PDA

View Full Version : Hello from France

Kieffer
06-19-2013, 01:41 PM
Hello,

I'm a 28 years old man from France.
I have always been collecting things since my childhood
As i am looking to have my own house in the future, i would like to try to gather a small collection for display in my gaming room (dedicated to videogames, movies and roleplaying with friends with old dices and paper).
I have actualy nothing really interesting but i will focus on games like Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and other enjoyable gaming moments from the recent past.
One of my favorite hobbies is to take screenshots from the games i enjoy. I like to participate in online contests launched by publishers when the games are released.
If you hear about a screenshot contest with prizes, don't hesitate to tell me by private message. I'm waiting for Rome 2 Total War to be released and hope they will make a screenshot contest like at the release of Shogun 2 Total War.

I'm aware of eBay as a website to watch for deals about videogame art and items but is there others websites or portals to keep an eye on for good occasions ?

Regards.

Kieffer

vhal_x
06-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Welcome :)

I'm sure you'll love it here :)

Other than eBay, I would suggest you keep an eye out on here for things, as there are often deals posted in the "Marketplace" section, as well as members selling things :) xx

AndyTheCollector
06-19-2013, 04:13 PM
:welcome: mate and enjoy your stay here! Do not hesitate and give us some pictures even if you think you have nothing special. :) We're nerds for pictures here. :drool: :D