PDA

View Full Version : Killzone Shadow Fall and Driveclub Steelbooks?

comaamen86
06-14-2013, 03:33 AM
first ps4 steelbook info

Killzone Shadow Fall Special Edition

This special edition of Killzone Shadow Fall comes with a steelbook case and bonus content that will be confirmed at a later date.

Killzone Shadow Fall marks a new chapter in the Killzone franchise.

At a time when mankind is colonising planets as they extend their reach further into the stars lookiing for resources, the shadow of the Helghast falls. The evolved Helghast have "claimed genetic superiority" and the conflict that explodes between the Vektars and the Helghans is much more than a conflict over resources, The Helghast are fighting for their right to exist, while the Vektars want to protect their way of life.

The explosive new chapter of this intergalactic war are given new levels of detail as Guerilla harnesses the power of the PlayStation 4 with awe-inspiring results.

Drive Club Special Edition

This special edition of Drive Club comes with a steelbook case and bonus content that will be confirmed at a later date.

Drive Club from Evolution Studios will feature collaborative gameplay allowing you to race in clubs with your friends in cars that have been "recreated with intense love"?.

In Drive Club players will get "24/7 unteathered access to their club" through a companion app for smart phones and tablets where players can set up race challenges and then grant other players access to them, or organise huge tournaments.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-4-game-exclusive-bundle-deposit-209603?categoryIdentifier=414101

SwiftDeath
06-14-2013, 03:38 AM
First PS4 steelbooks announced :banana:

Killzone has a steelbook across all games so far :D

comaamen86
06-14-2013, 03:45 AM
PlayStation 4 GAME Exclusive Bundle?

now i do not see it as bundle per se but the steelbooks exclusive to game in the uk at least?

i put a 20 pound deposit on this in game the other day only just realized what i pre orded

i thought it was exclusive because it come with games

SwiftDeath
06-14-2013, 04:02 AM
PlayStation 4 GAME Exclusive Bundle?

now i do not see it as bundle per se but the steelbooks exclusive to game in the uk at least?

i put a 20 pound deposit on this in game the other day only just realized what i pre orded

i thought it was exclusive because it come with games

Hmm probably only exclusive to game in uk

all the other killzone steels have been released in many other european countries and never end up being that rare

Still cool though

comaamen86
06-14-2013, 04:08 AM
i think it is the first time i have paid for something not knowing what i am really getting got a nice surprise

dont care for rare just love shiny

ark ark ark ark ark (seagull noise)

LyricalOne
06-14-2013, 05:45 AM
I'll buy one and sell the game at half price lol

ingmar1988
10-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Is this still coming, is the steelbook listed anywhere?

Christown
10-23-2013, 11:37 AM
Also wondering this.

It's not long until launch and still no info on Killzone special editions.

ingmar1988
10-23-2013, 12:06 PM
ye, because else i want to try to get the ps4 killzone mega bundle (if a retailer in holland stocks it), but that comes with normal copy. So if there is really a steelbook, i rather get that.

Twisted
10-31-2013, 09:37 PM
you can buy killzone in the US now...no steelbook :(

SwiftDeath
10-31-2013, 10:29 PM
Looked like it was to be a Game UK exclusive but never materialized

Dan
11-01-2013, 07:05 PM
so many steelbooks being canceled. weird...

SBCollectorAl
11-01-2013, 07:33 PM
so many steelbooks being canceled. weird...

I am not angry about it, there are still enough steelbooks I still have to buy to complete my collection.

Zaku77
11-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Yeah, I'd be happy if Futureshop just stopped doing steels all together. I'd rather have a steel released as part of a CE here and there, than having to buy all the extra pre-order ones. FS was releasing a ridiculous amount last year, so I'm glad they're cooling it a bit.

Dan
11-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Yeah, I'd be happy is Futureshop just stopped doing steels all together. I'd rather have a steel released as part of a CE here and there, than having to buy all the extra pre-order ones. FS was releasing a ridiculous amount last year, so I'm glad they're cooling it a bit.

I would prefer at least 2 steelbooks for each game.

Instead of 5 for some and not even 1 for others... I'd would have loved a killzone steel. :(

Zaku77
11-01-2013, 07:58 PM
I would prefer at least 2 steelbooks for each game.

Instead of 5 for some and not even 1 for others... I'd would have loved a killzone steel. :(

Two per game would be absolute madness; we'd all go broke immediately! lol. It is really lame that this is the only Killzone without a steel, though. :/

LyricalOne
11-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Two per game would be absolute madness; we'd all go broke immediately! lol. It is really lame that this is the only Killzone without a steel, though. :/

Oh yeah 2 per game would def. make me stop buying all other CE's and what not in order to be able to afford all the shiny steelbooks.

comaamen86
11-03-2013, 06:49 PM
1 steel a game is enough

LyricalOne
11-03-2013, 06:51 PM
1 steel a game is enough

I would be very happy with that.

ingmar1988
11-11-2013, 11:21 AM
So i guess now we can conclude there really won't be a steelbook (since we are so close to launch).

ison
11-29-2013, 06:58 PM
Seems there is a steelbook after all ..and albeit a very sexy one...

Is this bundle only? Cant we get it standalone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQUysZa3Raw

(go to 4:55 to see it)

comaamen86
11-29-2013, 07:04 PM

console only it seems in a bundle

rapister
11-29-2013, 09:46 PM

well.... so far seems to be bundle only...

even then, most UK Killzone bundles are just regular no steelbook versions....

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-PS4-Steel-book-Edition-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/OjMAAOxy3NBSl-D1/$_12.JPG

Letrico
11-29-2013, 11:47 PM
trying to get a hold of this... Got all steelbook for killzone and can't miss this one >.<

Zaku77
11-30-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm not actually very fond of how the steel turned out, but I'll be having me one of those, of course haha.