PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

Collector's Edition
08-02-2012, 03:17 AM
kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-limited-edition-ps3-2
...view this game on the homepage (http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-limited-edition-ps3-2)

comaamen86
08-02-2013, 03:23 AM
added to db

Twisted
08-02-2013, 03:33 AM
please tell me where the info came from that KH 1.5HD REMIX "limited edition" NTSC comes in "cardboard slipcase"..thank u

comaamen86
08-02-2013, 03:51 AM
please tell me where the info came from that KH 1.5HD REMIX "limited edition" NTSC comes in "cardboard slipcase"..thank u

prior square enix releases of this kind

i will break dance if it does not

but will edit for continuity sake

Twisted
09-07-2013, 07:37 AM
I saw a pal unboxing video on youtube...this is almost like a digipak..I think that's why pal versions have an added cost..i think the ntsc version will have different artbook and packaging.

Ayiu
09-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Looks like to me it comes in a cardboard artbox...but I'm quite disappointed. Not even an extra game case :/

I think about cancelling this.

zG-Y-bAz0sI

Cosmic_Link
09-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Looks like to me it comes in a cardboard artbox...but I'm quite disappointing. Not even an extra game case :/

zG-Y-bAz0sI

I really like that! ^^ Would rather a CE like that than it come in a box with a little paper back artbook. That's what made me import the premium edition of the Hitman HD collection. Glad I pre-ordered this! ^^

Letrico
09-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Any north american version unboxing yet?

Letrico
09-10-2013, 04:41 AM
North American Unboxing

s8JASLIhrE0

Xmo
09-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Looks like to me it comes in a cardboard artbox...but I'm quite disappointed. Not even an extra game case :/

zG-Y-bAz0sI

Just got back from gamestop and if you didn't preorder you get a regular game case with no artbook... You will regret cancelling it. Haul your ass in gamestop and get this darn thing.

Twisted
09-11-2013, 12:32 AM
some guy on ebay has already sold 9 of them for US$80 each..and still has 6 left to go..lol..I will admit I am jealous of him and all the money he is making..LOL...i'm too lazy to pull something like that off..but he will probably end up making $1,000 profit..plus I wonder who or what company set aside so many for him to pick up unless he went to many many retailers....

usiris
09-11-2013, 06:18 AM
some guy on ebay has already sold 9 of them for US$80 each..and still has 6 left to go..lol..I will admit I am jealous of him and all the money he is making..LOL...i'm too lazy to pull something like that off..but he will probably end up making $1,000 profit..plus I wonder who or what company set aside so many for him to pick up unless he went to many many retailers....

Amazon?

He'll make about $150-200 after all the ebay/paypal fees.

Matt16
09-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Amazon?

He'll make about $150-200 after all the ebay/paypal fees.

Probably true, and then hopefully afterwards he'll get run over by a bus

Romeo
09-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Probably true, and then hopefully afterwards he'll get run over by a bus

Amen. Too bad he didn't on the way home from hoarding numerous copies.

Vikingo82
09-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Amazon made it again...

Had two preorders, and I receive this:

"Hello,

We're writing about your Amazon.co.uk pre-order 204-6284885-4935512 which includes the following:

-----------------------------------------------------
B00CURCJFH

Kingdom Hearts 1.5: Limited Edition (PS3)

Unfortunately, there's been a change to the availability of this title as Amazon.co.uk is receiving a very limited supply. In light of this information we've reduced your order to one unit.

We understand this isn't what you expected when you placed your order and apologise for this inconvenience.

We hope to see you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk"

What happen to this people??? Is not the same my money than other people???

I made my preorders the first day!!! Can I take some action about this?
Where is the preorder guarantee now???

So f***** angry right now!!!

bravoguy
09-11-2013, 05:14 PM
I think now a days Pre-ordered stuff become really vey messy thing...........
Recent bad experiences are

1.) NI NO KUNI (US Wizard's Edition)
2.) Kingdom Hearts 1.5
3.) Metal Gear Solid Legacy (Pre-order controversy on play-asia.com as discussed in detail in our found deal section)
4.) Tales of Xillia 2
5.) Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Cheast
6.) The Last of Us (PPE & Asian Collector's Edition)

I mean if we pre-order some thing and paid for then it must be honoured rather than cancelling or limiting it to reduced number...........

Vikingo82
09-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Amazon made it again...

Had two preorders, and I receive this:

"Hello,

We're writing about your Amazon.co.uk pre-order 204-6284885-4935512 which includes the following:

B00CURCJFH

Kingdom Hearts 1.5: Limited Edition (PS3)

Unfortunately, there's been a change to the availability of this title as Amazon.co.uk is receiving a very limited supply. In light of this information we've reduced your order to one unit.

We understand this isn't what you expected when you placed your order and apologise for this inconvenience.

We hope to see you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk"

What happen to this people??? Is not the same my money than other people???

I made my preorders the first day!!! Can I take some action about this?
Where is the preorder guarantee now???

So f***** angry right now!!!

I think now a days Pre-ordered stuff become really vey messy thing...........
Recent bad experiences are

1.) NI NO KUNI (US Wizard's Edition)
2.) Kingdom Hearts 1.5
3.) Metal Gear Solid Legacy (Pre-order controversy on play-asia.com as discussed in detail in our found deal section)
4.) Tales of Xillia 2
5.) Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Cheast
6.) The Last of Us (PPE & Asian Collector's Edition)

I mean if we pre-order some thing and paid for then it must be honoured rather than cancelling or limiting it to reduced number...........

Yeah mate...what most hate is the big slogan: "Preordered guarantee"...

It's AMAZON!!! No Namco, no gamestop....it's HUGE!!!!

I want my preorder guaranteed!!! 2 KH editions!!!!

StayFree( ' 3')
09-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Didn't Amazon already state in the description it was one per customer?

http://www.amazon.com/ordering-multiple-copies-artbook/forum/Fx3DTV3X0SPDL8N/Tx3CYFJRHFT13SV/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_tp_cq?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BKWQA2Yhttp://www.amazon.com/ordering-multiple-copies-artbook/forum/Fx3DTV3X0SPDL8N/Tx3CYFJRHFT13SV/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_tp_cq?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BKWQA2Y

Vikingo82
09-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Didn't Amazon already state in the description it was one per customer?

http://www.amazon.com/ordering-multiple-copies-artbook/forum/Fx3DTV3X0SPDL8N/Tx3CYFJRHFT13SV/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_tp_cq?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BKWQA2Yhttp://www.amazon.com/ordering-multiple-copies-artbook/forum/Fx3DTV3X0SPDL8N/Tx3CYFJRHFT13SV/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_tp_cq?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BKWQA2Y

I did it the first or second day that preorders came out, and they said nothing aboit that, in that case, amazon system wouldn't had allow me to order too...and I wouldn't have had received the email for the apologies...

I preordered both from amazon.co.uk...

Matt16
09-11-2013, 07:22 PM
This is common with Amazon when it comes to limited items, based on their track record you're lucky to even be getting one. I've had numerous items cancelled altogether by them and no matter how much you argue with them nothing will come of it unfortunately :(

On a separate note, mine came today :banana:

Cosmic_Link
09-11-2013, 11:09 PM
This is common with Amazon when it comes to limited items, based on their track record you're lucky to even be getting one. I've had numerous items cancelled altogether by them and no matter how much you argue with them nothing will come of it unfortunately :(

On a separate note, mine came today :banana:

Where you pre-order your's from? My amazon order hash even been charged yet! >.< Gonna be well fucked off if I don't get this since I cancelled my Shopto order! >.<

Matt16
09-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Where you pre-order your's from? My amazon order hash even been charged yet! >.< Gonna be well fucked off if I don't get this since I cancelled my Shopto order! >.<

Ordered it from Shopto, packing wasn't great but it arrived alive and kicking :) I really hope you get yours!

bravoguy
09-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Game.co.uk is still selling Limited Edition copies, so anyone still searching can grab a copy from there before its too late.........