PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row IV Game of the Generation Edition (Xbox 360 & PS3 Versions)

Kelekin
08-21-2013, 10:39 PM
For Sale
Title: Saints Row IV Game of the Generation Edition
Platform: Xbox 360 (x1), PlayStation 3 (x1)
Region: NTSC/North America
Price: $175 (X360), $190 (PS3)
Condition: Sealed
Detail conditions: Should be perfect shape, still waiting on arrival

Hey all. Up for sale is the Saints Row IV Game of the Generation Edition for both X360 and PS3. Also comes with the Presidential and Costume Pack pre-order codes.

I had pre-ordered a 2nd of the PS3 one from a separate site just in case (as I often do, to have backup sources because I've been screwed over many times). Then, to my surprise, on Tuesday, EB Canada still had copies of the Xbox 360 version so I grabbed one of those since I noticed a lot of people on here were having their pre-orders cancelled.

So basically, I have a spare PS3 and 360 version available. I rather they go to someone on here as opposed to eBay, and I'll do exact shipping worldwide. Shipping quotes for the Xbox 360 one won't be available until it arrives next week, and the PS3 one arrives tomorrow.

As for feedback, under the same username (Kelekin), I have 170 on NintendoAge and somewhere around 100 on Racketboy and a bunch on GameTZ as well. :)

mosavon
08-21-2013, 11:01 PM
Thread Closed.

Do not list anything for sale unless you are in physical possession of it (this means no pre-order re-sells