PDA

View Full Version : Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 3DS download!

Clusks
06-15-2013, 10:35 AM
Monster Hunter Ultimate 3
Title:Monster Hunter Ultimate 3
Platform:3DS
Region:PAL (But digital, so might work anywhere - unsure)
Price: Free! (see below)
Condition: Digital download (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)

I went to go register my Animal Crossing Nintendo points today and realised a banner at the top saying that I could do a quick survey so a friend could download Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 on 3DS.

I don't know too many people who would be interested in the game, so I thought I'd put it out here for free since I've really enjoyed being part of these forums and found it so friendly! I was going to turn it into a competition, but I've got to get a train to Leeds soon so I can't be bothered to summon up the effort!

I would prefer to give it to someone who actively contributes to the forum and someone who is actually interested in playing the game. If you offer a trade, that'd be great, but if an established forum member wants it, I'm happy to give it away! :)

I'm on 3DS PAL, but hopefully this code will work in all regions!

vhal_x
06-15-2013, 10:39 AM
I'd be interested, providing it isn't already taken :) xx

Clusks
06-15-2013, 10:41 AM
I'd be interested, providing it isn't already taken :) xx

You're the first one to reply, so I'll PM you right now! :D Quick off the mark.

vhal_x
06-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Wow, didn't actually realise I'd posted after only a few minutes haha, was browsing on my phone whilst I was out :) xx

Clusks
06-17-2013, 06:18 PM
So it turns out Vhal couldn't take this, because Nintendo sent me an email saying that you need to have registered a 3DS console between 3rd June & 31st July.

So on the off chance anyone is in this category, it's up for grabs!

Cosmic_Link
06-17-2013, 06:43 PM
Ill take it for my GF please? :D

Clusks
06-18-2013, 08:33 AM
Sent you a DM, dude!

Letrico
06-18-2013, 08:40 AM
I keep missing the chance!

Cosmic_Link
06-18-2013, 06:15 PM
Cheers mate! ^o^

Really appreciate it. :D

Clusks
06-18-2013, 10:09 PM
I keep missing the chance!

Haha! Are you a fan of Castlevania? Since you helped me out with the Kratos figure I have a download code for Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror Fate which was part of the So Many Games promotion. That one doesn't even have the stupid restriction on registering the system.

I'm not really sure Castlevania would be my sort of game, and I did plan to move onto Zelda Spirit Tracks, Paper Mario or Kid Icarus next, so I'm happy to give it away.

Also available for you Vhal, as a sorry for not properly reading the instructions regarding the MH3 download! But I guess whoever wants it more! :)

Cosmic_Link
06-19-2013, 05:30 AM
Haha, not wanting to sound greedy, but I wouldn't say no to a castlevania download if nobody else wanted it! XD I got Monster Hunter for myself with that promo, but was torn between that, Castlevania and DK! :D

Letrico
06-19-2013, 05:51 AM
Castlevania! Yes please! If i can get it to work. I know i'm under the same region but im not sure the code will break it even more to EU AU.

How is the kratos btw? Posing like a boss?

Clusks
06-19-2013, 08:19 AM
Castlevania! Yes please! If i can get it to work. I know i'm under the same region but im not sure the code will break it even more to EU AU.

How is the kratos btw? Posing like a boss?

I'll send the code by DM, so let me know if it works or not!

I love the Kratos! :D I was torn about getting it at first when you put the thread up, but definitely glad that I did!

Vhal, if it does work for Letrico I'll make sure you're the first to get the next download from me! :D

vhal_x
06-19-2013, 09:50 AM
Haha thanks :p xx

Clusks
06-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Haha thanks :p xx

Letrico says that it doesn't work, so it must be region locked! So Castlevania is yours if you want it, Vhal!

vhal_x
06-19-2013, 10:46 AM
Ooh, yes please :) xx