PDA

View Full Version : Possible Irrational Statue

bazzaffc
05-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Interesting post on Irrational Games Facebook page

"If we were to create & sell a statue/bust which character would you like to see?"

Oh yes please, what do we think on here?

SwiftDeath
05-17-2013, 05:01 PM
Honestly I wouldn't mind a comstock bust/statues

Bad guys need representing too!

bazzaffc
05-17-2013, 05:13 PM
They have got a vote actually, there options are

Booker
Elizabeth
Lutece Twins
Daisy
Handyman
Motorized Patriot
Songbird
Comstock
Other (Comment below)

Think the lutece twins, handyman or motorized patriot would be pretty cool

SwiftDeath
05-17-2013, 05:14 PM
They have got a vote actually, there options are

Booker
Elizabeth
Lutece Twins
Daisy
Handyman
Motorized Patriot
Songbird
Comstock
Other (Comment below)

Think the lutece twins, handyman or motorized patriot would be pretty cool

This is pretty cool although sure to be expensive

You mind updating (editing) your original post with a link to the facebook page?

Some of us are unbelievably lazy :P

bazzaffc
05-17-2013, 05:16 PM
This is pretty cool although sure to be expensive

You mind updating (editing) your original post with a link to the facebook page?

Some of us are unbelievably lazy :P

Yer course, not sure if you can link directly to the actual post but this is the page you can find it on

https://www.facebook.com/IrrationalGames?fref=ts

Mike1888
05-18-2013, 12:39 AM
The Luteces would be so awesome.

Definitely my favourite characters in the game.

HIPPEEDUDE
05-18-2013, 01:08 AM
Lets me think,what would i like to see. How about a reasonable price for the bloody thing,cheaper shipping & a limit of one per customer for a damn start:D

Mancoon
05-20-2013, 12:19 AM
Yeah I agree with that hippee. One per customer especially. I'd also love to see some luteces get picked. So far Elizabeth is winning the poll, hopefully you guys who want luteces will vote, I'd rather not have an Elizabeth statue.

patcrazystar64
05-20-2013, 01:23 AM
I guess I'm one of few who wants a Comstock statue. Something like this maybe.

http://orcz.com/images/thumb/8/82/Newedensquarebioshockinfinite.jpg/400px-Newedensquarebioshockinfinite.jpg

bazzaffc
05-20-2013, 09:41 AM
Actually I do like the look of that comstock statue would make a really nice real life figure.

Would be good if they limited them to 1 per customer but still won't completely stop people getting hold of more and selling them on, but will make it much harder.

I missed the sale for the murder of crow bottle, was this limited to 1 per customer or is that we're the problems started??

Mancoon
05-20-2013, 10:09 PM
I wouldn't mind a Comstock at all, he's right at the top of my list. I just chose to push the luteces because Comstock is losing too badly in votes. It's about a fifty vote difference last I checked between Elizabeth and the luteces. I'd rather see the luteces since they have no representation yet, Elizabeth is in the lithograph, has the statue of Columbia made of her and the toy figure from neca. As for 1per customer I think it's always been order as many as you want. I missed out on lots of goodies because of this. Crows, signed lithos, and then had my signed mind in revolt order cancelled. After much complaining to 2k store they told me they might change ordering to 1per customer on rare items. I hope they do cause I watched one seller on ebay sell 5 signed lithos sets, and multiples that were sold on the mind in revolt book got mine and mortals order cancelled. Still not happy and promised to boycott but already ordered a plushie songbird, so I suck!