PDA

View Full Version : Wow Took Me Long Enough for an Intro - HUGE UPDATE!

IAmTheLoneWanderer
06-30-2013, 06:59 AM
I am not very "new" to this forum. I have been looking on here for years as a way of finding collectors editions and different collectors merchandise but never became a member until a few months ago. I must say I am very envious of many of your collections and and am ALWAYS looking for ways to expand my collection.

My favorite series are Assassins Creed, Dead Space, Fallout (Fallout 3 was pretty much was my freshmen year of college.....so much time put into that game, I know only one person who put more hours into a Fallout game than me and that was someone with 1100 hours), Splinter Cell (Sam Fisher was my childhood hero *and still is*), Ghost Recon, Bioshock, and Gears of War. I am a very seasoned gamer, my main platform being the Xbox 360 (not a fanboy but a devout fan). I have a PS3 mainly for the exclusives (you know what they are). I have spent much of my life playing video games with my actual Xbox 360 game collection in the hundreds, not to mention all the various collectors editions, statues, promo items, press kits, art pieces, books and all the other works that I have gathered over the years.

I started collecting as a way to relax and let go, I love getting into games and what goes into making them. Video games are an extreme art form, although many may disagree with that but once you take a look at concept art and all the various collectors items, you can turn a rock to diamond in a second. I have done it to many people just by sharing my collection with them and actually talking to them about gaming, not just buying the game, playing it and trading it in to go to the next mainstream title. Video games are not just a time waster they are a way of expressing yourself, I know games have even helped shape my life more than books have. They speak to you almost, and collecting just adds to the experience.

I have a Wanted Thread and a for Sale Thread open, so please feel free to check them out.

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful hobby and lifestyle of collecting and I wish you all the best of luck with your collections.

Hope you all enjoy!

MAJOR UPDATE! September 25th, 2014 It's been over a year since I have done any type of update to my collection thread. So this is going to be big! I apologize ahead of time for the amount of photos. Hope none of you get mad at me for that ;) Hope you all enjoy the update and I would love to hear all of your feedback. Enjoy folks!

Assassins Creed:

Naughty Dog:

MortalMonday
06-30-2013, 07:34 AM
:ttiuwp:

Haha, only teasing. See you 'round dude.

Biggav4000
06-30-2013, 07:46 AM
:welcome: to the forum friend
It would be nice to see some pics of your collection so far

Deathhound
06-30-2013, 07:51 AM
Welcome to the forum although you've been a member for quite a time now. Would also love to see some pictures! :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
06-30-2013, 08:06 AM
:ttiuwp:

Haha, only teasing. See you 'round dude.

haha I like that. Will put up some pics tomorrow

IAmTheLoneWanderer
06-30-2013, 08:07 AM
:welcome: to the forum friend
It would be nice to see some pics of your collection so far

thank you very much. ill be posting some tomorrow

IAmTheLoneWanderer
06-30-2013, 08:08 AM
Welcome to the forum although you've been a member for quite a time now. Would also love to see some pictures! :)

thank you friend. will be posting pics tomorrow

SwiftDeath
06-30-2013, 08:09 AM
:welcome:

I'm quite the fallout fan myself :)

Though I've not got a good start into the collectibles

Have you played Fallout 1 & 2 by chance?

IAmTheLoneWanderer
06-30-2013, 08:14 AM
:welcome:

I'm quite the fallout fan myself :)

Though I've not got a good start into the collectibles

Have you played Fallout 1 & 2 by chance?

oh man I actually have not. Fallout 3 got me into the series. Once I played that I was hooked. I was not able to play those 2 because I literally just got high speed internet where I live about a year and a half ago so I was unable to install the games on PC. That's why I am kind of playing catch up on collectables because I had no access to this site while living at home and no access to really any other site that I could actually purchase the actual items, except going into the local GameStop, which that is like walking into McDonalds and asking for filet mignon with some nice wine hahah

AndyTheCollector
06-30-2013, 11:11 AM
:welcome: mate and enjoy your stay here! Interesting introduction, I absolutly agree with your opinions about gaming/art expression/collecting etc. Me neither have some personal friend(s) who collects this kind of stuff.

Looking forward to see pictures of your collection! :)

Dr_Jengo
06-30-2013, 12:28 PM
Great to see you do an intro! Seen you around before ;)

That's a nice intro of yourself.. This is a great place to meet fellow collectors and it's probably the biggest forum out there. Waiting to see pics!

IAmTheLoneWanderer
07-02-2013, 11:37 PM
bump

updated with photos.

SwiftDeath
07-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Wow a ton of great stuff in there :D

Another art collector for one :thumb:

That gears of war folio is very nice too

MortalMonday
07-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Really nice collection. You have some real gems there. Where did you get that case for the Dead Space ULE?

Harlequin
07-03-2013, 01:38 AM
WOAH

IAmTheLoneWanderer
07-03-2013, 03:37 AM
Really nice collection. You have some real gems there. Where did you get that case for the Dead Space ULE?

hey friend. I got it from the VGA. It's not graded but they make custom acrylic cases pretty much for anything, well I guess with some exceptions haha

Biggav4000
07-03-2013, 06:18 AM
Nice collection keep up the good work :drool:

ZeeAussie
07-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Wow nice collection fella, looks better than on swiftys messy bed that's for sure :)

Again, great collection :beer:

LeX
07-04-2013, 05:23 PM
You actually have interesting collection especially AC because I find stuff I don't have.
I spotted Limited Lithos from ubiworkshop, lucky :)

I believe you sell eagle drop. why not the revelation one :D that's one on my hunt list

all in all great collection mate.

evilvort3x
07-05-2013, 11:43 PM
Nice collection mate :D

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-04-2013, 03:14 PM
thanks everyone. i will be adding quite a few more photos or more like updated photos in a few weeks.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
12-17-2013, 05:45 PM
should be having an update here soon. it will be massive.

Biggav4000
12-17-2013, 06:10 PM

Looking forward to it :ok:

KnightOfTruth
12-17-2013, 06:16 PM
Been checking in here occasionally as I think we've got similar taste -- a lot of the FS threads around here you had called some things out before I could claim them haha, looking forward to seeing more pics of your collection! Fantastic stuff thus far! (Jealous of the Nano Edition CE!)

LeX
12-17-2013, 06:42 PM
lookijg forward to it.
Pretty sure AC is included, have you find additional lithographs???

IAmTheLoneWanderer
12-17-2013, 06:51 PM
Looking forward to it :ok:

thanks friend. you know what i need to partially complete my dead space collection? a sideshow exclusive statue! hahah :beer:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
12-17-2013, 06:52 PM
lookijg forward to it.
Pretty sure AC is included, have you find additional lithographs???

there is. haha. a few prints. hopefully ill be getting two gem prints before i upload the large update.

LeX
12-17-2013, 06:57 PM
gem print... thats interesting..

is it the one you always wanted to get? you even want to trade mine with your revelations.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
12-17-2013, 06:59 PM
gem print... thats interesting..

is it the one you always wanted to get? you even want to trade mine with your revelations.

naw not that one haha although i am still on the search for duomo. this one is one that it not very very rare but rare enough hah. one i particularly see as a gem. others may or may not. you will enjoy though :banana:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
12-17-2013, 07:01 PM
oh and a LOT of dead space (including two deadly awesome ultra limited editions) and gears of war (one one of a kind beast) stuff.

LeX
12-17-2013, 07:02 PM
naw not that one haha although i am still on the search for duomo. this one is one that it not very very rare but rare enough hah. one i particularly see as a gem. others may or may not. you will enjoy though :banana:

interestijg, do I have that?
of course I enjoy any AC collectibles.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
12-17-2013, 07:04 PM
interestijg, do I have that?
of course I enjoy any AC collectibles.

im not sure if you have it or not. i did not see that you have it and another one that i may be getting will be one im very positive nobody else has.

LeX
12-17-2013, 07:08 PM
Wow.... now thats more interesting..
from arludik? because Im missing only from arludik.
or there are lithos that I know yet...

the waiting is killing me... :D

IAmTheLoneWanderer
12-17-2013, 07:10 PM
Wow.... now thats more interesting..
from arludik? because Im missing only from arludik.
or there are lithos that I know yet...

the waiting is killing me... :D

actually no it is not from arludik. the wait is killing me too hahah i am awaiting response from my contact. are you a dead space or gears of war fan as well?

LeX
12-17-2013, 07:14 PM
AC4? 3?
oh well, lets just wait and see.. Im excited.

nope, not fan,
Only AC, DMc, final fantasy I collect.

Dan
12-17-2013, 08:39 PM

looking towards that update :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
12-19-2013, 12:13 AM
AC4? 3?
oh well, lets just wait and see.. Im excited.

nope, not fan,
Only AC, DMc, final fantasy I collect.

its actually just assassins creed in general not really a print from any of them.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
12-19-2013, 12:14 AM
looking towards that update :)

thanks for the support friend.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
03-01-2014, 11:12 AM
update should be coming soon. just waiting on a few more items to be added. haha sorry guys.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
06-07-2014, 02:10 PM
update coming in the next few weeks. just awaiting some items to arrive and framing that is being done :)

darksider23
07-10-2014, 01:30 AM
Nice gears of war collection, but you should see mine......

IAmTheLoneWanderer
07-10-2014, 03:56 AM
Nice gears of war collection, but you should see mine......

looking forward to seeing yours. i need to update mine one of these days soon when i update the rest of my collection thread. right now it is very out of date and many await my update lol.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
07-28-2014, 08:26 PM
waiting for some prints to be back from the framers :) will do an update then :)

broski
07-29-2014, 08:53 PM
this is a great collection. i wish i could get my hands on one of those nano editions...so pretty!!!

IAmTheLoneWanderer
08-08-2014, 04:58 PM
this is a great collection. i wish i could get my hands on one of those nano editions...so pretty!!!

I know they are amazing! But I actually sold mine. Big mistake! Now im desperately looking for another one :(

StayFree( ' 3')
08-11-2014, 02:47 PM
I bet $100 bucks I can guess what your update will be. ( ' 3')

IAmTheLoneWanderer
08-31-2014, 04:17 AM
I bet $100 bucks I can guess what your update will be. ( ' 3')

;) you know it man! I'm just waiting for some things from the framers and from being graded! :) hopefully you all are not getting frustrated with waiting ;) not like its a huge deal or anything lol don't mean to be narcissistic :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-17-2014, 03:11 PM
update should be at the end of the week or beginning of next :) finally! hope you all will be impressed :)

KnightOfTruth
09-17-2014, 03:39 PM
update should be at the end of the week or beginning of next :) finally! hope you all will be impressed :)

:drool:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-17-2014, 10:09 PM
:drool:

thanks man! hopefully you will be surprised :)

LeX
09-18-2014, 07:07 AM
of course, they will get surprised, I saw a glimpse of your collections and they are amazaing

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-18-2014, 04:44 PM
of course, they will get surprised, I saw a glimpse of your collections and they are amazaing

thanks friend! it will be soon :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-25-2014, 08:21 PM
update coming today

StayFree( ' 3')
09-25-2014, 08:39 PM
update coming today

I heard that one before. :lies:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-25-2014, 08:47 PM
I heard that one before. :lies:

hahaha yeah i know :) but i am updating as i type this....well you know what i mean ;)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-25-2014, 09:02 PM
Since the system will not allow more than 30 photos per post I will have to break it up. My Assassins Creed and Naughty Dog collections are on the first page the rest will follow here on out! Bioshock, Bethesda, Destiny, Ghost Recon, Dead Island Riptide and Medal of Honor.

Bioshock:

Bethesda:

Destiny:

Ghost Recon, Medal of Honor & Dead Island Riptide:

KnightOfTruth
09-25-2014, 09:06 PM
Yay! Bring on some more awesomeness! :drool: I'm not even a fan of Bioshock and those are sweet!

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-25-2014, 09:11 PM
Yay! Bring on some more awesomeness! :drool: I'm not even a fan of Bioshock and those are sweet!

thanks friend! the update will probably not be 100% done for another 30 mins or so, so check back in then :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-25-2014, 09:13 PM
Dead Space, Gears of War & Ryse: Son of Rome.

Dead Space:

Gears of War:

Ryse: Son of Rome:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-25-2014, 09:25 PM
Mass Effect, Borderlands, God of War, Resistance & Splinter Cell.

Mass Effect:

Borderlands:

God of War:

Resistance:

Splinter Cell:

KnightOfTruth
09-25-2014, 09:33 PM
:drool: Wow dude! Where do you get all those signatures from on your different items? I've been trying for over 2 years now to get some signatures on some things and still don't have anything signed that I can think of!! Almost had a couple off here but was too slow :(

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-25-2014, 09:37 PM
Watch_Dogs & Art Pieces.

Watch_Dogs:

Various Art Pieces:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Missed Items (I realized after I took photos of the various collections, that I missed a few items so this is where I put them), Steelbooks, and the rest of my collection!

Missed Items:

Steelbooks:

Rest of My Collection:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-25-2014, 09:52 PM
Finally done with my update! After forever! My Assassins Creed and Naughty Dog Collections are on the first page (for all those AC, Uncharted and Last of Us fans out there ;) ) the rest start at I believe page 6. Enjoy everyone!

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-25-2014, 09:55 PM
:drool: Wow dude! Where do you get all those signatures from on your different items? I've been trying for over 2 years now to get some signatures on some things and still don't have anything signed that I can think of!! Almost had a couple off here but was too slow :(

I have my ways bud ;) lol finally done with the update!

StayFree( ' 3')
09-25-2014, 10:26 PM
damn, that was quite the update. More like sensory overload. :notworthy:

My favorite has to be either the signed Dead Space Limited Edition or the Robb Waters sketch.

...is it safe to assume you kidnaped Robb Waters? :D

btw, what's that white stuff splattered on the walls? What exactly do you do in that room?...what would your parents think? >_>

xhunter
09-26-2014, 12:36 AM
I am damn proud of my Bioshock collection, but your Bioshock collection puts mine to shame! Very awesome! :D

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 06:31 AM
damn, that was quite the update. More like sensory overload. :notworthy:

My favorite has to be either the signed Dead Space Limited Edition or the Robb Waters sketch.

...is it safe to assume you kidnaped Robb Waters? :D

btw, what's that white stuff splattered on the walls? What exactly do you do in that room?...what would your parents think? >_>

Haha thanks my friend :) I did not kidnap Robb Waters lol I do love the sketch as well! And I'm quite fond of the signed ULE. I'd have to say my favorite is either the signed ULE, Fortune Hunters Edition, Waters Sketch, MoC Bottle, Attakus Ezio Statue or the ACIII Tomahawk :) *lets just say all are equally amazing in their own way ;) *

The white stuff all over my walls is indeed paint :) I did my room with a maroon undertone with white, grey and black splatter all over in the style of my favorite artist, Jackson Pollock :)

Vinny
09-26-2014, 06:48 AM
Amazing collection.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 06:49 AM
Amazing collection.

thanks friend! I appreciate it! :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 06:54 AM
I am damn proud of my Bioshock collection, but your Bioshock collection puts mine to shame! Very awesome! :D

thanks friend! I appreciate it! It's not a competition though ;) I checked out your collection and I must say I'm impressed :) I like the NECA figurines :) many people here are very in to collecting them and your collection is very impressive :) Good luck my friend and thanks for the compliment again!

AndyTheCollector
09-26-2014, 09:55 AM
Sitting here, drinking my tea and :drool:ing a lot. This is one of the best collections I've ever seen. Tons of rare stuff, lots of signed things and stunning pieces of art. Got to add your room/walls looks perfect to me. Congratulations, sir. :thumb:

xhunter
09-26-2014, 12:51 PM
thanks friend! I appreciate it! It's not a competition though ;) I checked out your collection and I must say I'm impressed :) I like the NECA figurines :) many people here are very in to collecting them and your collection is very impressive :) Good luck my friend and thanks for the compliment again!

Thanks! I wish I had the money for the vigor bottles. Those are gorgeous. Lucky you! :)

Out of curiosity, where did you get those Bioshock litho trios framed? That is a gorgeous frame and exactly what I am looking for to frame my trio set!

LeX
09-26-2014, 01:15 PM
that AC2 Master Assassin Ed Grade 90+ :drool:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 03:56 PM
Sitting here, drinking my tea and :drool:ing a lot. This is one of the best collections I've ever seen. Tons of rare stuff, lots of signed things and stunning pieces of art. Got to add your room/walls looks perfect to me. Congratulations, sir. :thumb:

thanks bud! I really appreciate that!

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 03:57 PM
that AC2 Master Assassin Ed Grade 90+ :drool:

you know it buddy! what do you think of the rest?? lol

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Thanks! I wish I had the money for the vigor bottles. Those are gorgeous. Lucky you! :)

Out of curiosity, where did you get those Bioshock litho trios framed? That is a gorgeous frame and exactly what I am looking for to frame my trio set!

I got them framed by a local framer where I live. They did all of the ones that I have framed with the exception of the ACIII art cel and Watch_Dogs art cell. They came framed :)

flatout
09-26-2014, 04:15 PM
HOLY SHEIT!!!

Incredible update, I knew you had a lot to post... but WOW!

Deathhound
09-26-2014, 04:29 PM
Wow, I'm speechless. That's one of a kind collection. Especially with all those Art Pieces. So many!

Love your BioShock Collection, too. A few items I don't own myself. The framed Litho Trio looks amazing! I want mine to look like that, too :D

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 04:34 PM
HOLY SHEIT!!!

Incredible update, I knew you had a lot to post... but WOW!

thanks man! It was quite a large update lol hopefully the rest won't be like that :) it took forever to do that lol

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 04:37 PM
Wow, I'm speechless. That's one of a kind collection. Especially with all those Art Pieces. So many!

Love your BioShock Collection, too. A few items I don't own myself. The framed Litho Trio looks amazing! I want mine to look like that, too :D

thanks friend :) I appreciate it! I like the framed trio as well it looks amazing! do you have a collection thread?

Brandon Storm
09-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Whoa... this collection is out of control.

ingmar1988
09-26-2014, 04:51 PM
Amazing stuff. Love the AC. How did you got all the artworks? Did you buy them when they were availble for sale or from eBay? Im searching for some of them long time!

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Whoa... this collection is out of control.

is that a good thing or a bad thing? lol

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Amazing stuff. Love the AC. How did you got all the artworks? Did you buy them when they were availble for sale or from eBay? Im searching for some of them long time!

thanks bud! I actually got some when they were originally for sale and some thorough various collectors :) some not even on here lol which ones have you been looking for?

sneaksgalore
09-26-2014, 05:18 PM
I rushed home from work too see this !!! nice collection dude love all the ac accrued quite a few nice pieces and even the naughty dog stuff looks cool :)

xhunter
09-26-2014, 05:31 PM
I got them framed by a local framer where I live. They did all of the ones that I have framed with the exception of the ACIII art cel and Watch_Dogs art cell. They came framed :)

Darn. I really want mine framed that nicely. :D

LeX
09-26-2014, 05:57 PM
you know it buddy! what do you think of the rest?? lol

speechless :drool:
I wish I can come and see them personally :drool:

g6t9ed
09-26-2014, 06:04 PM
Love the update. I didn't realize how many people here are into lithos. I don't personally have too many but after seeing some of the ones you have, I would love to collect a few.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 06:25 PM
I rushed home from work too see this !!! nice collection dude love all the ac accrued quite a few nice pieces and even the naughty dog stuff looks cool :)

thanks bud! I appreciate it! Especially coming from a Naughty Dog collector like yourself :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 06:27 PM
Darn. I really want mine framed that nicely. :D

are there any framers near you?

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 06:27 PM
speechless :drool:
I wish I can come and see them personally :drool:

thanks friend! that would be awesome :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-26-2014, 06:28 PM
Love the update. I didn't realize how many people here are into lithos. I don't personally have too many but after seeing some of the ones you have, I would love to collect a few.

thanks man! I love art prints :)

xhunter
09-26-2014, 06:34 PM
are there any framers near you?

Nothing fancy that I know of. There is an AC Moore that does custom framing near me. Perhaps I will take your picture and show it to them. Maybe they can do something similar. :P

0329liuken
09-26-2014, 06:35 PM
Great update! Really love the prints!

amb6883
09-27-2014, 05:41 AM
Nothing fancy that I know of. There is an AC Moore that does custom framing near me. Perhaps I will take your picture and show it to them. Maybe they can do something similar. :P

:suicide:

Deathhound
09-27-2014, 08:04 AM
thanks friend :) I appreciate it! I like the framed trio as well it looks amazing! do you have a collection thread?

Yep, I do. It's just on page 3 or 4 haha

LowlyAssassin
09-27-2014, 09:04 AM
So many things I never knew existed
Excellent photographs
What a mass of things you own
Congrats XD

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-28-2014, 06:44 AM
Great update! Really love the prints!

thanks man! I appreciate it!

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-28-2014, 06:45 AM
Yep, I do. It's just on page 3 or 4 haha

sound good! I'll have to check it out :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-28-2014, 06:46 AM
So many things I never knew existed
Excellent photographs
What a mass of things you own
Congrats XD

thanks Lowly....especially coming from such a devoted Assassins Creed collector such as you :)

LowlyAssassin
09-28-2014, 07:30 AM
You can press this button to reply to multiple people in one post
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/images/buttons/multiquote_off.gif

Once pressed they look like this
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/images/buttons/multiquote_on.gif

Then to reply, just press this
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/images/buttons/quote.gif

ingmar1988
09-28-2014, 04:48 PM
thanks bud! I actually got some when they were originally for sale and some thorough various collectors :) some not even on here lol which ones have you been looking for?

Im looking mostly for duomo firenze and craig mullins ezio and a few of the arludik artworks as well (eagle rose and some others). If you would spot them somewhere let me know :D

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Im looking mostly for duomo firenze and craig mullins ezio and a few of the arludik artworks as well (eagle rose and some others). If you would spot them somewhere let me know :D

oh I will my friend no problem :)

Dr_Jengo
09-29-2014, 01:50 PM
Wow super update! I have never seen a lot of those art prints before. Fantastic collection man!

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-01-2014, 04:47 AM
Wow super update! I have never seen a lot of those art prints before. Fantastic collection man!

thanks friend! appreciate the kind words :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-01-2014, 04:48 AM
another update coming soon folks :)

Mike1888
10-01-2014, 05:23 AM
Wow, incredible update man. Superb print collection you have there.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-01-2014, 05:24 AM
Wow, incredible update man. Superb print collection you have there.

thanks bud! i love art prints :) i think they are some of the finest collectables this fine hobby has to offer.

imironmann
10-01-2014, 06:26 AM
I always enjoy seeing a nice big update like that!
Very impressive and lots of sweet things there, all those signatures! So cool!
Lithographs are great and there are so many out there to choose from and it would appear you have fantastic taste. There's some wicked statues out there that look great some of those lithos.
Vigor bottles rule simply due to their quality level! Along with how awesome they are!
Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition a must for any collection!
Looking at this reminds me of my collection but also reminds me of several things I've missed. I'll have to go on a hunt for some stuff now lol.
Thanks for sharing it and looking forward to another equally amazing update from you soon!

Rewolution
10-01-2014, 12:47 PM
I always wondered am I the first person that got a sketch art from R. Waters. So apparently not. :D

Keep it up man, nice collection!

Gazereths
10-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Awesome arts my friend, great update.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/nQVnRKIpzAU/hqdefault.jpg

Mathika
10-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Hey
Great Update ;) and Collection

You got some nice stuff from AC.
Did you get this Crouching Altair from this Italian Ebay Seller ? (50 Euro)

CrixDoomsday
10-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Awsome update :D And i really like your walls :P Really nice painted XD

CheapAssassin
10-02-2014, 12:37 AM
I... I... I wanna break into your place and take them all away.

V4MP1R1C_L30
10-02-2014, 02:14 AM
Wow Nice Update LoneW!! Lots Of Signed Items :clap: Definitely Have Some Wants In Your Collection :spiteful:

Twisted
10-02-2014, 04:14 AM
everything looks beautiful!!!!...what is in the oversized giant uncharted 3 package on your bed?..i've never seen that style box packaging before.

ZeeAussie
10-02-2014, 07:46 AM
Nice update fella, like the prints and will be looking forward to the next BIG update :beer:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-02-2014, 03:59 PM
I always enjoy seeing a nice big update like that!
Very impressive and lots of sweet things there, all those signatures! So cool!
Lithographs are great and there are so many out there to choose from and it would appear you have fantastic taste. There's some wicked statues out there that look great some of those lithos.
Vigor bottles rule simply due to their quality level! Along with how awesome they are!
Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition a must for any collection!
Looking at this reminds me of my collection but also reminds me of several things I've missed. I'll have to go on a hunt for some stuff now lol.
Thanks for sharing it and looking forward to another equally amazing update from you soon!

thanks my friend! i appreciate the kind words :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-02-2014, 04:00 PM
I always wondered am I the first person that got a sketch art from R. Waters. So apparently not. :D

Keep it up man, nice collection!

thanks friend! which sketch do you have by him?

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Awesome arts my friend, great update.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/nQVnRKIpzAU/hqdefault.jpg

thanks friend! i love the futurama reference ;)

Hey
Great Update ;) and Collection

You got some nice stuff from AC.
Did you get this Crouching Altair from this Italian Ebay Seller ? (50 Euro)

thanks friend ;) say what!?!? someone had a crouching altair for 50 euros???? do you have a link for that?

Awsome update :D And i really like your walls :P Really nice painted XD

thanks friend :) i like them too. My favorite artist, Jackson Pollock inspired me to do it that way.

I... I... I wanna break into your place and take them all away.

haha thanks friend!

Wow Nice Update LoneW!! Lots Of Signed Items :clap: Definitely Have Some Wants In Your Collection :spiteful:

thanks friend :) yeah i try to get my items signed any chance i get.

everything looks beautiful!!!!...what is in the oversized giant uncharted 3 package on your bed?..i've never seen that style box packaging before.

thats friend :) that is the sideshow exclusive nathan drake statue :) its amazing!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/3002131-nathan-drake/lg/3002131-nathan-drake-003.jpg

Nice update fella, like the prints and will be looking forward to the next BIG update :beer:

thanks friend! it should be coming soon. im just awaiting some items in the mail :)

Lemur
10-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Crazy amazing collection you got there man. :notworthy:

I guess you sleep on the floor since the bed seems to be taken :secret:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-02-2014, 04:28 PM
Crazy amazing collection you got there man. :notworthy:

I guess you sleep on the floor since the bed seems to be taken :secret:

thanks bud! i will have to put some photos up of how my rooms looks with it all put away ;)

Rewolution
10-02-2014, 05:03 PM
thanks friend! which sketch do you have by him?

I have the Motorized Patriot sketch.

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-05-2014, 06:28 AM

thats awesome :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-05-2014, 06:29 AM
just waiting on a few items then will be doing an update yet again :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-08-2015, 04:33 AM
been a while guys sorry lol very busy!!! got engaged to my wonderful fiancée in May and recently found anew job an will be moving! to answer some rumors, I am thinning out a bit of my collection. Mainly my Uncharted and Last of Us item! Hope you all are well guys :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-08-2015, 05:09 AM
Also I happens to come across some new items to my collection as well!!! Thanks to a few awesome members here!!! You know whom You are ;) I will be updating in a few week!!!

KnightOfTruth
09-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Congrats on both accords bud! Glad to hear you weren't gone for good! Look forward to seeing some updates for sure! :thumb:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-08-2015, 11:53 PM
Congrats on both accords bud! Glad to hear you weren't gone for good! Look forward to seeing some updates for sure! :thumb:

Thank you much for the congrats! I am so very excited :) she is my life man!

NOPE!!! not gone for good will be actually getting back into it once I get settled and whatnot :) have some catching up to do actually lol took out most my naughty og collection but for what it's going towards it is total cool with me! Going to be focusing more on my major collections like Assassins Creed, Gears of War, Dead Space, Bioshock, Mass Effect and Fallout now :) feel free for you and anyone else to catch me up on what I misse lol :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-08-2015, 11:54 PM

hey man you ever think about parting with it lol

KnightOfTruth
09-09-2015, 02:33 AM
Thank you much for the congrats! I am so very excited :) she is my life man!

NOPE!!! not gone for good will be actually getting back into it once I get settled and whatnot :) have some catching up to do actually lol took out most my naughty og collection but for what it's going towards it is total cool with me! Going to be focusing more on my major collections like Assassins Creed, Gears of War, Dead Space, Bioshock, Mass Effect and Fallout now :) feel free for you and anyone else to catch me up on what I misse lol :)

If you've been focusing on being and doing your very best for the woman you'll spend the rest of your life with, then, my friend, you haven't missed anything! :thumb:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-09-2015, 03:42 AM
If you've been focusing on being and doing your very best for the woman you'll spend the rest of your life with, then, my friend, you haven't missed anything! :thumb:

Thank you so much man! That was very kind :) I can't wait my man!

Vlad
09-09-2015, 10:37 AM
got engaged to my wonderful fiancée in May and recently found anew job an will be moving!

Congratulations, man! :beer:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
09-10-2015, 04:57 AM
Congratulations, man! :beer:

thank you so much man! much appreciated :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Update hopefully coming soon! Take a look at my wanted thread too guys! Let me know!

0329liuken
10-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Can't wait to see it :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
01-13-2016, 05:37 AM
hey guys all too long!!!! hope you did not miss me too much :) I have a few new items coming my way in the next few weeks and once I get time to do it I will have some new stuff posted that I have gotten in the meantime :)

KnightOfTruth
01-13-2016, 04:31 PM
Looking forward to seeing it my friend! I've recently boxed up all my stuff and had to move it and every few minutes all I was thinking was, "man, I still haven't taken a picture of that"... unfortunately I didn't group all those things together so my intro page will have to remain the cavern of echoes for now!

Glad to hear you're alright as well! Always curious about people who disappear for awhile. :thumb:

IAmTheLoneWanderer
01-14-2016, 07:33 PM
Looking forward to seeing it my friend! I've recently boxed up all my stuff and had to move it and every few minutes all I was thinking was, "man, I still haven't taken a picture of that"... unfortunately I didn't group all those things together so my intro page will have to remain the cavern of echoes for now!

Glad to hear you're alright as well! Always curious about people who disappear for awhile. :thumb:

hey man same with me! lol I recently moved a few months ago and what is not on display, I have in boxes in a few closets and storage areas lol

Gadgetron
01-14-2016, 10:07 PM
Awesome collection man !

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-06-2016, 11:01 PM
just got one of my framed prints fixed and hopefully going to be framing an amazing Bioshock print soon!!! Update coming in a month or two :)

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-06-2016, 11:02 PM
Awesome collection man !

thank man! I appreciate it!

Joel Nigma
10-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Assassin's Creed and Naughty Dog stuff. Are all your AC prints framed?

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-12-2016, 04:00 AM
Assassin's Creed and Naughty Dog stuff. Are all your AC prints framed?

hey man i actually sold all my naughty dog stuff! trying to focus on Assassins Creed, Bioshock, Dead Space, Fallout and Gears of War lol

to answer your question, quite a few of Assassins Creed prints I have are professionally framed however there are still a few that are not that need to be!

eternix
10-14-2016, 06:21 AM
My, My such a lovely collection! ^_^

IAmTheLoneWanderer
10-22-2016, 03:47 PM
My, My such a lovely collection! ^_^

thanks so much for the kind words! :)