PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!

cheese101
04-29-2013, 07:27 PM
Hi, I used to look around this site for list of collectors stuff for the past few weeks and decided I'd join in today

Note that I am just a beginner so I dont really have much and recently started collecting steelbooks and other collector's edition that I can afford so please dont laugh at my small collection :rotf:

Notable items that I currently have:

Starcraft 2 HotS CE (PC)
Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 CE (PS3 - obviously)
Injustice: Gods Among Us EU CE (so far the best CE I currently have) (PS3)

and also not really special but worth mentioning:

ET: Quake Wars CE (PC)
Portal 2 Cube Edition (PS3)
Bioshock 2 Rapture Edition (PS3)

stuff that I am currently waiting for in the mail:

Bioshock Infinite Songbird Statue (I still need to get the other premium edition stuff)
Mass Effect 3 CE (PS3) (I know I heard the ending was bad but there is a steelbook in the CE!!)

I am looking forward to collect more steelbooks in the future and other CE that I come across

small note: I dont really understand why there are some people who hate steelbooks, they are awesome imo :1:

SwiftDeath
04-29-2013, 07:29 PM
:welcome:

You'll love it here I'm sure :D

And yes steelbooks can be so beautiful :)

Also to be fair that Portal 2 Cube Edition is by far your rarest CE

Albeit I agree the injustice one is nicer, it's far more common

Anyways post pics when you can we love to see ppl's collections

AndyTheCollector
04-29-2013, 07:30 PM
:welcome: mate and enjoy your stay here! Well, everyone started with little collection. :)

cheese101
04-29-2013, 07:40 PM
Also to be fair that Portal 2 Cube Edition is by far your rarest CE

I wish I'd knew that sooner, I have been throwing that small cube that came with it around for months and it had some scratches now :(

I will post some pics after my songbird arrives but it wont be much so dont get your hopes up :)

Matt16
04-29-2013, 07:40 PM
:wave: Welcome :)

You've got some nice things, it doesn't matter how many as Lao-tzu once said, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

LowlyAssassin
04-29-2013, 07:55 PM
I don't hate steel books I just would prefer some other form of CE or item like a nice picture or a 1:1 scale replica item