PDA

View Full Version : "Revelations" by Craig Mullins. UbiWorkshop print wanted

IAmTheLoneWanderer
06-07-2013, 05:20 AM
Anyone have or know of someone/somewhere that wants to sell or is selling, respectively, the "Revelations"' print by Craig Mullins from the UbiWorkshop in 2011? Please private message me if you are a serious seller and would like to speak about selling and pricing. Thanks.

LowlyAssassin
06-12-2013, 07:10 AM
I'll add you to the list
Your about 17th in line

LeX
06-12-2013, 07:51 AM
and you need to have a big budget, :( this has been one of the expensive Litho I believe.
I remember the last time someone sold this for $300+ and his litho was damaged, I think some yellowish part on some area.
anyway, I remember the same image of revelations by mullins but smaller print. if I'm not mistaken, it was distributed during E3 event before. I will start hunting one of those. :)

MortalMonday
06-12-2013, 07:59 AM
There are 3 versions of that art piece as far as I know. There's the poster that was distributed at the Ubi presser at E3 several years ago, then there's the mini giclee that was given to the developers, and finally there's the UbiWorkshop king-size giclee version which is limited to 60. I guess you could technically throw in the HCs from Ubi Workshop as well.

The last one did indeed sell for a little over $300, but that one was badly damaged. It had some terrible stains.

LeX
06-12-2013, 08:12 AM
oh, so it was a poster that was distributed at E3 years ago. and there's the mini giclee.
thanks for the additional knowledge mate :v:

MortalMonday
06-12-2013, 08:20 AM
Yeah, it was a poster that was handed out at E3, not a giclee; and yes, the devs got a mini giclee. I guess technically I'm speculating as to whether the devs actually got one, but I think it's safe to assume they did receive one because the giclee is literally called the "developers edition" or something along those lines. Those words are literally stamped or embossed right on the mini giclee.

MortalMonday
06-12-2013, 08:33 AM
You can see the poster here:
http://www.vgrevolution.com/2011/06/e3-2011-swag-giveaway-old-republic-blu-rays-assassins-creed-and-more/

LeX
06-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Cool, seen the poster. Thanks for that. too bad no swag giveaway this time.

EagleStrike
06-12-2013, 10:13 AM
I'll add you to the list
Your about 17th in line

I know it's completely useless, but put me down for the 18th Lily :lmao:

smitty2011
06-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Yeah I bought the damaged one.. yes its got some knicks and a stain down the bottom..not sure what he was doing to it.but when its framed I will cover that up so its not noticeable ...but its the only one I have seen available in years so I had to get it..also I bought the small one which was just as expensive..

LeX
06-12-2013, 01:03 PM
otherwise, buy the $5000 listed before :D
how small is the other one? do you have picture here someone just for me to compare the size?

LowlyAssassin
06-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Cool, seen the poster. Thanks for that. too bad no swag giveaway this time.
Yep no swag this year :D
otherwise, buy the $5000 listed before :D
how small is the other one? do you have picture here someone just for me to compare the size?
Visa is has all 3 and has posted comparison pics before