PDA

View Full Version : trading stuffs i do not need nor want

comaamen86
05-26-2013, 09:11 PM
both steels for metro last light xbox 360 pal sniper 2 ce (steel game and dlc only) and assassins creed collection steel, uk trade only

post my end will be free sent 1st class recorded delivery, earliest post date is 31st may due to work next week uk traders only

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2407/snipergk.jpg

comaamen86
05-26-2013, 09:26 PM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/533/asssteel.jpg

or if none of the above tempt you will do this steel plus crysis 3 for metro last light uk pal

LyricalOne
05-27-2013, 04:30 AM
Hey bud; other than the trade; are you looking to just selling the Sniper steel by itself?

comaamen86
05-27-2013, 02:36 PM
not really mate, could not sell it and do international shipping for free etc was hoping to uk only for this trade to make it worthwile

i am bouncing of roundabouts the trade in price i would get at game 27.50 for the two or something so was seeing if anyone wanted a trade before i go game

but yeah normally would open it up for anyone but posting outside of uk would kill it for me as cost to high

uk shipping would still be between 5 and 7 with the packing materials

LyricalOne
05-27-2013, 03:27 PM
not really mate, could not sell it and do international shipping for free etc was hoping to uk only for this trade to make it worthwile

i am bouncing of roundabouts the trade in price i would get at game 27.50 for the two or something so was seeing if anyone wanted a trade before i go game

but yeah normally would open it up for anyone but posting outside of uk would kill it for me as cost to high

uk shipping would still be between 5 and 7 with the packing materials

Oh haha, well actually you see, I was going to have you posted it to your favorite person, Maggy Moo.

My box is still there :lmao:
So yeah :P

Let me know if you decide to sell it or something.
Depending on the timing, I might just bite.

comaamen86
05-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Oh haha, well actually you see, I was going to have you posted it to your favorite person, Maggy Moo.

My box is still there :lmao:
So yeah :P

Let me know if you decide to sell it or something.
Depending on the timing, I might just bite.

that can be done if mags is cool with it, i have no payment method though for me no online banking or paypal though and was after metro last light

comaamen86
05-27-2013, 03:35 PM
had a similar offer from another member but had to turn down as the shipping would kill it but if your box is at mags

i would do both steels for a copy of metro last light, as it would be better to have something i would like than something i dont, and if you just want the steel the game is pal would you want that or just the steel?

LyricalOne
05-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Completely understand.
Well let me think about it.

In case you got any other spare steels, we could always do the trade.
Crysis won't work for me and I already have that steel unfortunately.

I would just buy metro and have it sent directly to you.

I'll keep an eye out for this thread.

BTW did you receive your steel from Mags? I forget.

comaamen86
05-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Completely understand.
Well let me think about it.

In case you got any other spare steels, we could always do the trade.
Crysis won't work for me and I already have that steel unfortunately.

I would just buy metro and have it sent directly to you.

I'll keep an eye out for this thread.

BTW did you receive your steel from Mags? I forget.

no not yet mate mags has not let me know if it has come yet, i sure she will when it is sorted

i got a couple of movie steels thats it or dead island riptide i have four of those 8S

me movie steels are night of living dead and day of dead can do pic if interested?

comaamen86
05-27-2013, 03:48 PM
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/DIARY-OF-THE-DEAD-DVD-LTD-ED-STEELCASE-w-CHARLIE-ADLARD-SLIPCASE-BN-M-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMTIz/$(KGrHqNHJFYE-k9SlcRuBP)2IKYVyw~~60_12.JPG

not me pick but this is one of em

edit better pic i have the slipcase although mine is slighty aged so not as crisp is the white on the slipcase but all otherwise perfect condition

LyricalOne
05-27-2013, 03:52 PM
no not yet mate mags has not let me know if it has come yet, i sure she will when it is sorted

i got a couple of movie steels thats it or dead island riptide i have four of those 8S

me movie steels are night of living dead and day of dead can do pic if interested?

Ah alright, I know she will.

Hmm thanks for letting me know bud.
Hahaha :lmao: riptide is everywhere man!

I sadly decided to not do movie steels as I had to cross the line somewhere so I'm gonna have to pass on those.

Thanks for the pic though, appreciate it!

Will let you know!

comaamen86
05-27-2013, 03:55 PM
it alright actually done a bit of research on that steel it has beren just sitting there for ages and the slip is

Discs are housed in a limited edition steelcase complete with an exclusive slipcase designed by British comic book artist Charlie Adlard (The Walking Dead)

which is nice as fan of walking dead

Redmagster
05-28-2013, 10:07 AM
Hey Coma

I can do this trade with you - though I have completely lost track of what you're offering lol!!

And I'll make sure lyrical ends up with the sniper steel one way or the other as my house is full of his stuffs anyway ;)

Lyrical - remind me which steel I have for Coma :think:

:hug:

comaamen86
05-28-2013, 12:56 PM
Hey Coma

I can do this trade with you - though I have completely lost track of what you're offering lol!!

And I'll make sure lyrical ends up with the sniper steel one way or the other as my house is full of his stuffs anyway ;)

Lyrical - remind me which steel I have for Coma :think:

:hug:

lyrical no wanted the steel in the end, nothing no one wants em ose well :shrug:

dont know if you were implying you wanted em mags or wanted to help me send it to lyrical as above though lyrical no wants, had something else on the go no reply, so may burn the sniper 2 one as said 8D

LyricalOne
05-28-2013, 02:58 PM
I believe you have Tomb Raider for come. The one with the slipcover.

yeah I can't start collecting movie steels, otherwise ill never stop!!

The sniper steel would be the only one I got my eyes on. Anything you need mags?

comaamen86
05-28-2013, 03:11 PM
I believe you have Tomb Raider for come. The one with the slipcover.

mags is selling one on her ebay O_O

i pmed mags about the steels when she finished her donkey ride and ice cream hopeefully she will get back and we can sort something out

LyricalOne
05-28-2013, 07:18 PM
mags is selling one on her ebay O_O

i pmed mags about the steels when she finished her donkey ride and ice cream hopeefully she will get back and we can sort something out

:lmao: :rotf:
It would be funny if she forgot. I doubt it though. I remember she got 2 from me earlier, so it may be one of those.

Donkey ride huh?

When I was younger, I had a few :bananalama: lama rides.
Lamas are cool, I wanna buy one.

comaamen86
05-28-2013, 08:25 PM
It would be funny if she forgot. I doubt it though. I remember she got 2 from me earlier, so it may be one of those.

Donkey ride huh?

went on donkey ride once and it wouldnt move just stayed there and went toilet

waste of money

anyhow looks like mags will be trading

deal done

:bananayes::bananayes:

Redmagster
05-28-2013, 09:25 PM

Donkey ride huh?

Contrary to vicious rumours I am NOT selling it or any other on eBay... :nono:

Got it safe and sound Coma :v:

comaamen86
05-28-2013, 09:29 PM
Contrary to vicious rumours I am NOT selling it or any other on eBay... :nono:

Got it safe and sound Coma :v:

:lmao:

like i said you probably could and i would be like "ah i let you off as it maggymoo"

but hope not though :bananayes: