PDA

View Full Version : The Last of Us Stuff for Sale

iNL27
08-18-2013, 12:12 PM
Hi Everyone

I'm selling my small Last of Us Collection, new things have popped up so I'm looking to get rid of these asap.

I'm selling;

American Dreams Poster wont find another one, signed by Faith Erin Hicks and a little Ellie Doodle and Neil Druckmann. 11" x 17" 80 pounds

Signed PAX poster by Bruce Straley. 11" by 17" 70 pounds

1st Prints 1 to 4 American Dreams comics. 50 pounds

Joel Edition Game brand new and sealed, slight damage to box. 50 pounds

also Uncharted 2 & 3 promo games. 40 pound the pair.

I am open to offers but I think I've priced them fairly so don't take the mick!!

If you want pictures send me your emails through PM and I'll send some to you.

Thanks and take care all

mosavon
08-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Hi Everyone

I'm selling my small Last of Us Collection, new things have popped up so I'm looking to get rid of these asap.

I'm selling;

American Dreams Poster wont find another one, signed by Faith Erin Hicks and a little Ellie Doodle and Neil Druckmann. 11" x 17" 80 pounds

Signed PAX poster by Bruce Straley. 11" by 17" 70 pounds

1st Prints 1 to 4 American Dreams comics. 50 pounds

Joel Edition Game brand new and sealed, slight damage to box. 50 pounds

also Uncharted 2 & 3 promo games. 40 pound the pair.

I am open to offers but I think I've priced them fairly so don't take the mick!!

If you want pictures send me your emails through PM and I'll send some to you.

Thanks and take care all
Please either upload or provide links to pic's to this thread within 48 hours or i'm afraid it will be removed.

Here is a guide to uploading pic's to your thread if your not sure. Feel free to ask for help within this time frame should you need any assistance. http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11674

Do not require people to PM/email you for pictures. If you have pictures that you can email, then you have pictures that you can post in the thread.

Marketplace Rules:
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11