PDA

View Full Version : E3 2013 Swag Database

StayFree( ' 3')
06-10-2013, 09:44 PM
E3 IS ALMOST UPON US!!

Along with completing various boring press tasks I also like to snag as much gaming promos/memorabilia(swag) as I can. This year looks to be a big year for E3 and the gaming industry in general. That more importantly in turn, equals, more swag! I'll be sure to share any spoils I come up with during the con within next four days and if you happen to hear about anything interesting from the con (swag-wise) be sure to give me the heads up!

If anyone here is also attending be sure to hit me up. Drinks on me! :)

THE HUNT IS ON!!

update:

Something interesting I noticed on the badge itself (the badge insert to be exact).

front:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r218/The_Almighty_DJ/Daishi%20Arcade/2013-06-10-124329.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/The_Almighty_DJ/media/Daishi%20Arcade/2013-06-10-124329.jpg.html)
back:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r218/The_Almighty_DJ/Daishi%20Arcade/2013-06-10-124447.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/The_Almighty_DJ/media/Daishi%20Arcade/2013-06-10-124447.jpg.html)

StayFree( ' 3')
06-10-2013, 09:44 PM
(reserved)

patcrazystar64
06-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Trade in one of the dirty bills from the Division at the Ubisoft booth to get some swag.

StayFree( ' 3')
06-11-2013, 02:16 AM
Trade in one of the dirty bills from the Division at the Ubisoft booth to get some swag.

fo reals? linky?

vhal_x
06-11-2013, 10:37 AM
Lionhead are at E3 with pin badges for Fable Anniversary :) xx

Platfus
06-11-2013, 12:01 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1005881_549190428455693_80159484_n.jpg

StayFree( ' 3')
06-12-2013, 06:52 AM
ok, just got back. srry guys, waaaaay too tired to post anything right now. I'll only get a few hours of sleep before all the chaos resumes tomorrow.

but yeah, there's a lot of good stuff to show you guys...

so far the Division swag is easy the rarest from E3 (thanks patcrazy for the heads up m8).

From what I'm told only a couple of the bills were scattered on the ground at the ubisoft press conference...the same press conference I didn't go to. :suicide:

...but the one a good buddy went to. :bananayes:

And for all the AC fans out there, nothing special this year. Nothing like that awesome E3 exclusive AC compendium they released last year.

patcrazystar64
06-12-2013, 07:09 AM
No problem! Hope you got some great stuff. Also found out today that Activision has another E3 Skylander this year...

StayFree( ' 3')
06-12-2013, 08:09 AM
No problem! Hope you got some great stuff. Also found out today that Activision has another E3 Skylander this year...

yeah, it has to be won this time around via wheel of fortune type game.

vhal_x
06-12-2013, 12:42 PM
ok, just got back. srry guys, waaaaay too tired to post anything right now. I'll only get a few hours of sleep before all the chaos resumes tomorrow.

so far the Division swag is easy the rarest from E3 (thanks patcrazy for the heads up m8).

From what I'm told only a couple of the bills were scattered on the ground at the ubisoft press conference...the same press conference I didn't go to. :suicide:

And for all the AC fans out there, nothing special this year. Nothing like that awesome E3 exclusive AC compendium they released last year.

The bills weren't scattered on the ground, they dropped from the ceiling xx

Romeo
06-12-2013, 04:23 PM

Boo hiss.

comaamen86
06-12-2013, 05:37 PM
ui posted link in rip off sellers but ebay user has watchdog and division set

CanisCanemEdit
06-13-2013, 12:33 AM
I'm glad this thread has been made. It helps me be aware of things. I couldn't come out to E3 this year because of scheduling conflicts, but hopefully my friend can keep an eye out on stuff.

Treehouse_Ryan
06-13-2013, 04:36 PM
I probably didn't do it right, but the only things I saw being handed out were:

* Bethesda booth has three pins and a lanyard (Evil Within, Wolfenstein, ESO). They look nicer than I expected them to (the Ouroboros especially).

* After the PvZ Garden Warfare theater thing, they hand you a bumper sticker.

* SquareEnix was giving out Comic-Con-sized Final Fantasy bags.

* Witcher 3 isn't on the floor, but in room 512 above the West entrance. Game is super worth checking out, and i saw some people with some cool bags, but I don't what was involved in getting them....

kittychloe
06-13-2013, 05:28 PM
there were skylanders as well were there not?

Romeo
06-13-2013, 05:40 PM
there were skylanders as well were there not?

Correct. It's a dog looking thing.

comaamen86
06-14-2013, 01:33 AM
not e3 but eurogamer, the uk one has decent freebies

4MDUcnEkInM

gonna try get multiples when i go this year, any doubles or stuff i dont like will be given away

comaamen86
06-14-2013, 03:58 AM
e3 swag or whatever its called

hBIvmjlqUIQ

rCcDAEQpMDw

CanisCanemEdit
06-14-2013, 06:00 AM
Thanks for posting the videos.

I had a ticket waiting for me and I couldn't make it. Sigh.

I really need to get back into the press for next year.

Hopefully, some more people from here were able to meet and greet or something.

Dr_Jengo
06-14-2013, 06:32 AM
Would like the PayDay 2 Masks that were given out as well as some dollar bills. Anyone has access to those?

StayFree( ' 3')
06-14-2013, 07:15 AM
yay, the madness is finally over! I'll get started tomorrow on posting the spoils of E3. Now to sleep....

Would like the PayDay 2 Masks that were given out as well as some dollar bills. Anyone has access to those?

I was able to get two of them, ended up giving one to a friend. I'll ask if he'll be willing to part with it (he has no interest in the series).

The bills weren't scattered on the ground, they dropped from the ceiling xx

lol. sue me, was just quoting what a buddy told me. I do remember stating I wasn't there. :ghey:

Boo hiss.

oops, spoke too soon. The ACIV:Black Flag booth was giving away...a black flag ( ' 3')

Dr_Jengo
06-14-2013, 07:29 AM
That will be awesome. Would love those :D

Romeo
06-14-2013, 10:49 PM
oops, spoke too soon. The ACIV:Black Flag booth was giving away...a black flag ( ' 3')

I saw that on ebay (bottom feeders) as well as an apparent e3 exclusive shirt.

CheapAssassin
06-14-2013, 10:53 PM
I failed to control myself and bought the Watch Dogs Swag from eBay. :(

I just love the artwork.. im a sucker for great artwork. Now my wallet is crying.

fromsinkingsands
06-15-2013, 07:10 PM
My swag video is up. Giving away quite a few things. Check the link in the description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfzRbe47QoE

MortalMonday
06-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Nice haul dude.

fromsinkingsands
06-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Video is up. Leave a comment there for a chance to win some swag. Ends July 1st!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5nPcl1h94A&feature=youtu.be

vhal_x
06-16-2013, 11:35 PM
I shared and commented on your video and liked your facebook page :) Cool stuff dude xx

LowlyAssassin
06-22-2013, 03:15 AM
I saw that on ebay (bottom feeders) as well as an apparent e3 exclusive shirt.

Aviv e3 2013 items
3/4 inch mini flag
12*9inch art print hand signed by McFarlane himself(had to queue for these, and if you queued then you got a mini flag as well )
If you took part in the MP and won then you where awarded a devteam aciv T-shirt in black (only black men's size L I believe{unconfirmed}) and the majority of winners where awarded an UbiWorkshop Aviv leatherette journal

The dev team clothing is now available at UbiWorkshop.com
And the journals will he available there soon
So it looks like the mini flags and art prints are the exclusives as of right now and there was no pre order exclusive as usual for e3 just promo swagyness

MortalMonday
06-22-2013, 07:43 AM
So far I've found one E3 swag item that hasn't been listed here yet. I'd list it, but I'm currently trying to get it; and I don't need you rabid collectors beating me to the punch,lol.
:tomato:

I'm not positive on just how rare it is, but I haven't really seen it anywhere yet, so I'm guessing it's pretty rare.

I'll list it after I have it in my hands; or rather if I get it in my hands. :evil:

LowlyAssassin
06-22-2013, 07:51 AM
So far I've found one E3 swag item that hasn't been listed here yet. I'd list it, but I'm currently trying to get it; and I don't need you rabid collectors beating me to the punch,lol.

I'm not positive on just how rare it is, but I haven't really seen it anywhere yet, so I'm guessing it's pretty rare.

I'll list it after I have it in my hands; or rather if I get it in my hands. :evil:

nt worry mortal we where all doing things that way for every item listed in this thread ;)

StayFree( ' 3')
06-23-2013, 03:02 AM
T-Mobile finally sent me a replacement S3 after getting mine destroyed at E3 (long story). I can now finally get started updating this thread, photos and all. Srry for the delay guys.

You peaked my interest sir. If you PM me I may be able to give you some more info on said swag. :D

CanisCanemEdit
06-23-2013, 04:59 AM
There's a lot of swag not mentioned in this thread out there. I don't recall Atlus, Konami or Nintendo stuff being mentioned, but I haven't checked recently.

MortalMonday
06-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Oh, I just came one stop closer to getting my awesome E3 piece! I believe that I will be getting it. Now it's just a matter of playing the waiting game. I'll share with you all once I have it, or at least once I know for sure that it's on its way.

There are a lot of lurkers on here, and I really don't want to lose this piece. Not that I'm trying to be a jerk to you all.

It may not even be all that interesting to most people.

MortalMonday
06-23-2013, 09:11 AM
There's a lot of swag not mentioned in this thread out there. I don't recall Atlus, Konami or Nintendo stuff being mentioned, but I haven't checked recently.

Oh yeah; there's that awesome Atlus Dragon's Crown print, and the actual foam crown as well. I really want that print. There's a signed version too.

MortalMonday
06-25-2013, 06:44 AM
So I've confirmed that my e3 swag piece is on its way! As such, I'll go on ahead and let you all in on the secret!

Here it is:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/mishimakazama/T2eC16hysE9sy0k0QCBRfjsL6jw60_57.jpg

Bam! It's a MGS V Phantom Pain poster. This was, as far as I know, an E3 exclusive promo poster issued by Konami. Supposedly it was handed out only to press people and VIPs at the show. Kojima himself is said to have personally handed out some of them.

From what I understand, there was a backstage area at the Konami booth that was only accessible to certain press people and VIPs. That's where they had the posters and where they were handed out.

Needless to say, I am very excited. I really can't wait to have it! I just hope it gets here safely!

I'll post better pics once it's in-hand.

CanisCanemEdit
06-25-2013, 08:18 AM
I knew it was this item. I saw this on eBay and thought about it, but decided to pass it up.

MortalMonday
06-25-2013, 08:33 AM
I knew it was this item. I saw this on eBay and thought about it, but decided to pass it up.

Hah! You guys know me too well now!

You don't like it? I saw it on eBay too, but I missed it there. By the time I saw it, it was already gone. :( Actually, It's been posted twice on there, and both times it flew fast; and the second time it sold for more than it did the first time.

I had to go through other avenues to snag mine.

I think it's pretty rare, but I don't know for sure how many were made.
Whatever the case may be, I'm for sure looking forward to this one.

LowlyAssassin
06-25-2013, 09:16 AM
The division - directive 51
survival Kit
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/E3-2013-Ubisoft-Tom-Clancys-The-Division-Directive-51-Kit-/00/s/NzY4WDEwMjQ=/z/84kAAOxyLchRxVP4/$T2eC16VHJHIFFhK1R)U6BR)VP4mGSQ~~60_57.JPG

StayFree( ' 3')
06-26-2013, 01:46 AM

You don't like it? I saw it on eBay too, but I missed it there. By the time I saw it, it was already gone. :( Actually, It's been posted twice on there, and both times it flew fast; and the second time it sold for more than it did the first time.

lol. yup, knew it had to be this. These were display posters all over the Konami booth, and some time during the last day they ended up giving them all out. I don't think they gave these out in the press lounge though, since I was there multiple times and I didn't get s***(meeting Kojima made up for this)...so yeah, definitely makes it one of the more rarer items of the show.

CanisCanemEdit
06-26-2013, 04:50 AM

I do like it, but I'm not willing to budge on that price even though I did give it a thought. If I wasn't trying to get other stuff, I probably would've made an offer.

MortalMonday
06-26-2013, 06:17 AM
lol. yup, knew it had to be this. These were display posters all over the Konami booth, and some time during the last day they ended up giving them all out. I don't think they gave these out in the press lounge though, since I was there multiple times and I didn't get s***(meeting Kojima made up for this)...so yeah, definitely makes it one of the more rarer items of the show.

The guy that sold me the poster swore up and down that the posters were backstage. Is it possible that you may have missed them? Maybe they only had them out for a certain period before they ran out?

fromsinkingsands
07-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Last day to get in on the free swag!

LowlyAssassin
07-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Free swag?
Where and when

SwiftDeath
07-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Last day to get in on the free swag!

Free Swag

I'm in.....

kittychloe
07-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Me too

vhal_x
07-01-2013, 09:17 PM
I already entered your comp :) xx

LowlyAssassin
07-01-2013, 09:33 PM
How am I posed to enters?

SwiftDeath
07-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Enter here

Video is up. Leave a comment there for a chance to win some swag. Ends July 1st!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5nPcl1h94A&feature=youtu.be

InnocentSam
07-02-2013, 10:50 AM
not e3 but eurogamer, the uk one has decent freebies

4MDUcnEkInM

gonna try get multiples when i go this year, any doubles or stuff i dont like will be given away

I go to Eurogamer every year. Not many decent freebies actually. From Eurogamer for the past two years, I've got:

Warframe t-shirt
World of Tanks tank model + promo code
Mini Hitman Absolution figure
A eurogamer badge (not sure if free, I took one anyway)
Apart from the obvious bag of free swag like poster and expo guide.

Platfus
07-02-2013, 10:55 AM
The 47's figure is acutally pretty sweet :bunny: