PDA

View Full Version : International Steelbook Blowout!

Zaku77
10-28-2013, 10:02 PM
I have got a large pile of steelbooks here that I would really like to eliminate. These are all either duplicates, or they have some minor cosmetic blemishes. I will describe each one, and also take pics upon request. Keep in mind that I am the most OCD collector you will ever deal with, so I am going to go over these with a fine toothed comb to look for blemishes. 'Normal' people will find many of these to be in perfect condition. If you want to take a large-ish portion of these off of my hands, the prices will come down even more!

Shipping will be free in the US, but we'll have to work something out for international shipping.

Tales of Xillia Metalpack - $25
This metal pack was exclusive to a few different countries in Europe. This one comes from Italy. It has ~3 tiny scratches on the front, and a small indent along the bottom of the front. The indent is only noticeable when you move it side to side between different lighting and run your finger slowly over it. It's very, very slight.

Far Cry 2 Steelbook version - $20
Light damage to the slipcase. Steelbook is perfect aside from one small ding on the back. The disc is in very good condition and plays fine. The game is region free!

Soul Calibur V Steelbook - $25
This was a French exclusive. It came in G1 size only with two disc slots. This steelbook is mint.

Dead Island GOTY Edition - $10
Bought new and kept safe ever since

Dead Island Riptide Steelbook - $10
Bought new and kept safe ever since. It is unsealed, though.

Crysis 3 Steelbook - $20
This steelbook was exclusive to a few different countries in Europe (This one is from Poland). It came in G1 only with two disc slots. It has a small ding on the bottom--which is very hard to see due to where it's located. I had it for a couple of months before I actually noticed. It's perfect other than that.

Prototype 2 Steelbook - $17
This steelbook was exclusive to a few different countries in Europe (This one comes from France). It has a few paint chips and a very small ding near the spine. This steel will satisfy all but the most OCD of collectors!

Prototype 2 Steelbook - $17
This is the same steelbook as above, but a different copy of it. This one has little to no paint chips, but has two very small dings on the back.

Battlefield 3 Steelbook - $15
This is the European version of the BF3 steel. This has some light paint chips here and there, as well as a couple of small dings along the top.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Shinkawa Steelbook - $20
This is the G2, PS3 version of this particular steel. The DLC inside is unused. The steel has a small scratch along the back, but due to the shiny finish of the steel, this is only visible in certain lighting. It also has a tiny ding at the top of the back.

Crysis 3 Steelbook Mexican V1 - $25
This is one of the 3 Mexican exclusive steelbooks for Crysis 3. These were only released at various shops in Mexico, and none of those shops ship to the US. All the Mexican exclusive steels were released in G2 only. This one has very similar artwork to the European one I have listed above. This has no dents, but it does have some paint chips here and there.

Crysis 3 Steelbook Mexican V2 - $25
This is one of the 3 Mexican exclusive steelbooks for Crysis 3. These were only released at various shops in Mexico, and none of those shops ship to the US. All the Mexican exclusive steels were released in G2 only. This steel has similar artwork to the Canadian steelbook. It has no dents, with a few paint chips.

Saint Seiya Battle Sanctuary Steelbook - $15
This is the French exclusive steel for this release. It has some extremely light scratching, but does have a few dents. There is one small indent along the spine on the back. There are three more of these along the spine on the front. There is also a small indent about an inch long along the front. This one is hard to see.

mattybell2117
10-28-2013, 10:23 PM
Is the Dead Island GOTY edition just the game or what's the deal with that?

Zaku77
10-28-2013, 10:24 PM
Is the Dead Island GOTY edition just the game or what's the deal with that?

Yeah, it's kind of the odd man out because it's not a steel. I decided to ditch my Dead Island stuff, so it just needs to go haha.

Texas Fire
10-30-2013, 05:53 PM
I'll take the Soul Calibur V steelbook! Any pix of it by chance? Either way I'll take it!

TF

Zaku77
10-31-2013, 06:13 PM
Pm sent!

Texas Fire
10-31-2013, 06:45 PM
Pm sent!Pix by chance? Trying to see what kind of steel this one is. Are there different variants of the SC V steel?

Zaku77
10-31-2013, 06:51 PM
Pix by chance? Trying to see what kind of steel this one is. Are there different variants of the SC V steel?

I'd be happy to send you some if you want, but this game only has this one steel, and it was only released in G1.

KnightOfTruth
10-31-2013, 06:56 PM
I'll take the Soul Calibur V steelbook! Any pix of it by chance? Either way I'll take it!

TF

Blast... too slow :(