PDA

View Full Version : WTB A Few Select Steels!! :D

Zaku77
05-25-2013, 09:42 PM
Hey guys, I am looking for a few select steels! I am very, very fussy with condition, so dents are out, and any scratches must be very minimal. I am very aware of ebay prices and even more aware of ebay fees, so I'm only looking for fair prices, my friends. ;)

CA Bioshock Infinite G1 (Bought one from a member on here, but this just did not work out well for me, so now I need to re-purchase it :/)

EU Splinter Cell Blacklist G1 (Not sure I want the CE it will be coming in, so I'd like to just grab the steel itself)

AU Far Cry 3 G1 (Mine has a bit more flaws than I like my steels to have)

IT Uncharted 3 G2

UK Call of Duty World At War G2

EU Crysis 2 G2 (The one with the game cover and slipcase, not the Nano)

EU Metal Gear Rising G2 (Both Shinkawa and the Render Commando. Mine are G1, but I need them in G2)

EU Call of Duty 4 G1 (PC Steel)

EU The Witcher G1 (PC Steel)

EU Assassin's Creed Directors Cut G1 (PC Steelbook)

EU Stalker - Clear Skies G1 (PC Steel)

I have some steels available for trade. Most have small defects, but I am a ridiculous fuss pot, so YMMV on how much that bothers you.

2 of the 3 Mexican G2 Crysis 3 steels (the one I do not have is the one of him shooting horizontally)

The EU Crysis 3 G1 steel

French Prototype 2 G1

UK Battlefield 3 G1

HIPPEEDUDE
05-26-2013, 01:45 PM
Hey matey,go the following steels if it interests you. All in good condition & most are AU exclusive steels. It costs roughly the same to send two steels as it does for one.
Far Cry 3 AU steel-AU$35
Ghost Recon Future soldier AU steel-AU$30
Battlefield 3 AU steel-AU$25
C.O.D Black ops 2 steel-AU$25
Bioshock Fink MFG AU steel-$15

Got a few other things if it interests you in my for sale thread,link in my sig:)

dahein
05-27-2013, 11:49 AM
wrote you a pm