PDA

View Full Version : Ridge Racer Type 4 promo (first of many to establish eBay account)

videogame_rarities
01-03-2014, 11:07 PM
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Ridge-Racer-Type-4-PlayStation-1999-PROMO-version-/00/s/MTMwMVgxNjAw/z/AH8AAOxyVaBSxzMg/$_57.JPG

For Sale
Title: Ridge Racer Type 4
Platform: Playstation
Region: PAL
Price: $1 (auction)
Condition: Used
Detail conditions: Light surface scratches, nothing major.
Link to DB Entry:
Pictures:

Hello all!

I posted a thread in the "Welcome" forum a few months back, and I've now gotten around to parting with my collection. During 2014, everything will go. There will be signed games, rare press kits and numbered lithographs.

Since I have never sold stuff on eBay before, I felt I needed to establish a reputation there before attempting to sell items worth hundreds of dollars. So I wanted to list a few Playstation promos (black discs) to get me started. I had Crash Bandicoot 3, Vandal Hearts II and Ridge Racer Type 4 in mind. However, I quickly found out out the limitations on new sellers, only being able to post in one category once in the first month, so I was only able to list one of the games.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ridge-Racer-Type-4-PlayStation-1999-PROMO-version-/161189504711?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2587a4a6c7

So! If anyone wants to get their hands on the Playstation promo for Ridge Racer, go ahead! And if you are interested in any of the other games, I could potentially sell them to you here.

And again, as soon as my online reputation in in place, I will start listing those rarities that my handle speak of :)

I'm still new here, so please excuse any mistakes that I may have made in listing this item. Looking forward to being part of this community :)

ingmar1988
01-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Good luck selling :)

If you could send me list of press kits and lithographs i would like that :)

LeX
01-04-2014, 01:01 AM
any AC stuff?

Deathhound
01-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Anything from BioShock perhaps?

Good luck selling, I bet you got amazing stuff!

NaughtyDogJames
01-04-2014, 11:16 AM
Y'all like vultures. What other ND stuff have you got and how much for Crash 3?

LeX
01-04-2014, 11:20 AM

. We

Cosmic_Link
01-04-2014, 12:25 PM
any AC stuff?

Yeah, do you have any Animal Crossing related merch? :P

videogame_rarities
01-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Yeah, do you have any Animal Crossing related merch? :P

No Animal Crossing stuff I'm afraid!

But yes, there will be stuff from Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, Bioshock. Among many others. I have no list as of yet - I'm hoping to sell most of this stuff through eBay eventually, but some of it will end up here.

There is a lot of stuff though, and I only have so much time, so I am planning for this to go on for most of 2014.

Keep your eyes peeled.

videogame_rarities
01-05-2014, 06:04 PM

I'll try to re-list Ridge Racer to include Crash 3 on eBay, and you can bid on it. I really need to establish my eBay account in order to start selling more expensive items, that's why I put these black promo discs up for sale.