PDA

View Full Version : A small time collector from Toronto Canada :)

SarcasticJoker
09-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Hey guys,

I have been a member of this website for a while but never got around to introducing myself due to my busy schedule.
I finally decided to take some quick pictures and show off my collection before I start storing most of this in my garage because I am running out of room space :(

A little bit about myself...I am in my final year of Engineering School, and as a student I don't get much income now and then so I have to let go of some Limited Editions for now and hope to come back to them when I have a better job. I have a thing for Steelbooks, Limited Edition Consoles and mostly Limited Editions for my 360.

I know my collection isn't great but I try my best to save up and get as much as I can. I hope in the near future to make a lot of friends on this website. I look forward to getting to know most of you.

Sorry the pictures aren't great quality. I took them quickly using my phone. And here is the link to my pictures...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/101421918@N05/sets/72157635419894149/

Sorry if the link does not work or if I have violated any rules for this website. I am new here so feel free to correct me... :newhere:

Texas Fire
09-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Very nice! Welcome! You'll love this place...

TF

LeX
09-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Welcome mate,, cool collection.
I envy students who have time and money to start their collections.
when I was studying I don't have budget to buy thing I can buy now

Mike1888
09-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Nice collection, welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

Stevo
09-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Some nice items there mate, welcome

ZeeAussie
09-09-2013, 04:07 AM
Welcome fella, hope you enjoy your stay here :beer:

SarcasticJoker
09-09-2013, 05:18 AM
Thanks everyone!! Been on this website for a while and I am already liking it. It is always nice to see fellow passionate collectors from around the world when people around you call you crazy for spending money on these wonderful items :lol:

LyricalOne
09-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Welcome :welcome:

Thanks everyone!! Been on this website for a while and I am already liking it. It is always nice to see fellow passionate collectors from around the world when people around you call you crazy for spending money on these wonderful items :lol:

Haha I feel the same way about this place. It's great to see people get excited when you find a good deal or get a new item rather than the usual "it's a waste of money"

I know what you mean about being a student and trying to maintain a collection :suicide:
Sadly I still have some time left in school and such. Good luck on your final year!

Deathhound
09-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Welcome to the forums, really great collection you have there! I hope you can get the LEs/CEs back you had to let go. :)

Eric
09-09-2013, 10:38 PM
AHHH those Dragon ball mangas, so nice man. Nice stuff!!

Dan
09-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

SarcasticJoker
09-10-2013, 02:42 AM
Welcome :welcome:

Haha I feel the same way about this place. It's great to see people get excited when you find a good deal or get a new item rather than the usual "it's a waste of money"

I know what you mean about being a student and trying to maintain a collection :suicide:
Sadly I still have some time left in school and such. Good luck on your final year!
Ya, sure is tough being a student and a collector. Can't wait to finish school and become a full-time collector :lol:
Welcome to the forums, really great collection you have there! I hope you can get the LEs/CEs back you had to let go. :)
I really hope so!! One of them was a PSP 1000 Metal Gear Portable Ops Konami Stype with only 2500 produced!! :(...Still hunting that one down to this day..
AHHH those Dragon ball mangas, so nice man. Nice stuff!!
Thanks! This was actually one of the first few things that started off my collection. P.S. I have been a DBZ fan since a kid so this collection holds very dear to me, also got some Dragon Boxes (the yellow bricks), except vol.2...can't find it anywhere less than 400$ now :(

I have more stuff on the way right now, bought it with the bit of money I saved up during my summer job. I ll be sure to post it all here as soon as it arrives!!
Again, thanks for the support everyone.

MadMax86
09-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

:banana::banana::banana: