PDA

View Full Version : A collector from South East Asia

terryfu
06-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Hi all. My name's Terry and I'm from Malaysia. Been following this site for awhile and started my console collection about 3+ years ago. First collector's edition was the God of War III Ultimate Edition. Since then, have been collecting quite a bit and some are in the photo below.

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u619/terryfuphotos/Personal%20Collection/Special%20Edition%20-%20Videogames/CollectorsEditionSet2_zpsa3d5d6d4.jpg (http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/terryfuphotos/media/Personal%20Collection/Special%20Edition%20-%20Videogames/CollectorsEditionSet2_zpsa3d5d6d4.jpg.html)

Was a PC gamer some 15+ yrs ago (guess I'm pretty old) and back then snag me a few special edition items including Baldur's Gate 2 CE (which is still in near mint condition) and Ultima 6 CE (those were the floppy days). Will post some pics when I have the time to shoot them.

So here I am announcing myself hoping to make friends with like-minded collector's from all over the world. I'm into collecting PS3 Collector's edition and to a lesser extent PC versions. Am also starting a PS Vita console collection and have myself both the Hatsune Miku & Soul Sacrifice units.

Oh and I also collect hardcover CE game guide books (again from PS3 or PC variety) again way back when such guide books exist (eg FF VII, Civ 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, etc.).

The reason I also signed up here is that I'm looking for anyone who can help me get some of the more limited editions of games that are sold in non-Asia part of the world. I can help get some in return like Soul Sacrifice PS Vita console, God of War Ascension Deluxe Collector's Edition (2 figurines), and various other stuff.

Here's looking to know all of you! :barsong:

SwiftDeath
06-10-2013, 06:27 PM
:welcome:

Great great collection :notworthy:

Love how you get them all into one shot :drool:

I think you'll like it here :thumb:

nipperkipper
06-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Welcome!

You have an excellent collection and more importantly excellent taste in games. Nice to have a member from Malaysia as well i dont think we have many on this forum from Malaysia

Members on here would be more than happy to help you acquire European/US exclusives. Perhaps you could help us get any Malaysian exclusives as well.

rapister
06-10-2013, 08:24 PM
cool stuff
selamat datang

ZeeAussie
06-11-2013, 02:24 AM
Welcome and nice collection you've got going :beer:

Letrico
06-11-2013, 03:02 AM
Cheers terry I'm from malaysia too :P

LeX
06-11-2013, 06:29 AM
Cheers terry I'm from Asia too :p

Lemur
06-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Welcome neighbour! :barsong:

AndyTheCollector
06-11-2013, 11:16 AM
:welcome: mate and enjoy your stay here! Looking forward to see pics of your PC CE's! :)