyways. :)

MortalMonday
04-10-2013, 11:16 PM
I have the vault boy sticker decal set from Blockbuster USA. Interested?

v1sav1s
04-11-2013, 12:43 AM
I think I might have a spare GNR soundtrack... is it the one with only 3 songs on it; it was part of a preorder bonus I think? If yes, I'll have to dig through my treasure chest to find it.

driv3r
04-11-2013, 06:13 AM
Would you like the Pip-boy 3000 & BOX? $230 shipped!

Count_Chocula
04-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Would you like the Pip-boy 3000 & BOX? $230 shipped!

Depends on the condition. Do you have the actual survivor edition box and does the pip boy still have the protective plastic on it?

I have the vault boy sticker decal set from Blockbuster USA. Interested?

I am definitely bud! :) How about $15 with shipping?
I think I might have a spare GNR soundtrack... is it the one with only 3 songs on it; it was part of a preorder bonus I think? If yes, I'll have to dig through my treasure chest to find it.

Already obtained one man, thanks anyways. :) if you have anything else Fallout related, pet me know. :)

driv3r
04-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Only the Pip-boy box, not the Survival Edition, and I'm not sure what protective plastic you're talking about, the thing itself is in good condition and functions fine but the little plastic plate you put below is missing a leg.

Count_Chocula
04-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Only the Pip-boy box, not the Survival Edition, and I'm not sure what protective plastic you're talking about, the thing itself is in good condition and functions fine but the little plastic plate you put below is missing a leg.

It's cool Man, would rather prefer a sealed one. Thanks anyways. :)