Title: Gran Turismo 6 Press Kit
Platform: PS3
Region: PAL
Price: 100 GBP
Condition: New
Detail conditions: Mint/Unopened
Pictures:

Hello,

For sale, a beautiful Gran Turismo 6 Press Kit.
Limited to 2600 worldwide. Not available in stores.

http://i.imgur.com/fW2J3u7.jpg

You can watch an unboxing of the kit here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz_jrfWZq_I

Please PM if interested.
Thanks,

Twisted
01-19-2014, 06:52 PM
Sad to see you don't have 100% feedback :(

jacobpegpog
01-19-2014, 06:58 PM
Yep, pretty frustrating. A member, no longer on here, left negative feedback before contacting me to resolve their problem.

I've been a member here for a long time and a lot of the mods/other members will be able to confirm I am trustworthy and reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

comaamen86
01-19-2014, 09:43 PM
Sad to see you don't have 100% feedback :(

i would not say it should be the defining point

for the best part i remember the situation well and had an opinion on it

but he has had pretty good feedback before and after from people so if you had something i was after the one neg would not put me off

jacobpegpog
01-26-2014, 06:39 PM
Bump!

jacobpegpog
02-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Reduced to clear! Now only 85 GBP.
PM :)

jacobpegpog
02-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Bump! Need to shift guys :)

85GBP including delivery.

Twisted
02-04-2014, 11:53 PM
I am UNDECIDED...if you are able..i wish to see additional photos of EXACT item for sale...because you have described item as MINT..word I don't take lightly :)....I would appreciate if you can show high quality photos of the 4 corners, front and back..and overall pic of item front and back...I am concerned about dents, dings, creases, scuffs, etc...additional pics would help me decide..but at the same time I do NOT want to give you the impression I am going to buy it..but I will give it serious consideration.

akapwner
02-07-2014, 05:28 PM
What about 70 euro including shipment?

Twisted
02-17-2014, 12:22 PM
Hello there!..:)..do you know when you will be able to ship the GT6 press kit and provide tracking info?..i am really looking forward to this!..i had to post here so this thread does not "auto close"..please keep me updated Jacobpegpog..thank U :)

akapwner
02-18-2014, 09:34 PM
I bought it from him 10 days ago. After I did the payment, not a single message was sent to me confirming it was shipped. Opened a dispute, let's see what happens...

Twisted
02-19-2014, 03:29 AM
i am really scared now :(..i made a gift payment...people on here vouched for him..i also bought it from him about a week ago..not heard from him since..maybe he is too busy?.he has overall good feedback..i will give him benefit of the doubt?

jacobpegpog
02-21-2014, 10:45 PM
Sorry for the delay guys - been out of the country for the last week with work.
I have PM'd you both, but packages were sent out at the start of this week so should be with you very soon (if they aren't already). Apologies for the delay :)

Twisted
02-24-2014, 06:03 AM
Thank U! for sending the PM acknowledging my order and also for updating this thread...please send me any tracking information that you can provide, so I can estimate time of arrival of the GT6 Press Kit..looking forward to it..:)

Twisted
02-28-2014, 06:06 AM
hi Jacob..i still have not received anything..please send me a tracking number..i believe it has been about 2 weeks now if not longer?..please keep me updated..thank u

akapwner
02-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Haven't recieved the press kit neither...

jacobpegpog
02-28-2014, 10:44 PM
Hi both.

Trying to locate the tracking number sfor you both (apologies for the delay). I sent this via a colleague so trying to get a response from him with the details.

@akapwner - Have you seriously not received the package? I sent yours on the same day as another package to a member here in America, and he had received his.

I sent both of these with tracking so once I locate the numbers, will be able to see when these have been signed for.

Thanks again.

Twisted
03-01-2014, 04:38 AM
Jacobpegpog, thank you for your prompt reply and attention to these issues..please let me know as soon as you can find out what is going on!!!??...as i mentioned earlier, i have NOT received anything from you as of yet.

Twisted
03-01-2014, 04:40 AM
i just hope you did NOT deliver to a wrong address with a mixup or something else?

akapwner
03-02-2014, 08:12 PM
@jacob: nope, no press kit recieved... Allready had another delivery from someone else out of the UK, so it's just you. Hope you can find your tracking number and that I will recieve the package this week.

Twisted
03-04-2014, 04:05 AM
it FINALLY ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..:) YES!!!..thank u Jacob for coming thru!..that packaging was great..that bubblewrap was really needed because the box was beat up pretty bad...but the press kit is in tip top shape..LOL..what the hell took soo long?...:)

akapwner
03-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Other packages from the UK seem to arrive in 3 days, your press kit still hasn't arrived after 2-3 weeks and no tracking number... I opened a PayPal-claim for my own security. If the press kit arrives, I'll - offcourse - close the dispute. In the meantime, I'm waiting...

jacobpegpog
03-06-2014, 09:50 PM
Just PM'd you akapwner. Apologies.