PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda Box Set for sale

Clusks
12-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Hey guys, sorry I've been in and out of the forum, I've had a lot of things on lately. Mainly the fact that I've moved into a new place, which was delayed by quite some time thanks to an estate agent that forgot to get the electricity connected for the property I was supposed to move into!

Anyway, I hope to be around a lot more often now, but I do have a few things to pay off, and unfortunately my laptop is on its way out (quite old and took a few knocks on way over here) so I need a bit of money.

Quite a lot of my collection is still back at home, but I forgot that I had 2 Legend of Zelda box sets on pre-order with Amazon, and I had intended to cancel them both to save a bit of money as I'm supposed to get a PS4 this month too.

So I have one Legend of Zelda box set for sale, willing to part with it for 65 GBP + postage! It's brand new and I've still not taken it out of the box yet (things have been that hectic lately!). I may be willing to part with the other one if there is someone that really wants it, but we shall see, it does look nice as part of the current collection :D

If it doesn't get sold this week then it's going on Ebay.

Makis
12-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Hello,
i'm interesting for the Legend of Zelda Box Set. Shipping to Greece please?

Clusks
12-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Just had a look at a few quotes and it'd be between ?30-50 for shipping to Greece (and that's without tracking!). If you'd be happy to pay that then it's cool, and I'll try to ask some experienced members on the forum to see if I can help get the price down.

nipperkipper
12-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Clusks the cheapest to Greece would be fully tracked via Parcelforce using http://www.p4d.co.uk/

comes out at about ?34 including VAT

Cosmic_Link
12-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Clusks the cheapest to Greece would be fully tracked via Parcelforce using http://www.p4d.co.uk/

Cheers Nipper. Have never used these, but might have to give them a go in future! ^^ I tend to use either parcel2go or transglobal. :D

Redmagster
12-02-2013, 11:50 PM
Another good one is parcelmonkey.co.uk - shop around loads and almost always come back to them...

Usually ends up being parcel force for most things on parcelmonkey but great rates and fully tracked with small surcharges for insurance :)

LyricalOne
12-03-2013, 03:47 AM
Another good one is parcelmonkey.co.uk - shop around loads and almost always come back to them...

Usually ends up being parcel force for most things on parcelmonkey but great rates and fully tracked with small surcharges for insurance :)

Just thought I'd say that the Monkey's got my package to me safe and sound.

Mags knows best, but that's no surprise :2cool:

Clusks
12-03-2013, 08:28 AM

Cheers Nipper (and the rest of you!)

So it's 34 GBP postage if you want it dude.

Clusks
12-09-2013, 12:06 AM
Will be putting this on Ebay within the next week if no one claims it!