PDA

View Full Version : Selling CEs/Steelbooks

StyX
05-18-2013, 04:26 PM
I?m selling some of my CEs/Steelbooks because I want to buy a new PC and therefore I need some money :D

I do have a paypal account and I finally know how to use it :D

Prices ARE negotiable!

List:

Defiance Ultimate Edition (without game) - 50?
Saints Row 2 Steelbook - 120€
Dead Island Red Edition - 80?
Dead Island Riptide Steelbook - 20?
Bioshock Infinite Steelbook - 20?
Metal Gear Solid Revengeance Steelbook (the one from Gamestop) - 20?

Shipping is not included with the prices as it depends on where I have to ship them :)

bob512
05-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Pm sent

mosavon
05-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition (with the figurine) - honestly I have no clue what it is worth

Do not list anything for sale unless you are willing to provide a price in your post (this means no "auction" or "make an offer" type listings. You may link to your eBay listings if you so desire)

Please price the item above, it is in breach of the rule above.

Please take a moment to read the rules and fix your thread within 24 hrs or it will be removed.

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

Redmagster
05-18-2013, 05:21 PM
Pm sent :)

StyX
05-19-2013, 11:00 AM
So many Pns :D

Will answer all of them later on today.

Oh, and price for Saints Row 2 has changed. Some member told me it?s worth way more.
I know it?s a drastic price change but I had no clue that it?s worth that much :)
I was told it is always sold at 150 and above so I think 120 is a decent price. (the 120 are including shipping to Europe and UK; for US and other countries I gotta look up for shipping prices)

Lemur
05-19-2013, 11:41 AM
LOL I'm sure most of the pm were for the saint row 2. That seems a fair price for true collectors and will make it less desirable for the bastards who are just gonna sell it on ebay :beer:

StyX
05-19-2013, 11:46 AM
LOL I'm sure most of the pm were for the saint row 2. That seems a fair price for true collectors and will make it less desirable for the bastards who are just gonna sell it on ebay :beer:

8 out of 10 were for saints row 2 :D

EDIT: As most of you guys asked me if it is G1 or G2..it is G1. But I will probably get my hands on a G2 (even with the slip cover).

StyX
05-23-2013, 09:47 PM
As I told most of you guys who asked me about the G1 or G2 issue I went to the shop where I saw the G2 but unfortunately it was not there anymore.

They are getting the steelbook quite often for PS3 so I am sure there will be another one for sale in the near future :)

Saints Row Steelbook is now reserved for bob512 now.

Redmagster
05-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Did you get the pics for the red edition I pmd about? ;)

StyX
05-23-2013, 10:03 PM
Did you get the pics for the red edition I pmd about? ;)

Damn..totally forgot about that. Tomorrow man. Promised!