PDA

View Full Version : PS2 European Automobile Colour Collection (Super Red) console for sale

tbcsam
08-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Hi all
I am selling my Red PS2 Console on Ebay if anyone is interested. Here's the link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sony-PlayStation-2-European-Automobile-Color-Collection-Super-Red-Console-NTSC-/321187135931?pt=Video_Games&hash=item4ac83ec1bb&_uhb=1

I am the original owner of this console. I won it in a contest over 10 years ago. This is a "Super Red" console from the "European Automobile Colour Collection". There were only 666 of this colour made for North America. Pictures confirm the serial number and that the warranty sticker is still intact.

It has been used for play but not much as my husband had a regular black console. It operates perfectly. There are no scratches on the console itself so it still has its glossy finish. Included in the purchase is the matching red glossy controller, original power and tv cords, upgraded tv cord (5 plug), 3 memory cards and a black controller. The red controller has been used only a handful of times, buttons still feel new. I do not have the red box it came in, or unfortunately the red stand (they were lost in a move).