PDA

View Full Version : AlliDfense Still trying to clear out some items

AlliDfense
06-05-2013, 04:08 PM
still trying to clear out some of the left over items.

please be aware you will have to cover full shipping I live in US.

cheaper to send untracked and all items ive sold tha tway have arrived just fine. but if you want tracking that's fine.

Ok so here are the items

Steelbooks these do not come with the game these are also all 360 Size steels

Assassins Creed III (1 only open one is left) one is sealed one is not - 5 opened
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 10 if you want the hardened edition box as well as 5 more.

Artbooks 1 for 3 or all 3 for 6.
Killzone 3
Mortal Kombat
Mass effect 3

Misc Collectors Stuff ****PLEASE NOTE THE TINS ARE EMPTY THEY DO NOT COME WITH THE COLLECTORS CONTENT JUST THE TIN***
Assassins Creed 2 Tin Missing Lid 10
NBA 2k10 Locker (360 version will not hold ps3 games) 15
Epic Mickey Poster Game Informer 2
Mortal Kombat Bookshelf Pieces Sub Zero/Scorpion (was marked as sold buyer never followed thru) 25 for the set.

NEW ITEMS

Uncharted 3 Drake Statue $15 ON HOLD
Uncharted 3 Framed Penny Arcaded Poster ON HOLD
Call of duty black ops II steelbook $15 also have hardened edition box $5 more
Soap Mctavish call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 limited edition statue with original box and all 3 sets of exchangable arm pieces and all weapons. $30

again im flexible PM or drop a note here.

Redmagster
06-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Various Art Books (the small ones that come with collectors editions) 1 for 3 or 3 for 6
Infamous Comic from infamous 2
Halo Reach Journal
Art of GTA4

Uncharted 3 Collectors Box Can sell this with belt and necklace all 3 pieces for 14

Yes please and can ship to US :)

LyricalOne
06-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Hey bud please hold both CE guides for Gears.
Do you happen to have pics of them?

Also, will take Drake belt & buckle

Yes please and can ship to US :)

Unless you already have someone in mind, you know who to call ;)

KnightOfTruth
06-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Hah! Just saw these Uncharted items too - trying to get them for Mags too! :) I'll pay for 'em if I don't win this ebay auction tonight!

LyricalOne
06-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Hah! Just saw these Uncharted items too - trying to get them for Mags too! :) I'll pay for 'em if I don't win this ebay auction tonight!

Oh you saw it too? haha

Alright, well if you do go for this; I'll give you the ring and buckle to purchase then!

AlliDfense
06-08-2013, 03:57 AM
yes I can hold the guides how long do you think you need?

Redmagster PM your address so I can estimate your shipping price.

LyricalOne
06-08-2013, 05:18 AM
yes I can hold the guides how long do you think you need?

Redmagster PM your address so I can estimate your shipping price.

I just would like to see a picture of them if you had some bud.
I'll PM you!

Also, not speaking for Mags, but I can always take her item and have them shipped along mine in case that's what she wants.

Redmagster
06-08-2013, 10:14 AM
I just would like to see a picture of them if you had some bud.
I'll PM you!

Also, not speaking for Mags, but I can always take her item and have them shipped along mine in case that's what she wants.

Ha ha yes please Lyrical :P think it may end up cheaper if I just fly over and move in for half the year and enjoy the half of my collection over there :lmao: :beee:

LyricalOne
06-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Ha ha yes please Lyrical :P think it may end up cheaper if I just fly over and move in for half the year and enjoy the half of my collection over there :lmao: :beee:

Haha :haha:

I could say the same thing.

Like I have said before for some items, it might be cheaper to just a plane ticket for my box :rotf:

Alright then, I have already PM'ed the seller.

I'll take care of your artbooks and such :thumb:

KnightOfTruth
06-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Hey, sorry about the confusion - I ended up "winning that auction" and got the CE already and it came in great condition, just thought I'd post here for Alli (and all related parties). Thanks!

LyricalOne
06-11-2013, 04:26 AM
Hey, sorry about the confusion - I ended up "winning that auction" and got the CE already and it came in great condition, just thought I'd post here for Alli (and all related parties). Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up!

Alright no problem then!

Alli just let me know bud of the detail through PM and we'll get the ball rolling as soon as possible!

AlliDfense
06-11-2013, 06:10 AM
Redmag I do apologize I cant find the infamous comic i searched high n low for it tongiht but could nto find it. I do have the Halo journal and the gta art book would you like another art book in place of the comic? or i can do the 2 for 5.

AlliDfense
06-11-2013, 06:10 AM
also added new items to the list.

LyricalOne
06-11-2013, 06:13 AM
Reserve me Kratos figure

Also Resistance figure please.

AlliDfense
06-11-2013, 06:15 AM
you got it.

Redmagster
06-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Hey Ali

Thanks for the heads up and no worries :) can I go with dead rising please :)

KnightOfTruth
06-11-2013, 01:52 PM
Hey Alli, does the GOW1 CE come with the DLC still? If so, which DLC (any preorder bonus etc. stuff etc.?), thanks! :)

AlliDfense
06-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Hey Alli, does the GOW1 CE come with the DLC still? If so, which DLC (any preorder bonus etc. stuff etc.?), thanks! :)

sorry no DLC. Does come with original tin and original card disc holder and art book, and I Want to say I also have the slip guard some where. Ill have to look for the slip guard when i get home The tin itself is in mint condition has been on display in my "man cave" since I acquired it.

k red dead rising put in the order for you.

LyricalOne
06-21-2013, 06:38 AM
Got the items today.
Nice packaging, everything seems great :thumb:

Just wondering if you actually happened to have the gun for the Helghast?
It's no biggie, just thought I'd ask.

In case you find it, it might make me buy more just to get the little gun lol

Thank you! :)

AlliDfense
06-21-2013, 02:06 PM
I think I do have it. I work till tonight will check as soon as I get home. 95% sure I have it.

LyricalOne
06-21-2013, 03:46 PM
I think I do have it. I work till tonight will check as soon as I get home. 95% sure I have it.

No problem bud!

Take your time, no rush.

AlliDfense
06-22-2013, 01:07 AM
found it.

AlliDfense
07-18-2013, 03:57 AM
bump added a few new items.