- 75,- EUR Motorstorm apocalypse
- 75,- EUR Motorstorm Pacific Rift
- 35,- EUR Uncharted 3
- 50,- EUR PS Move
- 75,- EUR Wonderbook incl move acc.
- 35,- EUR Vita Little Big Planet
- 50,- EUR Sorcery
- 100,- EUR GT5
- 75,- EUR White Knights statue (nr 133 van 350) (reserved)
- 25,- EUR Batman DC Universe figurine

send me a PM when interested.

Redmagster
04-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Hi there

Nice collection of items for sale there but please can you post prices for each item as the forum requests you do to avoid any confusion over cost? :thumb:

You can always add a price 'or near offer' if you are unsure as to the value to members

Interested maybe after prices are posted - thank you :)

mosavon
04-20-2013, 02:15 PM
Strictly no offers allowed.

Do not list anything for sale unless you are willing to provide a price in your post (this means no "auction" or "make an offer" type listings. You may link to your eBay listings if you so desire)

Please take a moment to read the rules and fix your thread within 24 hrs or it will be removed : http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

mosavon
04-20-2013, 02:20 PM
Interested in, please reserve.

PS Move PK, Wonderbook PK, White Knight Chronicles Statue, LBP Karting PK and PS Allstars Steelbook.

bob512
04-20-2013, 02:33 PM
Is battle royal the steelbook for the movie?

Gummy
04-20-2013, 02:37 PM
nope, it is the steelbook for the game. Playstation All Stars Battle Royal ;-)

Letrico
04-20-2013, 02:45 PM
sent you PM earlier regarding white knights and battle royale. Please let me know :)

Gummy
04-20-2013, 02:51 PM
I have seen it, whas busy whit replying to everybody.
Got a lot of messages at once.

StayFree( ' 3')
04-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Is battle royal the steelbook for the movie?
lol. got me a little excited there for a moment.

LyricalOne
04-20-2013, 04:46 PM
Reserve PS all stars steelbook for me please!

bbki
04-20-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm interest in steel case of battle royals
Please let me know if it is available

Thank you

Gummy
04-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Stil got some, shall I reserve one for you?
Let me know true PM where I have to send it to.

Redmagster
04-20-2013, 08:18 PM
Thanks for posting prices :) can we talk about motor storm apocalypse :) will pm you - thanks :)

Gummy
04-20-2013, 10:26 PM
To all the people that have send me a PM, please send it again.
instead of deleting my send mails I have deleted all my mails :-(

flatout
04-21-2013, 04:57 AM
Pm sent about the Vita PK.

Gummy
04-22-2013, 09:19 PM
I have send everybody an mail/reply.
If I forgot someone, let me know.

LyricalOne
04-23-2013, 04:47 AM
Since shipping seems to be high, anyone buying anything to the states that would like to do a group ship?

flatout
04-23-2013, 04:59 AM
Maybe me, I noticed the same thing... shipping is pretty high, cost nearly another 50% of the item.

I am waiting for some pics and hoping to negotiate on the price so I may not be able to help you Lyrical. And I am not sure how much we could really save considering one of us would have to re-ship the item to the other person once we got the box.

Basically it would have to be more then us two.

LyricalOne
04-23-2013, 05:54 AM
Maybe me, I noticed the same thing... shipping is pretty high, cost nearly another 50% of the item.

I am waiting for some pics and hoping to negotiate on the price so I may not be able to help you Lyrical. And I am not sure how much we could really save considering one of us would have to re-ship the item to the other person once we got the box.

Basically it would have to be more then us two.

Well for me, I think it's roughly 130% of the price of the item LOL

well I only have 1 steelbook I'm buying, and as far as sending it, I can get basically free shipping within the US, so It would be actually cheaper.

Let me know what you work out, and if there is a chance to get a steelbook inside your shipment

SwiftDeath
04-23-2013, 06:01 AM
Trust me shipping within the US is very, very reasonable if done correctly

If it's big use parcel post if its light use first class package

For instance, a bright contractor in Alaska discovered that it was cheaper to send each individual brick to Alaska via USPS then it was by a standard freight company

Needless to say, USPS no longer allows the shipping of construction materials :rotf:

Moral of the story, so long as it's with trustworthy people, group buy/shipping all the way :)

LyricalOne
04-23-2013, 06:13 AM
Trust me shipping within the US is very, very reasonable if done correctly

If it's big use parcel post if its light use first class package

For instance, a bright contractor in Alaska discovered that it was cheaper to send each individual brick to Alaska via USPS then it was by a standard freight company

Needless to say, USPS no longer allows the shipping of construction materials :rotf:

Moral of the story, so long as it's with trustworthy people, group buy/shipping all the way :)

Haha I agree.

The only reason I like group shipping is because I have access to a place; and the discount I get on UPS via the company makes it basically free; so I actually would be able to send out packages (only within the US) free.

Now since I am new; I know I don't stand as a trustworthy member yet, so I have no problem other people getting the item; I'll just send over a pre-paid UPS label.