PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Big FINAL FANTASY Collection For Sale/Trade

FinalGamer
06-04-2013, 09:37 PM
UPDATE: Some of the things now sold and now im selling the rest separately or still offering for my wanted items.

Hello there, for sale is an awesome Final Fantasy Collection with some pretty rare items. I will tell for each item the value I give to it to trade and the same value is used to sell the items

Here are the things that the collection includes:

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/640/img0197dn.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/img0197dn.jpg/)

-Dissidia Final Fantasy 20th anniversary Limited edition PSP console. - 300$
Beautiful Limited edition to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Final Fantasy. The box its just wonderful and the console even better. It is very rare and could only be bought from playasia when it was released. The best game thing related I ever owned. Its in excellent condition.

-Final Fantasy XIV collectors edition US version - 40$
Used Great condition

-Final Fantasy VIII Limited edition Box set - 145$
Very limited box set for the PS1 in Good condition

-Final Fantasy Type-0 Limited Edition Soundtrack - 60$
Absolutly awesome soundtrack. The packaging is the best I have seed for a soundtrack and its pretty rare.

-Final Fantasy VII Piano collections - 20$SOLD

-Final Fantasy XIII Limited Edition - 35$
Great conditionSOLD

-Final Fantasy XIII-2 Limited Crystal Edition PS3 - 140$
Great condition, its open still have the shrink wrap around. Note that the PS3 version worths a lot more than the Xbox version.SOLD

Final fantasy XIII Limited edition guide - 35$

Final Fantasy XIII-2 limited edition guide - 25$

Final fantasy XII limited edition guide - 15$

Final Fantasy VII - 30$
Case is not perfect, small crack on top but its very good overallSOLD

Final fantasy IX - 20$
Same as VIISOLD

-Dissidia 012 special edition PSP - 20$SOLD

-Dissidia Final fantasy PSP - 10$SOLD

-Final Fantasy X - 10$SOLD

-Final Fantasy X-2 - 10$SOLD

-Final Fantasy XII - 10$SOLD

PICTURES: http://imageshack.us/g/607/img0197dn.jpg/

Here are a few things I accept for trade; The things Im looking for are:

-The art of Journey Art Book (the signed version preferably). I value this book at 300$! So, yes, I will give you 300$ worth of my collection for the book. Note that this is a very good offer... Im sure the book does not worth near as much but its something I have been looking for so long and something I really want to get my hands on, so im willing to give that much worth for the book.

-Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition US version. I value this at 350$ new.

-Street Fighter 25th anniversary collection PS3. I value this at 125$ new.

-If you have some Final Fantasy artbooks we could arrange something also.

As for the trades if you have the things im interested in you can choose something that is the same value of the thing you have to offer, and if some value is missing for the price I can pay by paypal. In a trade each one pays his own shipping.

I accept payments via paypal ou bank transfer. Im a verified paypal user by the way :)

If you have any question don't hesitate to ask me here or send me a PM.

FinalGamer
06-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Bump