PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Spurs1989
04-24-2013, 09:39 PM
Hi everyone,

Just registered here so just saying a quick hello, i have a very small collection of CE's at the moment but ive caught the bug and cant stop looking for my next purchase, at the moment i just own..

Fary Cry 3 Insane Edition
Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition
Fallout 3 UK Collector's Edition

So just a tiny collection so far, im from London UK, i dont have the luxury of alot of money to spend so always on the look out for a bargain.

My 3 CE's are sealed and im finding it very hard to resist opening them, sounds a bit stupid collecting something that i havent even opened, anyone else do this?

Ash

SwiftDeath
04-24-2013, 09:52 PM
:welcome:

While your collection may be small it's got some great stuff :D

Love Fallout, Far Cry and Batman :thumb:

There are plenty of Sealed collectors on here so you're certainly not alone

Take a pic of your CE's when you get a chance so we can see it

We're suckers for pics :)

LowlyAssassin
04-24-2013, 09:56 PM
We love pics so much we have a smiley for this very purpose
:ttiuwp: :this: see I wasn't lying
And :welcome:

AndyTheCollector
04-24-2013, 10:02 PM
:welcome: mate and enjoy your stay here! Is you nickname because of you're Tottenham Hotspur fan? Big Chelsea fan greets you. :D

Spurs1989
04-24-2013, 10:26 PM
As soon as i get my iphone screen replaced i will get a pic up, will be just 3 unopened boxes tho lol although i really like the Batman one because you can see the statue without opening it.

Yep im a Tottenham fan :1: , aslong as we finish above Chelsea then im sure we will get along just fine!!

Harlequin
04-25-2013, 07:36 AM
Hey!
Your collection is definitely small, but those are still great pieces.

Enjoy your time here.

AndyTheCollector
04-25-2013, 03:01 PM
As soon as i get my iphone screen replaced i will get a pic up, will be just 3 unopened boxes tho lol although i really like the Batman one because you can see the statue without opening it.

Yep im a Tottenham fan :1: , aslong as we finish above Chelsea then im sure we will get along just fine!!

No way! :nono: :D

Lemur
04-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Welcome! All collections start from 1. Then it grows and grows and grows :wave:

Twisted
04-27-2013, 07:46 AM
welcome! i am a sealed collector also..i believe my first ever collectors edition was sonic generations..then it spiraled out of control for me from there!

v1sav1s
04-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Ash, Welcome, I see the beginning of a wonderful collection. Hope to see you around here more! :) :wave:

Count_Chocula
04-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Welcome bud! New myself! :) You ever wanna sell that Fallout, you know who to talk to. :D