PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3 Norwegian Steel & Dead Island Stickerbook

Zaku77
08-13-2013, 08:59 PM
Hey guys, I've got a couple of steels that are more on the 'rare' side for your consideration, as well as some leftover spares that I have just sitting around.

Pics will gladly be sent upon request!!

Battlefield 3 Gamestop Norway Exclusive - $60 shipped (Outside US will be this plus shipping cost)
Steel is in overall great condition. There are a couple of light blemishes, but nothing too major.

Dead Island Stickerbook - $80 shipped (Outside US will be this plus shipping cost)
This steel is basically perfect. I will also include the Dead Island Riptide steel with this (in perfect shape) for free, if you like.

I've also got two of the three Crysis 3 Mexican steels. These are $25 shipped a piece (Outside US will be this plus shipping cost) or buy them both for $45.

Metal Gear Rising Shinkawa G2 - $15 shipped (Outside US will be this plus shipping cost)
Steel is perfect except for a line/scratch that runs down part of the back. It was there under the shrinkwrap, so I'm not quite sure what the deal with it is, but it's only view-able under certain light/angles.

Crysis 3 POL G1 - $18 shipped (Outside US will be this plus shipping cost)
Steel is perfect except for a small ding on the bottom of it. I actually owned it for a couple of months before noticing because it is on the bottom.

Prototype 2 EU G1 - $18 shipped (Outside US will be this plus shipping cost)
There is a small dent near the spine (and I mean small), but it is in great shape other than that!