PDA

View Full Version : For Sale/trade: BlazBlue Limited Edition/PAL/Xbox 360 (Sealed)

Skoolstah
04-28-2010, 11:43 AM
Got sent another copy of the game for some reason and I unwittingly paid for it. Too much of a hassle to return it, so I might as well try to sell it here. Be warned, it only works on PAL consoles.

Would love to get my mitts on a sealed Death Edition or Divine Edition of Dante's Inferno (Xbox 360 or PS3) or the Resistance 2 CE.

Steve50013
04-29-2010, 01:03 AM
Got sent another copy of the game for some reason and I unwittingly paid for it. Too much of a hassle to return it, so I might as well try to sell it here. Be warned, it only works on PAL consoles.

Would love to get my mitts on a sealed Death Edition or Divine Edition of Dante's Inferno (Xbox 360 or PS3) or the Resistance 2 CE.

I can prob get you a copy of divine edition but ntsc only. I don't really want blazblue but im sure you got something else we can work out.

Skoolstah
04-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Dante's Inferno isn't region-locked, so it's all good. I can probably procure a sealed Fallout 3 Lunchbox Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360 if that strikes your fancy.

twistedsymphony
04-29-2010, 02:03 PM
^considering Steve is in the states maybe you could hook him up with something EU only...

I know I really enjoyed importing a heavy rain CE :D

Skoolstah
04-29-2010, 02:31 PM
Ugh. We didn't even get the Heavy Rain CE here.

twistedsymphony
04-29-2010, 02:37 PM
really? damn that sucks :(

Skoolstah
04-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Yeah. There were a bunch of limited editions released in Europe that I never got hold of, thanks to THE import company (yes, there's only one that imports the games for redistribution) that takes in only the games they think will sell well. So we get shitloads of X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Singstar and less of limited editions because they're more expensive to import and their budget doesn't cover it because they squandered it all on before-mentioned games.

Steve50013
04-29-2010, 11:34 PM
If you are looking for NTSC collectors editions I'll look around and see what I can find. I'll check on the devine edition when I go to gamestop in a bit. I'm almost 99% sure we still have a few sealed copies.

I personally don't have any trouble importing from Europe to the US. I but stuff on ebay and have them send it to my buddy in the UK and he sends them to me.

We still have some sealed and they are 59.99 but I can get it for about $54 after tax and my discount.