PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island GOTY Steam code giveaway + Saints Row 3 DLC

Clusks
08-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Dead Island GOTY (and Saints Row 3 - but i might just be the DLC)
PC Steam Code
Free!

So I'm absolutely terrible for any sort of game that is scary, and since I got this in the Humble Bundle, I thought I'd offer it up on here to someone that wants it. The main criteria I will give out is that I want to give it to someone who is actually going to play it and enjoy it! So no one who just wants it because it's free; it's only fair that someone who really wants to play the game enjoys it!

And, as with the last downloadable, I'd prefer to give it to someone who is a CE contributor! It includes Saints Row the Third DLC as well, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to play that without the main game.

I was hoping to make a competition for it, but I haven't a lot of free time at the moment! When the PS4 is out, I do intend to start some sort of CE competition with some collectable prizes and download codes! So watch out for that in the future.

It's not a lot, but I decided that from now on I'd pass stuff like this on to the forum because it's such a great community. Do I have any takers? :D

Thetof91
08-06-2013, 07:52 PM
I would like it :p

Clusks
08-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Sent you a PM! Let me know if it worked.

Platfus
08-06-2013, 08:08 PM
I will be buying bundle too, so I can give you it for later giveaways.

Clusks
08-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Hmmm, Thetof91 has just told me that it didn't work because it said that he didn't have Saints Row the Third on Steam =( At least I presume that's the reason!

Sorry guys, but if anyone else does have this game then it's free to go to them! Going to get a few more download codes soon to make up for it :D

Clusks
08-07-2013, 03:00 PM
I will have a few game download codes available later on, guys. Decided that I'd put I'll try put them on between 9pm-10pm UK time so hopefully it'll cover people in all time zones :D So check it out then, I'll have three initially and maybe some more later on in the week!

Clusks
08-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Right then everyone! I have three steam keys to give away, as well as the originally mentioned Dead Island GOTY (but it can only be accessed if you have Saints Row the Third!).

Right now, Steam codes up for grabs are:

Max Payne
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Max Payne II: The Fall of Max Payne

Same rules apply as before - I'd prefer to give these steam keys away to people who are actually wanting to play these games and not someone who's just after the satisfaction of getting some free stuff! Also, i received a message today from someone who signed up (on this very day) and asked for the Dead Island GOTY edition. I'd prefer to give these away to site contributors and people who are active in the community!

Only one download per person!

Also, Thetof91, would you be happy if you received a download code for Manhunt? Or would you prefer for me to find something else?

Thetof91
08-07-2013, 09:05 PM
No need :) It was Dead Island I wanted to play :p
Just give to some one else :)

Matt16
08-07-2013, 09:06 PM
I'll take the Bully one if possible please? :D

I've always fancied playing that

SwiftDeath
08-07-2013, 09:09 PM

Just FYI PC port is the worst port for Bully

Xbox being the best followed by PS2

Clusks
08-07-2013, 10:12 PM
No need :) It was Dead Island I wanted to play :p
Just give to some one else :)

Ah, no problem, sorry dude! But go to the humble bundle and put down $5 or so and you can get that and a whole load of other games :D

Check your PMs!

Matt16
08-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Just FYI PC port is the worst port for Bully

Xbox being the best followed by PS2

Cheers Swifty, I'll give it a blast though :)

Check your PMs!

Cheers mate, it worked great :thumb: Many thanks for this :)