PDA

View Full Version : Here's a weird question... anyone want some CE boxes?

Brandon Storm
04-17-2013, 10:07 PM
So, like most of you, I have some collector's edition boxes just sitting around.

I don't care much about the boxes, but they're too nice to just throw in the trash.

Namely I have a Ninja Gaiden 3 CE box as well as a Gears of War Epic Edition box, just sitting here, taking up room, waiting to get accidentally destroyed so I don't feel bad about throwing it out.

Anybody want them, or is there even a market for such things? Should I just toss it and get over my guilt?

SwiftDeath
04-17-2013, 10:21 PM
Not so much a market but some members might need it to complete their CE

Plus you can usually break the box down and make shipping not so bad

Brandon Storm
04-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Right.

Only issue with these is the Styrofoam inside, which is specially imprinted on both these sets, so I kinda feel like people would want it.

But hey, maybe I'll take some pics and toss them in my sale/trade thread if anyone wants them. Just taking up so much damned space!

Also got the slipcover for the Uncharted 3 CE floating around here.

Had the Skyrim box, but after my cat made a bed in it, it became unusable, haha.

Texas Fire
04-18-2013, 05:19 AM
Do you by chance have any CoD Blops 2 Care Package boxes or just the sleeve for that matter?

TF

kittychloe
04-18-2013, 05:47 AM
there is a market for console boxes

Brandon Storm
04-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Do you by chance have any CoD Blops 2 Care Package boxes or just the sleeve for that matter?

TF

Nah, just the Ninja Gaiden, Gears of War and Uncharted.

there is a market for console boxes

Hmm, I do have some brand new and fresh console boxes.

A couple of 4gb Slim Xbox boxes (complete with packing materials) and a 320gb Slim PS3 box with the NHL 13 outer slipcover.

Those I'm a little less anxious to get rid of though, ever since I tossed my 60gb PS3 one and realized it was the perfect packing box for when I moved. I actually had to go out and buy one of those intec 'gamer suitcases' just to be sure it was safe for the trip.

LyricalOne
04-19-2013, 12:09 AM
Nah, just the Ninja Gaiden, Gears of War and Uncharted.

Hmm, I do have some brand new and fresh console boxes.

A couple of 4gb Slim Xbox boxes (complete with packing materials) and a 320gb Slim PS3 box with the NHL 13 outer slipcover.

Those I'm a little less anxious to get rid of though, ever since I tossed my 60gb PS3 one and realized it was the perfect packing box for when I moved. I actually had to go out and buy one of those intec 'gamer suitcases' just to be sure it was safe for the trip.

the uncharted 3 sleeve?
grr if only I had known earlier, I could of asked for that with my shipment lol

Brandon Storm
04-19-2013, 09:42 PM
Yeah, the sleeve that came over top of the collector's edition.

I'll see what I can do about putting it in with your next shipment!