PDA

View Full Version : mawa retro sale ( vectrex / sega / nintendo / neo geo and more )

mawa
04-10-2013, 08:12 AM
i am bizzy to sell allot of my collection beacouse i have to much colected in the past
on this moment i have 97 octions on ebay from startprice 1,49 euro to 3,95 euro ( for sega mega drive / master system / nes / vectrex / neo geo pocket and more )
http://www.ebay.nl/sch/retrofan_nl/m.html?item=390573249365&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562
allot nice items like :
sonic 3 sega mega drive
lolo 3 nes
vectrex boxed controller ( looks like new )
6 cib vectrexs games including overlay's
gauntlet 4 sega mega drive
paperboy nes
mario 2 / 3 nes
kirby's nes
tiny toon 1 and 2 nes
double dragon master system
moonwalker master systeem
BIOHAZARD 5th Anniversary Special Package Nightmare Returns PS2 ( this one is some more expansief so higher startprice )
and allot more

I will ship world wide and i can combine to safe allot on shipping

Thetof91
04-10-2013, 08:24 AM
Nice :) Will look at your games :)

1 small thing, notice under Super Mario Bros 2 for nes, you write what Europa 1 is and so on.. Maybe idea to write the country in english, as rest of your auction is in english :) I will say it okay to guess what country is what, but also say just a small thing :)

mawa
04-10-2013, 08:28 AM
you are wright at the country's but its to much work for me to change all 97 octions ;)
iff you have questions about shipping i can answer them and give you the correct price
denmark is europe 1 and up to 2 kilo will be 14,30 euro

Nice :) Will look at your games :)

1 small thing, notice under Super Mario Bros 2 for nes, you write what Europa 1 is and so on.. Maybe idea to write the country in english, as rest of your auction is in english :) I will say it okay to guess what country is what, but also say just a small thing :)

kittychloe
04-10-2013, 08:36 AM
the only thing i'm interested in you cant ship :(

mawa
04-10-2013, 08:38 AM
lol you are intrested in my pacislo devil may cry ;)
i also have a pachislo biohazard 5 :) standing here

but this items are to risky to ship out and verry heavy

the only thing i'm interested in you cant ship :(