PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Assassins Creed - New To Collecting

AC-THFC
04-26-2013, 12:50 PM
-- Want To Buy --
Title: Assassins Creed

I am a new collector and I am looking for anything to do with the Assassins Creed series.

If you have anything that might take my interest please let me know.

At this moment in time I particularly looking for (Xbox 360 Versions):
- Assassins Creed 3: Freedom Edition
- Assassins Creed Brotherhood: Codex Edition

I am also looking for:
- Figures (Including Ezio Revelations & Ezio Brotherhood)
- Assassins Creed II - White & Black Editions
- Assassins Creed Revelations: Animus Edition
- Steel books
- Promotional boxes used in shops.

Let me know if you have any of these items or if you see/know anyone who might have them. Thanks!

*Update* *I have changed a few items, but I am off on holiday so will not be able to reply for a couple of weeks*

Mathika
04-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Hey Ho

I have a

PS3 Anthology Edition

PC Freedom Edition

AC3 Launch Kit (the one with the Steelbooks)

PM me if you interrested

alien
04-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Hi mathika just curious how much would you want for AC3 launch?

Anyways, I have AC Collection EU steelbook released by amazon.de. Interested?

HIPPEEDUDE
05-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Hello,i have a new & sealed AC 2 White edition,new/sealed AC Brotherhood Da Vinci flying machine & AC Revelations Animus Edition new/unsealed

AC-THFC
05-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Hello,i have a new & sealed AC 2 White edition,new/sealed AC Brotherhood Da Vinci flying machine & AC Revelations Animus Edition new/unsealed

How much each for the items? Just spent a lot in a few things, so might have to wait a while, but might be interested.

LowlyAssassin
05-03-2013, 07:48 PM
What sort of promotional items are you after?

AC-THFC
05-03-2013, 08:13 PM
What sort of promotional items are you after?

At the moment just boxes used in shops to promote the games or anything that is a bit different.

Ca't really afford press kits at the moment.

ingmar1988
05-03-2013, 08:39 PM
advice..dont waste to much money on random promo crap. I would concentrate on getting all the collector editions and steelbooks first. After you have that complete (which is already a big task) than go for other stuffs.

http://i.imgur.com/skeBnsm.jpg
ps: my collection which is pretty complete (except not pc steelbook but thats because i only collect ps3), also missing canada ebgames pre order tin. And i forgot to include in pic, wooden black edition.

AC-THFC
05-03-2013, 08:41 PM
advice..dont waste to much money on random promo crap. I would concentrate on getting all the collector editions and steelbooks first. After you have that complete (which is already a big task) than go for other stuffs.

Okay, cheers for the advice. Got a few collectors editions at the moment. Just paid ?45 for the AC3 Freedom Edition which is in the post.

Not a cheap hobby considering how many items are out there!

LowlyAssassin
05-03-2013, 09:58 PM

ps: my collection which is pretty complete (except not pc steelbook but thats because i only collect ps3), also missing canada ebgames pre order tin. And i forgot to include in pic, wooden black edition.
Pretty complete but missing Czech polish Asian and Russian collectors editions and only one Spanish edition
You have aalot missing
As do we all

SwiftDeath
05-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Pretty complete but missing Czech polish Asian and Russian collectors editions and only one Spanish edition
You have aalot missing
As do we all

Yeah but I'm pretty sure he's only trying to complete the EU AC CE's

Even though he has all the US CE's too

LowlyAssassin
05-03-2013, 10:02 PM
At the moment just boxes used in shops to promote the games or anything that is a bit different.

Ca't really afford press kits at the moment.

To get every single promo item is impossible
There are more then 5 branches of UBisoft that each license different promo items and distribute in different amounts
For example
Canada
UK
France
Czech
Russian
Singapore
Australia
Netherlands
Belgium

All have different UBisoft departments and each make at least 5 promo items (usually more) per game
So that is 9 departments (there are more)
Times (x)
5 promo items per game
Times (x)
5 games so far
Equals (=)
225 items not including display boxes and store display items such as posters and standees

LowlyAssassin
05-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Yeah but I'm pretty sure he's only trying to complete the EU AC CE's

Even though he has all the US CE's too

You seem to have overlooked the fact that Poland is in Tue EU
And so is Czech Republic (as far as I know)
And so is Spain
So he has a quarter of the EU CE's
Edit hey swift
/edit

SwiftDeath
05-03-2013, 10:06 PM
You seem to have overlooked the fact that Poland is in Tue EU
And so is Czech Republic (as far as I know)
And so is Spain
So he has a quarted of the EU CE's

lol I know they are but I believe he's mentioned that was what he was trying to go for before

So Russian editions would be out but he only collect for consoles anyways so PC editions would all be out

That knocks out most of the polish,czech and Russian editions anyways

SwiftDeath
05-03-2013, 10:07 PM
To get every single promo item is impossible
There are more then 5 branches of UBisoft that each license different promo items and distribute in different amounts
For example
Canada
UK
France
Czech
Russian
Singapore
Australia
Netherlands
Belgium

All have different UBisoft departments and each make at least 5 promo items (usually more) per game
So that is 9 departments (there are more)
Times (x)
5 promo items per game
Times (x)
5 games so far
Equals (=)
225 items not including display boxes and store display items such as posters and standees

So lily, how many promo items do you have for AC?

Using your own definition for what a promo item is and isn't

Also your best guess/estimate is perfectly fine

LowlyAssassin
05-03-2013, 10:29 PM
So lily, how many promo items do you have for AC?

Using your own definition for what a promo item is and isn't

Also your best guess/estimate is perfectly fine

30 ish
Not including pre sale (immediate ownership) upon preorder
And preorder bonus items
But including gamestop employee/ UBisoft employee gifts
And other items used to promote the game where the item was not originally sold but gifted

Yes promo items are hard to define

AC-THFC
05-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Think you both have just shown how many items are out there!

I'm going to stick to UK Collectors Editions until I have them all. Looking for AC 2 black and white editions and AC3 codex Edition at the moment.

Think I'll go with books, guides and comics aswell. Not to much variety at the moment with them.

Also a fan of the AC figures.

Should have bought all the editions at the time, just didn't have the money!

SwiftDeath
05-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Yes it's a good idea for an AC collector to try and limit what they collect at least at first

I would say start with all retail items of what you have listed

As there are some statues, guides etc. that were press or ubisoft employees only

Also I think you mean ACB (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) Codex Edition

UK had ACIII Freedom Edition and ACIII Join or Die Edition

Maybe ACIII ubiworkshop edition too :think:

AC-THFC
05-03-2013, 11:00 PM
Yes it's a good idea for an AC collector to try and limit what they collect at least at first

I would say start with all retail items of what you have listed

As there are some statues, guides etc. that were press or ubisoft employees only

Also I think you mean ACB (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) Codex Edition

UK had ACIII Freedom Edition and ACIII Join or Die Edition

Maybe ACIII ubiworkshop edition too :think:

How often does ubisoft employee exclusive come up for sale? Are Press kits just for employees or are they given to the press? (Hadn't heard of them before coming across this forum!)

Yeah sorry that was a mistype. I did mean Brotherhood! I have AC3 Join or die, Freedom is in the post.

If you guys see anything going cheaply , please let me know. Would be greatly appreciated.

SwiftDeath
05-04-2013, 12:24 AM
How often does ubisoft employee exclusive come up for sale? Are Press kits just for employees or are they given to the press? (Hadn't heard of them before coming across this forum!)

Yeah sorry that was a mistype. I did mean Brotherhood! I have AC3 Join or die, Freedom is in the post.

If you guys see anything going cheaply , please let me know. Would be greatly appreciated.

Ubisoft employee stuff comes up rarely tbh but there is quite a lot of it to be had

ACIII laser art cell, some art prints, a statue or two

Press kits are given to gaming journalists, reviewers and the like

Thus they tend to be harder to find then a lot of other things

Keep an eye on the "rare stuff on ebay" thread here:

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?p=133372#post133372

As a lot of rare stuff gets posted

HIPPEEDUDE
05-04-2013, 04:37 AM
How much each for the items? Just spent a lot in a few things, so might have to wait a while, but might be interested.

Hello,its not a problem. I can also do a payment plan if you like to help you out:)
AC Animus edition-AU$70
AC Da Vinci Flying machine-new AU$40
AC 2 White Edition-new AU$100

LowlyAssassin
05-04-2013, 06:17 AM
Other employee items include tee shirts, hoodies, lithographs, statues, art prints and some thongs we never see
And some studios (per region /country)have there own unique items we have never seen

LeX
05-04-2013, 08:15 AM

Man, I envy your steelbooks. That brotherhood and spanish sticker. :drool: :drool: :drool:

ingmar1988
05-04-2013, 02:35 PM
yeah especially the brotherhood stickerbook is impossible to get, even for me living in holland where it released.

LowlyAssassin
05-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Here you go....
Job done
One collection
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Assassins-Creed-Special-Ultimate-Collection-/200922015454?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_146&hash=item2ec7e2a6de

HIPPEEDUDE
05-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Here you go....
Job done
One collection
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Assassins-Creed-Special-Ultimate-Collection-/200922015454?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_146&hash=item2ec7e2a6de

Good find & realistically about what it would cost you give or take to buy each thing plus have it sent to you. Interested to see what happens with this:think:

LowlyAssassin
05-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Good find & realistically about what it would cost you give or take to buy each thing plus have it sent to you. Interested to see what happens with this:think:
Yea I was going to price it up but seems a great deal to me
Although he only has one item I really really want

LowlyAssassin
05-06-2013, 02:11 PM
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Assassins-Creed-Special-Ultimate-Collection-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/CXgAAMXQoiJRhq1B/$T2eC16N,!zEE9s3!WpO7BRhq1BqD7Q~~60_57.JPG
Missing
NA AC1 CE
AC2 Master Assassin
ACIII Join or Die

LeX
05-06-2013, 02:16 PM
IS that mask authentic or license?
any info please

LowlyAssassin
05-06-2013, 02:19 PM
any info please

The mask is mine
So shhh
It was a pre order bonus in France for ACB
And honestly back when acb came out you couldn't give one away.. Nobody wanted one.. They mostly got trashed and thrown away
Some people claim they came in the acb launch kit.. Maybe they did.. Maybe they didn't..

HIPPEEDUDE
05-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Yea I was going to price it up but seems a great deal to me
Although he only has one item I really really want

Knowing you,that would be the mask:D
any info please
Yes,it looks authentic. Its a promo item from memory

LowlyAssassin
05-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Knowing you,that would be the mask:D

Yes,it looks authentic. Its a promo item from memory

Yep the mask
And promo or pre order is hard to know, sure some would have been given in comps as promo items but short of speaking to tail or someone that's been collecting ac since the start its hard to find out

LeX
05-06-2013, 02:31 PM
interesting. ..

LowlyAssassin
05-06-2013, 02:36 PM
interesting. ..

What's that?

Platfus
05-06-2013, 03:12 PM
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Assassins-Creed-Special-Ultimate-Collection-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/CXgAAMXQoiJRhq1B/$T2eC16N,!zEE9s3!WpO7BRhq1BqD7Q~~60_57.JPG
Missing
NA AC1 CE
AC2 Master Assassin
ACIII Join or Die

And czech stuff, japanesse stuff, russian stuff and other editions :D I think theres no AC3 LE and Ubiworkshop

LowlyAssassin
05-06-2013, 03:44 PM
And czech stuff, japanesse stuff, russian stuff and other editions :D I think theres no AC3 LE and Ubiworkshop

Yep but its a good start to any Collection

Platfus
05-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Yeah, it is :)

AC-THFC
05-13-2013, 11:06 AM
*Update* Added new items!

HYB
05-13-2013, 11:30 AM
I have some AC stuff for sale here: http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12449. I also have the white edition NIB for x360 and the steelbook edition with the cards that aren't listed. Feel free to offer if prices seem steep!

SFrankland
05-13-2013, 11:39 AM
Hi mate, I have an animus edition on my for sale thread plus steels etc. make me an offer if your not happy with the prices

AC-THFC
05-28-2013, 06:55 PM
*Updated*

melt
05-29-2013, 10:08 AM
http://www.buygame2.com/en/shop_detail.php?subcat_id=39&pageno=2&item_id=13829

Found this white edition for x-box360

ignore this as it has been sold out but you can try to back order with them

gazhims3lv
06-02-2013, 09:27 PM
I have the White Edition for the PS3.. Perfect condition, its not sealed but I only took it out of the box one time.