PDA

View Full Version : My entire CE game collection up for sale, all sealed and mint condition NTSC

stavie33
07-14-2013, 02:21 AM
Hello fellow CE lovers, my name is Alex and I've been collecting sealed CE games since the release of Halo 2 CE. I have extreme OCD and used to love building a collection of flawless condition sealed games as they packed my room and all my shelves. However, years have gone by and I've grown up. I'm now a senior in college and moving out into my first apartment. Money is an issue, and beyond that I have no where to put my gigantic game collection, so I've decided to sell it. Everything I list here must go and I am more than open to price negotiations. If you are interested in any of my collection, please let me know and I will be more than happy to accommodate the sale in any way possible. If you would like pictures feel free to ask.

A few things to note about all my games:
-They are ALL BRAND NEW/FACTORY SEALED. I open NONE of my games.
-They are all MINT CONDITION UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. I have terrible OCD and any damage on the packaging (even the shrink wrap) would nag me to death so I've always searched for the mintest possible copy in my area.
-They are all NTSC versions
-IF they are MULTIPLATFORM GAMES, THEY ARE ALL THE XBOX 360 VERSION

With that said, here is a list of what I have for sale:

Title:
Price:
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)

For Sale

Title: Lost Planet Collectors Edition
Price: $75
Detail conditions: Comes with the pre-order bonus PTX-40A figurine. The figurine is sealed

Title: Devil May Cry 4 Collectors Edition
Price: $100
Detail conditions: Comes with pre-order bonus hardcover artbook

Title: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Collectors Edition
Price: $60
Detail conditions: Comes with pre-order bonus stickers and comic back (whatever the pre-order bonus at gamestop included)

Title: Splinter Cell: Conviction Collectors Edition
Price: $30

Title: Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition
Price: $40

Title: Halo Wars Limited Edition

Title: Deus Ex Augmented Edition
Price: $45

Title: Mafia 2 Collectors Edition
Price: $65

Title: Castlevania Lord of Shadows Limited Edition

Title: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collectors Edition
Price: $35

Title: Darksiders 2 Collectors Edition
Price: $170
Detail conditions: An abnormally perfect box with absolutely no bends, dents, rips, tears, creases or damages whatsoever. I sent back my original box that was dented and asked the factory to specifically give me the mintest possible copy they had. The price is mainly due to this being the only flawless box I've seen for this item since you may know this was packed in an extremely flimsy (if not the flimsiest I've seen) cardboard box

Title: Diablo III Collectors Edition (PC)
Price: $170

Title: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Collectors Edition

Title: Prey Collectors Edition
Price: $35
Detail conditions: The game is sealed and the metal tin is mint but the shrink wrap is pretty damaged.

Title: Metal Gear Solid HD collection Limited Edition
Price: $80

Title: Zone of the Enders HD collection Limited Edition
Price: $50
Detail conditions: comes with pre-order poster

Title: Forza 4 Collectors Edition

Title: Forza Horizon Collectors Edition

Title: Assassin's Creed 1 Limited Edition
Price: $150

Title: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collectors Edition

Title: Assassin's Creed Revelations signature Edition Package
Price: $110
Detail conditions: Comes with the signature edition (sealed, $50), Davinci's Flying Machine (sealed, $40, one of the corners of the box is dented), and Neca Ezio figuring ($20). You can ask for any individually or get all of them.

Title: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 clubnamco exclusive edition
Price: $130
Detail conditions: was limited to 5000 copies, comes with the two figurines, soundtrack, poster, game and some other stuff

Title: Call of Duty Black Ops: Prestige Edition

Title: Call of Duty MW3 Hardened Edition
Price: $70

Title: Saints Row 3 Platinum Pack
Price: $65

Title: Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition

Title: Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition

Title: Soul Calibur 5 Collectors Edition
Detail conditions: comes with Ivy head game stop pre-order bonus

Title: Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition
Price: $175
Detail conditions: This was the best condition version I could find but due to the cardboard box it has some slight wear

Title: Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition

Title: Dead Space 2 Collectors Edition
Price: $150

Title: Agarest War Zero Limited Edition

Title: Alan Wake Collectors Edition

Title: Two World's 2 Royal Edition
Price: $90

Title: Fable 3 Collectors Edition

Additional Collectible Items/Steelbooks and opened games

2x Assassin's Creed 3 pre-order steelbook (sealed in plstic, $10 each)
2x resident evil raccoon city pre-order bonus sign ($45 per sign)
Agarest War Really Naughty Edition opened but mint (cardboard box is not bent or damaged, some slight wear, mintest box I've seen, all I did was take of the plastic wrapping and adjust the mousepad to prevent it from bending the box) $75
Resident Evil 5 Collectors Edition opened (all contents are in mint condition including steelbook case, cardboard box is slightly dented) $40
Thrashball Cole Neca amazon exclusive figure (Sealed, mint) $100

Shipping and Payment
Although I have an ebay account I'd prefer not to go through listing these on ebay as this alternative of dealing directly save me time and fees. I would however prefer to be paid through paypal or some other safe method to make sure your money (and mine) is protected until your game arrives safely. I am also fine with taking checks or however else you want to pay if you are okay with paying before I ship, but I feel paypal is probably the safest option.

For shipping the buyer pays the shipping. I would got to a post office and check for the best/cheapest shipping method for games of that size and then let the buyer know what the shipping price is before we perform any transaction. If you are fine with the shipping price, then I'll send the game once I have the money. I know a lot of you guys are not from the US and I don't mind shipping internationally but be aware of possible expensive shipping fees.

If you have any other questions let me know. I hope to get rid of all the ones listed with a price as soon as possible to clear space in my new apartment as it's extremely cluttered and I am currently in need of funds. As I said I'm completely open to price negotiations I'm selling these mainly to make room and turn whatever I have that I'm not using into some amount of money so don't hesitate to ask.

KnightOfTruth
07-14-2013, 03:33 AM
Let me read through the rest and I'll get back to you on others.

Edit: Okay, too broke (or too many other "I'll take that" deals going on) for anything else! Thanks!

Ayiu
07-14-2013, 12:16 PM
I would be interested in one or two things, mainly the Ni No Kuni Steel and the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collectors Edition/Metal Gear Solid HD collection Limited Edition

But it all depends on the shipping price and if someone else from Europe wants to join to split shipping ;)

Oh and would you mind showing some pictures of the three mentioned above?

mosavon
07-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Please remove the games without prices, if they are not currently for-sale then they do not belong in the thread.

I'll check back in 24 hrs, if they haven't been removed by then or priced, i will remove the thread.

LyricalOne
07-14-2013, 05:00 PM
If possible, do you have a picture of Splinter Cell Conviction?

Also from the list of items removed, are you willing to sell the Love is Over Ed.?

Thanks, let me know!

Forces
07-15-2013, 05:01 AM
I'm interested in the Fallout, I sent you a PM

Irondave1984
07-31-2013, 02:26 PM
Hello, I am interested in Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition
I would like information on the condition of the items and if possible some pictures
I would like to know the total cost for shipping and if possible a safe shipment since I live in Italy.
For payment paypal is perfect.

Greetings and thanks :)