View Full Version : WTB: Misc AC stuff

Platfus
04-17-2013, 09:17 AM
I'd like to buy some sort of AC things.

AC1 mini figurine from Limited edition
AC2 bonus disc from Black edition

AC2 plastic statue holder from Black edition

AC:B artbook from Collectors edition

AC:B PS3 slip cover from Collectors edition OR Xbox360 game from collectors edition

AC:B plastic key holder from Collectors edition

AC:R Ezio statue box and plastic holder

AC3 GW's journal from Join or die edition even without the paper cutting thingy

Sent from my P350 Cyanogenmod 7 using Tapatalk

Platfus
04-17-2013, 10:44 AM
And please dont offer it thru PM, thanks :) With Dead Island release I have full inbox :D

Mathika
04-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Hey Platfus

I have a ACB US Collectors Edition Artbook:thumb:

What did you mean with plastic statue holder from Black Edition ?
there is no plastic box thing around the statue ;)

Platfus
04-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Oh okay :) I meant that plastic holder. That makes it easy :D How much for artbook including shipping?

Redmagster
04-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Hey Dan :)

I can send you the AC3 journal and the ACB artbook - you pay the post I'll send them to you ;)

comaamen86
04-17-2013, 05:53 PM

I can send you the AC3 journal and the ACB artbook - you pay the post I'll send them to you ;)

what is the cost for shipping them to dan?

mags if you cool with it i will pay for the post if you supplying the two bits

as opposed fto the ni no steel can pay the postage for this now if you bill me 8)

he got an a and can draw a perfect orthodox jew so deserves a treat

he been having hard time his glasses broke, he looks like a Sergei/potter hybrid, and his parents clamped down on his collecting

questate
04-17-2013, 05:58 PM
AC:R Ezio statue box and plastic holder

You mean this?:

http://i.imgur.com/a4hdO.jpg

Platfus
04-17-2013, 07:16 PM
Yep, just without the figurine :)
This is list of things that I received damaged or wasnt included when I bought something.

Platfus
04-17-2013, 07:19 PM

YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!
Something will go to you as well :)

what is the cost for shipping them to dan?

mags if you cool with it i will pay for the post if you supplying the two bits

as opposed fto the ni no steel can pay the postage for this now if you bill me 8)

he got an a and can draw a perfect orthodox jew so deserves a treat

he been having hard time his glasses broke, he looks like a Sergei/potter hybrid, and his parents clamped down on his collecting

Haha, coma, you always makes me laugh :D
Will send you something together with Mag's parcel :)

LyricalOne
04-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Hey bud; you are looking for the AC:B plastic key holder only right?

I'm going to send the key to someone in the Czech R. soon, so I have no need for the plastic holder; I'll be happy to give it to you if you cover the post fee?

Or..I am sending something to Coma soon; so I could try to bundle them, you both gentlemen agree?

Redmagster
04-27-2013, 09:43 PM
Hey bud; you are looking for the AC:B plastic key holder only right?

I'm going to send the key to someone in the Czech R. soon, so I have no need for the plastic holder; I'll be happy to give it to you if you cover the post fee?

Or..I am sending something to Coma soon; so I could try to bundle them, you both gentlemen agree?

Ok here's a thought.... I have to send stuff to Coma and Platfus... Coma needs to send stuff to Lyrical as do I...

So...... Lyrical - you send me my stuff, Coma's stuff and the plactic thingamy whatsit for Platfus...

Coma, you send me stuff for Lyrical..

I will send lovely big box of goodies to Lyrical (from me and Coma) and one to Platfus (from me and Lyrical) and we will all be happy as pigs in the mucky stuff!! :D <3

Platfus
04-27-2013, 10:09 PM
Yeah and Mags I will pay for TR, I am so sorry I havent yet. I will let you know.

Redmagster
04-27-2013, 10:12 PM
Yeah and Mags I will pay for TR, I am so sorry I havent yet. I will let you know.

Stress you not - life's too short :thumb: it's yours no worries and there's no hassle :)

I need to get your address :hug:

LyricalOne
04-27-2013, 10:22 PM
Ok here's a thought.... I have to send stuff to Coma and Platfus... Coma needs to send stuff to Lyrical as do I...

So...... Lyrical - you send me my stuff, Coma's stuff and the plactic thingamy whatsit for Platfus...

Coma, you send me stuff for Lyrical..

I will send lovely big box of goodies to Lyrical (from me and Coma) and one to Platfus (from me and Lyrical) and we will all be happy as pigs in the mucky stuff!! :D <3

Yeah that all sounds great.

So dear Platypus; it is just the plastic key holder that you want, without the key right?

And let me check, but I might be able to do the AC:B art book perhaps as well.

comaamen86
04-28-2013, 01:12 PM
right so we def doing this i will pack and post lyricals steels to mags on tuesday with the other stuff

Platfus
04-28-2013, 01:42 PM
I will exchange my money and will send it to mags :)

AC-THFC
04-28-2013, 02:07 PM
You mean this?:

http://i.imgur.com/a4hdO.jpg

Does anyone have or know of anyone who has a figure like this for sale?

Particularly looking for Ezio Revelations Figure (Boxed) and Ezio Brotherhood Figure (Boxed)

Platfus
04-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Yes, I'm looking for that Brotherhood as wel.

Platfus
04-30-2013, 10:20 AM
And update: looking for AC steelies as well :)