PDA

View Full Version : Just starting out

Ashelia
08-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Hi everyone, I've been a lurker for a year but I finally decided to sign up, really impressed by all collections here btw. I've only just started my gaming collecting, mainly GTA stuff for a few months so its rather small :sorry:

I live in a small place without a proper display case so some things are put away like standees, posters and games but I still hope to expand my GTA/Rockstar collection regardless.

In the last photo you can see a glimpse of my FFXII Judge Magister Gabranth helm. I'm a FFXII fan as well but I only keep the helm out as to not destroy the paint by placing it in the garage. I also have the Masterpiece Arts Gabranth, 6 promo posters of the main characters, XII PS2, the CE tin, and the Ultimanias. I've also been a collector of Dragon Ball figures/statues for a few years too but its nothing special.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i127/____08/IMG_4486.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i127/____08/IMG_4488.jpg

MortalMonday
08-20-2013, 11:38 PM
Welcome. Good luck on expanding your collection.

Gazereths
08-21-2013, 01:31 AM
Hey there welcome to the forum :) a nice start to your collection there mate.

Now you have the collecting bug it'll never leave you, it's good (at least in my opinion) that you're sticking to one franchise, it won't hit your wallet too hard.....maybe :p

Dr_Jengo
08-21-2013, 07:14 AM
Good choice of game to start out your collection ;)

Deathhound
08-21-2013, 07:58 AM
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!

Great game you chose with starting :D

Ashelia
08-21-2013, 08:12 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome, I'm excited to be able to start collecting one of my favorite series.

Marius87
08-21-2013, 10:31 PM
Hi, and welcome!

Love the GTA collection, can't wait to se future updates on your collection:)

Forces
08-22-2013, 02:06 AM
Sweet collection! Welcome to the forums

Twisted
08-22-2013, 05:01 AM
that's a great collection you got there..some serious GTA love and dedication :)...maybe you ought to expand your collection into a rockstar theme, max payne, red dead redemption, etc..lots of neat swag and collectables along those game lines too.

rapister
08-22-2013, 07:27 AM
that's a great collection you got there..some serious GTA love and dedication :)...maybe you ought to expand your collection into a rockstar theme, max payne, red dead redemption, etc..lots of neat swag and collectables along those game lines too.

lol Twisted, your comment is going to open multiple pandora boxes for him!

good stuff though!