View Full Version : For Trade: The Last of Us Statue

Lilytoby
08-19-2013, 02:11 PM
For Trade
Title: The Last of Us Joel and Ellie 12" Statue
Region: European Version
Price: Trade Only
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) Brand New and Sealed

I accidentally ordered 2 of these, so would like to trade one.

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv5/Lilyt0by/9713E350-8C68-4293-B462-49F466E179EF-541-000000534BF7D97F_zpsd453449f.jpg

I can take more photos, and photos of mine (if you want to know what the statue looks like) on request. I'm trading the one with the better box, as mine has a small dent on the side.

Wants:
Tomb Raider 2013 PS3 Collector's Edition
anything from the following games:
Uncharted
The Last of Us
Bioshock
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts

My collection is tiny, so just try me I guess :)

Crimson_Dragon92
08-19-2013, 03:10 PM
For Trade
Title: The Last of Us Joel and Ellie 12" Statue
Region: UK Version
Price: Trade Only
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) Brand New and Sealed

I accidentally ordered 2 of these, so would like to trade one. They will be arriving in the next day or two, so i can take pictures of the boxes then.

Wants:
Tomb Raider 2013 PS3 Collector's Edition
anything from the following games:
Uncharted
The Last of Us
Bioshock
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts

My collection is tiny, so just try me I guess :)

How about a Tomb Raider 2013 Collectors edition? The one with the figure and all. Complete and sealed. :) And for PS3 of course. Please PM me when you get a chance.

Lilytoby
08-19-2013, 03:18 PM
How about a Tomb Raider 2013 Collectors edition? The one with the figure and all. Complete and sealed. :) And for PS3 of course. Please PM me when you get a chance.

I wouldn't trade for just that I'm afraid, as I could get it from Amazon for 70.

Crimson_Dragon92
08-19-2013, 03:22 PM
I wouldn't trade for just that I'm afraid, as I could get it from Amazon for 70.

What kind of collectibles are you in to? Posters and stuff like that. I have a large collection of display items. Including a window poster for Bioshock infinite. If you have some particular items then let me know.

Lilytoby
08-19-2013, 03:44 PM
What kind of collectibles are you in to? Posters and stuff like that. I have a large collection of display items. Including a window poster for Bioshock infinite. If you have some particular items then let me know.

I'd definitely prefer things that I can display, figures, prop replicas and the like are probably the most appealing to me.

Crimson_Dragon92
08-19-2013, 03:47 PM
I'd definitely prefer things that I can display, figures, prop replicas and the like are probably the most appealing to me.

I'm the same way. Well, let me see what I have hanging around. I just moved so some of it is in storage in the house. When I get home after work I can see what I have.

I do know that I have some GTA4 collectors edition items such as the Rockstar dufflebag and the GTA4 lock box. Along with the art book and key chain. And some old RE4 vinyl bags from the UK. I have some more similar nifty stuff. I'll update later tonight on what I find. :)

Lilytoby
08-19-2013, 03:49 PM
I'm the same way. Well, let me see what I have hanging around. I just moved so some of it is in storage in the house. When I get home after work I can see what I have.

I do know that I have some GTA4 collectors edition items such as the Rockstar dufflebag and the GTA4 lock box. Along with the art book and key chain. And some old RE4 vinyl bags from the UK. I have some more similar nifty stuff. I'll update later tonight on what I find. :)

Great, let me know :) I'm not a huge gamer though, so it's quite a limited selection of games that I am interested in.

gazhims3lv
08-19-2013, 07:32 PM
I have Uncharted: Drakes Fortune press kit but you'll have to add 150e to make it equal

Lilytoby
08-19-2013, 08:33 PM
I have Uncharted: Drakes Fortune press kit but you'll have to add 150e to make it equal

Not really all that interested in the rare press kits - thanks anyway :)

Lilytoby
08-20-2013, 10:37 AM
Updated with photo :)

Lilytoby
08-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Still for trade, will be going on the bay soon though :)