PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Ratchet and Clank promo discs/beta/other merchandise...

crashratchet008
12-29-2013, 08:04 PM
Want To Buy
Title: Ratchet & Clank, to be precise:
-promo copies of: R&C2, 3 TOD, ACIT and Nexus (beta also accepted, for this i can pay a lot more))
-some press kit if avaiable
-Other merchandise like Action figures, T-shirts, peluches etc...
Platform: PS2, PS3
region: PAL
Condition: it makes no difference for me (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Link to DB Entry: sorry, i dunno what it is, i'm new here...

(sorry if something is not correct, i'm Italian)

[i'm also in search of rare stuff regarding Crash Bandicoot, especially betas and press kits...if someone has some, please contact me via PM]

[P.s: i can only pay through paypal]

The_Lurker
01-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Hey there

I have the Nexus beta if you're interested? (although it doesnt contain the whole game, only about 1/3 I think?) Unfortunately I just sold my Presskits... *keeping the Gladiator one though*

I also have a rare Clank keycap (still sealed) and a Full Frontal Assault TShirt, small size (near new). I may also have a spare sealed Hyperflux action figure, but those arent that rare anyway...

Let me know if you're interested anyhow

crashratchet008
01-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Hey there

I have the Nexus beta if you're interested? (although it doesnt contain the whole game, only about 1/3 I think?) Unfortunately I just sold my Presskits... *keeping the Gladiator one though*

I also have a rare Clank keycap (still sealed) and a Full Frontal Assault TShirt, small size (near new). I may also have a spare sealed Hyperflux action figure, but those arent that rare anyway...

Let me know if you're interested anyhow
Interesting stuff...but now i can only get the Shirt and the Hyperflux action figure (they're rare for me cause there, in Italy, only few pieces arrived), contact me in PM and we can talk about it