PDA

View Full Version : GTA 5 Collectors Edition, Last of Us for sale or trade

iNL27
10-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Hey Ya'll

I'm looking to trade for Assassins Creed items ideally but will sell. I'm open to offers, please PM with what your offering. I don't want people thinking I'm expecting eBay prices. please offer!!

I recently bought a GTA 5 Collectors edition for PS3 with a stupid premium as I stupidly forgot to pre order one. new and sealed. 120 pounds, money loss on my part.

GTA 4 N1KO number plate. new and sealed. 40 pounds

I also have the complete Last of Us American Dreams comics, all brand new, boarded and 1st prints. 40 pounds

Also a Joel edition of the game, slight creases on box as it was packed quite poorly by retailer. still new and sealed 50 pounds

Also have a rare poster signed by Druckmann and Faith Erin Hicks of the alternative cover of the 1st comic of American Dreams, basically a larger version of the mini comic you receive with the Joel or Ellie edition. 11" x 17". 80 pounds.

Also 2 PAX posters both signed by Stanley. 11" x 17". 60 pounds

Thanks everyone.

nipperkipper
10-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Hey Ya'll

I'm looking to trade for Assassins Creed items ideally but will sell. I'm open to offers, please PM with what your offering. I don't want people thinking I'm expecting eBay prices. please offer!!

I recently bought a GTA 5 Collectors edition for PS3 with a stupid premium as I stupidly forgot to pre order one. new and sealed. 120 pounds, money loss on my part.

GTA 4 N1KO number plate. new and sealed. 40 pounds

I also have the complete Last of Us American Dreams comics, all brand new, boarded and 1st prints. 40 pounds

Also a Joel edition of the game, slight creases on box as it was packed quite poorly by retailer. still new and sealed 50 pounds

Also have a rare poster signed by Druckmann and Faith Erin Hicks of the alternative cover of the 1st comic of American Dreams, basically a larger version of the mini comic you receive with the Joel or Ellie edition. 11" x 17". 80 pounds.

Also 2 PAX posters both signed by Stanley. 11" x 17". 60 pounds

Thanks everyone.

Sent pm