PDA

View Full Version : Games, collectors and steelbooks for sale!

Roadie
10-12-2013, 09:40 AM
I have for sale:

2 X Windwaker HD Ganondorf Collectors edition for Nintendo Wii U. PAL UK, NEW AND SEALED. ? ?100 ONO
2 x tekken Tag tournament 2 for the ps3. Uk, Pal version's sealed. ?14 ono
4 x Atelier Ayesha- Alchemist of Dusk, PS3, PAL UK, new and sealed for ??22 ono.
Venom charge cradle extension for the Nintendo 3DS X10- ?6 ono
Madcatz move guns x 9, PS3. PAL UK. New and sealed. ?10 ono

Prices do not include postage, multiple items can be combined and small discount depending on purchase etc.
You can see my feedback on hotukdeals, or HDN. Based in the UK and pics can be loaded for your perusal.
I will also be listing some other things, please do ask if you need anything from the uk ie games and collectors or steelbooks!

mosavon
10-12-2013, 04:54 PM
I have for sale:
GTA V Collectors edition for the PS3, new and sealed.
Uk Pal version, price ?150 (negotiable).

4 X Windwaker HD Ganondorf Collectors edition for Nintendo Wii U. PAL UK, NEW AND SEALED. ?100 ONO

3 x tekken Tag tournament 2 for the ps3. Uk, Pal version's sealed.
4 x Atelier Ayesha- Alchemist of Dusk, PS3, PAL UK, new and sealed for ?22 ono.
Venom charge cradle extension for the Nintendo 3DS X10
Madcatz move guns x 9, PS3. PAL UK. New and sealed. ?12 ono

Prices do not include postage, multiple items can be combined and small discount depending on purchase etc.

You can see my feedback on hotukdeals, or HDN. Based in the UK and pics can be loaded for your persual.
Your for-sale thread has items that are not priced.

Do not list anything for sale unless you are willing to provide a price in your post (this means no "auction" or "make an offer" type listings. You may link to your eBay listings if you so desire)

Marketplace Rules:
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

I'll check back in 24hrs if those items are still not priced by then the thread will have to be removed.