PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock Infinite Press Kit & Infinite Launch Kit and other Infinite items - Promos

flatout
05-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Prices are in USD

The Last Of Us Press Kit (has the black disc of coarse) - $630 ono + shipping
http://i40.tinypic.com/70gggw.jpg

Limited Edition Splinter Cell Blacklist E3 bundle (Limited Edition Comic "5 of 300", SC Speaker, SC Shirt) - $75 + shipping:

http://i42.tinypic.com/33vnrll.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/1r3gn9.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/33cua1s.jpg

Assassin's Creed Leather Emblem Necklace - $15 + shipping:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2ur6x7a.jpg

Diablo 3 PS3 Ver. Pre-Order 2 Sided Poster - $5 + shipping (1 Left):
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Diablo-3-III-2-Sided-Promo-Poster-Rare-Limited-Run-PS3-XBOX-PC-/00/s/NDY1WDY0MA==/z/q6gAAMXQAF5Riafg/$T2eC16F,!zoE9s5nc3tvBRi,ffy4GQ~~60_3.JPG

Bioshock Infinite Alt Sticker, Mini Tattoo, and Infinite Paper Pad - $15 + shipping (SOLD Kyle Katarn):

http://i43.tinypic.com/iypvz6.jpg

Bioshock Infinite Launch Kit - Contains the tote bag, 3 pins, and the logo sticker that it came with. (SOLD Boinzoink)

I will take $35 for this + shipping:

http://i40.tinypic.com/ae31i0.jpg

Bioshock Infinite PAX East Exclusive Pins (sealed) - $25 + shipping (SOLD Boinkzoink):

http://i39.tinypic.com/dy94bd.jpg

Bioshock Infinite Keychain - $7.50 + shipping (SOLD Boinkzoink):

http://i43.tinypic.com/5e97uq.jpg

Bioshock Infinite Alternative Cardboard Press Kit (all items inside are sealed) - (SOLD Boinkzoink):

http://i44.tinypic.com/23pcsm.jpg

$120 firm + shipping - AC3 Launch Kit: Chest box (Has a small tear in the corner on the side and a crease, both pictured in the second pic), Necklace Box with necklace and letter, Steelbook, 2 mini maps, and 1 large map (SOLD to SwiftDeath):

http://oi40.tinypic.com/30tpc06.jpg - All items
http://oi41.tinypic.com/2q1gkuh.jpg - Picture showing the tear and crease up close

Injustice PS3 Press Kit and Rare Promo Cards - SOLD to vhal_x.

BioShock Infinite Press Kit (SOLD on eBay for my BIN price)
So I will take $830 here + shipping. (I have this on eBay right now for $999.99 OBO. BUT I am willing to accept a better offer on here for members then I would on eBay for 2 reasons. One your members here and two I will save a little on fees.)
I truly am sorry for the price but I do not want to sell it but am being forced to sell my entire Infinite collection to pay for parts for my vehicle. One of the parts is very expensive and if it were not for this I would not be selling this or the other items from my Infinite collection:
http://i44.tinypic.com/3583twp.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/jai2rl.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/dpuv7r.jpg

BioShock Infinite KeyChains... I have 5 of these and I can offer these cheaper then what they sell for on the official website and I can offer much more reasonable shipping then they charge. These are actually really nice I will take [U]$7.50 from members plus shipping, so if you chose regular shipping I can get you one for around $10 in the US... or not too much more for international regular shipping:

KEYCHAINS SOLD:
1. Redmagster
2. Matt16 + the Insert
3. NipperKipper
4. LyricalOne
5. Deathhound

FIRST MEMBER TO BUY A POSTER WILL GET A SLIGHTLY DAMAGED COD GHOST ONE WITH IT AS A BONUS (there are 2 very small tears from it being dented while rolled) (Redmagster got this for buying the first Poster)

WATCH_DOGS Pre-Order Poster (SOLD: Redmagster)

BF4 Dog Tags w/Future DLC (SOLD: stretters87)

AC: BF Pre-Order 2 Sided Poster (SOLD: stretters87)

Destiny Pre-Order 2 Sided Poster- (SOLD: Redmagster)

Okay I have a BioShock Infinite 360 Exclusive Falling Insert (real one, not a print out), sorry for the bad pic but I have it packaged already (and I did such a great job of packing it I did not want to remove it to take new pics). I just want my money spent back so I will take $20 + shipping (SOLD: Matt16):

BioShock Infinite Notebook SOLD TO SWIFTDEATH

Redmagster
05-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Have you got prices there Flatout? :)

flatout
05-10-2013, 10:46 PM
I was updating right after I posted... sometimes my post disappears if I wait too long ;)

SwiftDeath
05-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the notebook flatout :)

flatout
05-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the notebook flatout :)

No problem... glad it arrived just fine!

Redmagster
05-10-2013, 10:54 PM
I was updating right after I posted... sometimes my post disappears if I wait too long ;)

And I am an impatient brat... :lmao:

Can I have a key ring please?!? *asks nicely* you can ship to lyrical as he is building a little box for me... :cpatch:

Any trades you are after at all??

v1sav1s
05-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Hey there flatout,

Can you give more details about the insert (dimensions, paper texture, etc)? I can't believe they charged $20 for it, but perhaps it was worth it. :O

Thanks. :)

flatout
05-10-2013, 11:01 PM
And I am an impatient brat... :lmao:

Can I have a key ring please?!? *asks nicely* you can ship to lyrical as he is building a little box for me... :cpatch:

Any trades you are after at all??

Lol :nono:

Yes I can sell you a Keychain. You would like it shipped to someone else in the US?

Not sure about trades... I am not really looking for a lot right now. I am only really into the games I mentioned in the Found Deals thread.

I will PM you ;)

Hey there flatout,

Can you give more details about the insert (dimensions, paper texture, etc)? I can't believe they charged $20 for it, but perhaps it was worth it. :O

I bought it from a member. These were promos given out at the Midnight launch and it is printed on thick paper like a litho but with pre-creases where the end of the case would be. It is very nice and is on thick litho type paper and is really not meant to be used as an insert (it really would not work with this type opf paper). This is the official one, not a printout.

StayFree( ' 3')
05-10-2013, 11:02 PM
Hey there flatout,

should be free, unless a Dev decided to scam him ;)

flatout
05-10-2013, 11:05 PM
should be free, unless a Dev decided to scam him ;)

It is not he printout that you can get off the website... I am not sure how else I can explain it.

It is on thick litho paper and it was an official collectable that was given out at the midnight launch. Some of these were even signed and were for sale on eBay.

Although lately I have seen people trying to sell ones they just printed out themselves on eBay which makes me sad and makes me not wanting to bother to sell it on there... although I figured people one ehre would already have an idea of how this one is the official thicker one that was given out at the midnight launch.

Matt16
05-10-2013, 11:09 PM
I'll take the bioshock insert and a keyring unless someone beat me :)

SwiftDeath
05-10-2013, 11:09 PM
It is not he printout that you can get off the website... I am not sure how else I can explain it.

It is on thick litho paper and it was an official collectable that was given out at the midnight launch. Some of these were even signed and were for sale on eBay.

Although lately I have seen people trying to sell ones they just printed out themselves on eBay which makes me sad and makes me not wanting to bother to sell it on there... although I figured people one ehre would already have an idea of how this one is the official thicker one that was given out at the midnight launch.

I would refer to it as card stock. It was given by dev team to midnight attendees who promptly sold it on ebay. Leftovers of posters and inserts were given away after midnight events in many locations hence the unsigned copies

Flatout do you have those injustice playing cards?

If so I'm interested but think you might have grabbed too much from mags post

nipperkipper
05-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Can i have a keyring as well please if you still have

flatout
05-11-2013, 12:06 AM
I'll take the bioshock insert and a keyring unless someone beat me :)

Yes you can get one... I will PM you (or PM me).

I would refer to it as card stock. It was given by dev team to midnight attendees who promptly sold it on ebay. Leftovers of posters and inserts were given away after midnight events in many locations hence the unsigned copies

Flatout do you have those injustice playing cards?

If so I'm interested but think you might have grabbed too much from mags post

Yes am getting the cards but I may be selling them with the Kit if I sell it. No really sure what I am going to do with it yet. vhal_x has first refusal if I decide to sell but i might want to see if I get any trade offers. I don't think I offered the cards with the Kit to her but I might give her first crack at them if I sell it to her (seems only fair).

Can i have a keyring as well please if you still have

Done... I will send you a PM.

flatout
05-11-2013, 12:15 AM
Oh I forgot I also have some GameStop bonus posters/promos. Just wanted to mention that in case someone was looking for any of them before I post them on eBay. AC:BL poster, Diablo 3 Poster, Watch_Dogs Cel. Those are then ones I know I have not listed as of yet.

I was starting them around $10 for the posters and the WATCH_DOGS Cel (it is the same thing as the AC Cels) I am unsure of what it is worth... I might keep it if there is no interest.

flatout
05-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Updated the OP with GameStop Pre-Order Bonuses.

stretters87
05-11-2013, 01:54 AM
Any idea how much it would cost to send the black flag poster and the battlefield dogtags to the UK?

flatout
05-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Any idea how much it would cost to send the black flag poster and the battlefield dogtags to the UK?

If I can ship them together (which I think I should be able to) then it would be AROUND $10-14 for First Class Registered shipping. I sent a MIR Book to the UK First Class Registered in a very small box and it was $12.xx.

Or did you mean in total with item and shipping costs?

flatout
05-11-2013, 02:06 AM
You have a PM.

LyricalOne
05-11-2013, 03:41 AM
Um I guess for 7 bucks I'll take a Keyring please! :D

Also, I'll talk to Mags, but I wonder if she wants me to ship her other items with what she just bought from you.

flatout
05-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Um I guess for 7 bucks I'll take a Keyring please! :D

Also, I'll talk to Mags, but I wonder if she wants me to ship her other items with what she just bought from you.

Okay you got the last one! (I think)

I will mark it down.

I think she was going to have me ship the items to you BUT there are a couple other UK members buying from me so I think now they have just decided to combine ship.

LyricalOne
05-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Okay you got the last one! (I think)

I will mark it down.

I think she was going to have me ship the items to you BUT there are a couple other UK members buying from me so I think now they have just decided to combine ship.

Alright no worries.

I'll check with her in case she wants me to give you some of her stuff I have/ am getting.

flatout
05-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Alright no worries.

I'll check with her in case she wants me to give you some of her stuff I have/ am getting.

PM me when you find out and then we can work out the price for shipping and payment ;)

sneaksgalore
05-11-2013, 03:50 PM
I would be interested in injustice press kit only when challenge has refused obviously just let me know :)

sneaksgalore
05-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Only when vhal has refused (damn iPhone autocorrect)

flatout
05-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Okay... no problem. I am open to trade offers. But I am not looking for anything in particular.

I am into Darksiders, Bioshock, God of War, Dishonored, and Kingdoms of Amalur.

sneaksgalore
05-11-2013, 03:59 PM
I would be looking to but I don't have anything you would trade I don't think

sneaksgalore
05-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Buy ** ffs

flatout
05-11-2013, 04:05 PM
I would be looking to but I don't have anything you would trade I don't think

No problem... you will have second chance if i decide to sell.

Thanks for you interest!

ingmar1988
05-11-2013, 04:08 PM
i would love the injustice pk...hope my contact gets one as well since i cant afford it at this price.

flatout
05-11-2013, 04:14 PM
i would love the injustice pk...hope my contact gets one as well since i cant afford it at this price.

Do you mean i am asking too much or that you get your kits really cheap becasue you have the right contacts?

ingmar1988
05-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Me having the right contacts, price i cant really tell since i didnt see one sold yet on ebay. Can i ask where you got it from? Was it distributed in usa as well?

flatout
05-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Me having the right contacts, price i cant really tell since i didnt see one sold yet on ebay. Can i ask where you got it from? Was it distributed in usa as well?

I figured you must have meant compared to the cheap prices you can get from the right press contacts.

I got this off eBay but it was listed very poorly (not the right keywords in the title).

Then I asked what it was worth and Red saw an 360 on eBay go for about what I listed mine for... so that is were i got the number from.

ingmar1988
05-11-2013, 04:25 PM
aah...but did you get it from european seller or usa? Most pk are europe only but some exceptions...im just curious. I would think europe since promo disc included.

flatout
05-11-2013, 04:28 PM
aah...but did you get it from european seller or usa? Most pk are europe only but some exceptions...im just curious. I would think europe since promo disc included.

Oh sorry... forgot to answer that part.

I got it from a UK seller (like you said the EU Promo Disc is a dead giveaway).

From what my US gaming press contact says the US gets retail versions of games for review.

flatout
05-11-2013, 06:31 PM
stretters87 got the BF4 Dog Tags and the AC:BF Poster.

So all I really have left is 1 or 2 Diablo 3 2-Sided Pre-Order Posters... and "MAYBE" one more Kaychain.

Deathhound
05-12-2013, 06:54 AM
and "MAYBE" one more Kaychain.

In which I am very much interested

flatout
05-12-2013, 05:05 PM

I just checked and I do have one more and it is all yours.

Send me a PM with your PayPal address and what type of shipping you want... I suggest First Class Registered.

Cheers

flatout
05-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Only a a couple Diablo 3 PS3 Pre-Order Posters left.

flatout
05-12-2013, 08:11 PM
I actually have one more new Destiny poster as well.

flatout
05-13-2013, 03:21 AM

Please check your PMs... I am going to do post quotes tomorrow for the "out of country-ers".

I will need you PayPal address sent to me in a PM so I can send you an invoive once I get an approximate quote to Germany.

Cheers

flatout
05-27-2013, 03:14 PM
Glad you got your Keychain Death!

LyricalOne
05-27-2013, 03:23 PM
I forgot to mention to you, I got my keychain right away.

Looks great :D
thanks bud!
Will leave feedback now

flatout
05-30-2013, 02:15 AM
Thanks Lyrical and Nipper!

Feedback left!

Matt16
05-30-2013, 08:53 AM
Hey mate, all arrived perfect. Cheers :)

flatout
05-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Glad to hear it!

Hope you enjoy them!

flatout
06-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Let me know when you get your items stretters87.

I might be listing some really nice items soon... stay tuned.

Boinkzoink
06-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Let me know when you get your items stretters87.

I might be listing some really nice items soon... stay tuned.

Lol, can't wait! Been eyeing some items from your collection which hopefully will be listed. Hahaha.. :lol:

flatout
06-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Added AC3 Promo Kit.

That is not the items I was talking about though... still thinking hard on whether i want to list the others.

flatout
06-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Lol, can't wait! Been eyeing some items from your collection which hopefully will be listed. Hahaha.. :lol:

:beach:

Well if I list... it will be items that have to do with my avatar and sig, I think that is a pretty good hint :rotf:

Boinkzoink
06-05-2013, 03:02 PM
:beach:

Well if I list... it will be items that have to do with my avatar and sig, I think that is a pretty good hint :rotf:

Really!! Those were exactly the stuffs I was eyeing actually. Hahaha.. Can hardly wait! :bananayes:

flatout
06-07-2013, 02:32 AM
I updated like I said I would... please forgive me for the Press Kits price.

I do not want to sell it (as I am sure those who know me are aware) but I am forced to, my Infinite collection was the only one that held the value I need to buy the parts I need.

MortalMonday
06-07-2013, 03:03 AM
Sorry to hear about the car troubles. Cars suck!

flatout
06-07-2013, 03:06 AM
Sorry to hear about the car troubles. Cars suck!

Thanks Mortal... I appreciate it.

I am sad to see these go, but I need priorities I suppose. I don't have the income right now to do both.

BTW... I have a truck, I do live in Maine. LOL :rotf:

Mostly for work though.

flatout
06-07-2013, 03:47 AM
Boinkzoink reserved 2 other items, PAX East Pins and the Keychain.

sedanell
06-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Ah shucks, too slow for the alternative press kit :[! been a lurker for so long and when I saw "bioshock infinite" i got so excited (first/only game I collect for). sorry to hear about the car trouble too.

vhal_x
06-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Received Injustice today :) Leaving feedback :D xx

flatout
06-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Ah shucks, too slow for the alternative press kit :[! been a lurker for so long and when I saw "bioshock infinite" i got so excited (first/only game I collect for). sorry to hear about the car trouble too.

Sorry to hear that my friend. Yeah it is a nice kit and being complete makes it super rare for some reason. Everything inside is also sealed (even the promo Disc case).

Really all the items inside can be found with some searching but the PK box is the only one I and other have ever seen thus far. Most of the people who got them probably threw the box away not thinking it would be worth anything (it is too bad they don't know anything about collecting).

Received Injustice today :) Leaving feedback :D xx

Thanks vhal! I am very happy to hear it arrived and arrived just fine. I packaged it very sturdy and carefully (I was quite proud of the packaging).

I left you feedback s well... cheers!

flatout
06-07-2013, 07:02 PM
Infinite PK still available.

tsquared44
06-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Is the infinite press kit still available and how much?. Sorry to hear about your car troubles. It must be a pain to loosen your collection to get to point a to b. You should just ride a bike haha. jk

flatout
06-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Is the infinite press kit still available and how much?. Sorry to hear about your car troubles. It must be a pain to loosen your collection to get to point a to b. You should just ride a bike haha. jk

Lol... yeah. Car trouble can be expensive.

Sorry but it sold the other day on eBay for my BIN price.

tsquared44
06-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Damn. Is it a very sought after piece?. Do you know where i can get my hands on one?. Were they limited to a certain number?

congrats that you sold it

flatout
06-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Before i answer... which one?

The regular "Booker's Box" one or the alternative cardboard one?

And thanks on the congrats... I was happy and sad at the same time when it sold.

flatout
06-17-2013, 03:33 AM
I might have some new items soon.

Enjoy your items Boinzoink!

Let me know when you get it!

Boinkzoink
06-17-2013, 05:35 AM
I might have some new items soon.

Enjoy your items Boinzoink!

Let me know when you get it!

Thanks man! Really appreciate your help and understanding during our deal, and I can't wait for the "Bioshock Parcel" to arrive!

Haha.. Feeling anxious and excited for it!:yahoo:

flatout
06-19-2013, 08:26 AM
Added a The Last of Us Press Kit.

flatout
06-19-2013, 09:07 AM
Added Splinter Cell Blacklist E3 Limited Edition bundle... may have more to add later.

flatout
06-19-2013, 11:59 PM
Ahh.... good times.

I am adding an AC necklace (I believe it is the same one form one of the launch kits).

flatout
06-21-2013, 05:43 AM
Updated price to The Last of Us Press Kit.

Madigan
06-21-2013, 06:38 AM
You can't have 2 for sale threads active at the same time.

flatout
06-21-2013, 06:41 AM
Thanks Madigan... I already put in an alert to close this one before starting my other.

BTW, I have been meaning to ask. What is your Avatar?

comaamen86
06-21-2013, 07:28 AM
watchdogs e3 tin and launch kit, can i make an offer $100 for the two?

flatout
06-21-2013, 07:30 AM
watchdogs e3 tin and launch kit, can i make an offer $100 for the two?

Post in the new thread please... then PM me ;)

Pre-ciated it :beer: