polyphamos
06-13-2013, 04:28 PM
Want To Buy
Title: S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Platform: PC
region: all
Condition: all

Hello,

I am searching nearly all about the game serie STALKER. If anyone have something to sell for it, just write me what you want for it.
I am paying with paypal, just insured shipping.

Thanks in advance!

Ghostclass
06-13-2013, 08:40 PM
hey, bin auch deutsch. hab die limited edition von Soc (grosse pap verpackung) und das steelbook von stalker clear sky :D
Einfach ne pm wenn du interessiert bist
Edit: h?tte auch die englische ce von stalker soc(die mitm steelbook)

deathrunner
06-22-2013, 09:18 PM
Hey mate!Welcome to the Zone.are you interested only in CE editions of STALKER or everything like standard editions from different countries,etc.?

polyphamos
06-23-2013, 06:58 PM
Hello,
normally I am looking for all stuff of that awesome game, but the standard editions of all three games i can easily buy on amazon or ebay :)

deathrunner
06-23-2013, 07:09 PM
ebay not allways helps ;) at the moment i have in my collection standard editions from UK,USA,Canada,France,Italy,Germany,Spain,Poland,Br asil,Australia.And some of them you''ll never find on ebay.... and waiting parcels from Russia,Hungary.If something interesting will come up-i will let you know.

polyphamos
06-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Do you have an email (my message box is nearly full and I need the others so I cant delete them)? I think, the german ones have something you will also love, but thats something you havent seen i guess. :)

polyphamos
07-10-2013, 08:36 PM
Still search nearly everything in sealed or used :)