PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Senran Kagura Burst ?Life And Hometown? Edition

canuckcollector
02-13-2014, 07:02 PM
Full Game Name: Senran Kagura Burst
Edition Name: Life And Hometown Edition
Platform(s): 3DS
Region(s): PAL
Publisher: Zen United
Release Date: Feb 28, 2014
Price (RRP): 49.99
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description: This edition of the game will be limited to just 500 copies and will cost ?49.99. It will include the game, the A3 3D lenticular poster and a T-Shirt featuring Asuka.

It will be available exclusively through the Zen Store (http://www.funstock.co.uk/senran-kagura-burst-life-and-hometown-edition) throughout Europe on Feb 28th.
Link(s) to source(s): http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/13/senran-kagura-burst-gets-life-hometown-edition-europe/
Other Info/Pics:
http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/senrankb.jpg

Hauser57
02-13-2014, 07:30 PM
thank god the site does international shipping:clap:

Letrico
02-13-2014, 09:38 PM
You are quick heh. I just found out not long ago and bought one

rapister
02-14-2014, 09:15 PM
use coupon code ASYLUM to get 5 pounds off....

i dont know how long that is valid for though, worked today for me...

Hauser57
02-14-2014, 09:48 PM
use coupon code ASYLUM to get 5 pounds off....

i dont know how long that is valid for though, worked today for me...

worked for me, good looking out man :1:

Vikingo82
02-14-2014, 10:49 PM
Do they take upfront payment buddies???

canuckcollector
02-14-2014, 11:18 PM
I did search google for coupon codes and tried ASYLUM myself. It did not work for me and it still does not. Hmm...

After I placed order, I got MOREFUN 10% discount code. I canceled the first order and placed a new order with discount.

Vikingo82
02-14-2014, 11:31 PM
None of them works for me...will wait if they send me a discount code too after the purchase...

Hope so...

Cosmic_Link
02-15-2014, 11:43 AM
MOREFUN Coupon works for me. :D

Also, if you buy with Paypal, you get an option to use Paypal's "pay after Delivery service (https://www.paypal.co.uk/pay-after-delivery-more/)". :D

canuckcollector
02-25-2014, 04:58 PM
Just received shipping notification. It appears that I'll be getting 2 copies even after I canceled one preorder without coupon code applied.

Hauser57
02-25-2014, 08:27 PM
Just received shipping notification. It appears that I'll be getting 2 copies even after I canceled one preorder without coupon code applied.

Damn sorry to hear that man. I had to go back and forth with customer service to cancel a 2nd order I did by mistake myself, wish there was just a auto cancel button on the order page.

Letrico
02-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Funny it was supposed to be a 500 unit edition and the are currently sold out but more stock will be coming in march 4th?

Vikingo82
02-26-2014, 11:00 AM
The same has happen to me Hauser...made two...

One with discount, and one without it...cancelled the not discounted one, but both CE comes to my house as they have emailed me...

Yeah Letrico...it Kind of sucks....here in Spain we will receive the game, and with the preorder you get the A3 lenticular poster...so it's a Kind of joke have Paid this money for Just a t-shirt basically... So the "limited" Word now is like nonsense...

Couse I Don't expect any especial packagement for this CE....

canuckcollector
02-26-2014, 02:16 PM
I received an email saying this game is region locked and they will give full refund. I wonder if they will refund even if the game is shipped.

Vikingo82
02-26-2014, 02:18 PM
All 3DS are regi?n locked...that's Why I never buy any NA CE... :beg:

canuckcollector
02-26-2014, 02:27 PM
I keep my CE's sealed hence region locked versions do not bother me :)

update. I got email update saying my order without coupon applied is refunded. This is getting interesting.

Vikingo82
02-26-2014, 02:32 PM
Yep...Some of them they deserve it...but this one, with no especial packaging, etc... Meeehhh...

I will be a game hard to find in the future...but is not a limited edition...

Just the game, poster and a shirt...

Even Spain will receive the poster as preordering...so not a limited edition for me...

Game and goodies...that's all...

canuckcollector
02-26-2014, 02:36 PM
Yeah. If this were a special packaging, it should have been no option to select t-shirt sizes. That was somewhat expected. I think it's still a decent deal...

Cosmic_Link
02-27-2014, 11:53 AM
As expected, it's a bundle of items in a box. The lenticular poster is cool though. :D Pretty shitty though if they make more than 500 of these. I assume the T-shirt was the alleged limited item?

Vikingo82
02-27-2014, 12:00 PM
As expected, it's a bundle of items in a box. The lenticular poster is cool though. :D Pretty shitty though if they make more than 500 of these. I assume the T-shirt was the alleged limited item?

Yep...the only limited ?tem is the shirt.... Here in Spain the p?ster is the preorder bonus...

The p?ster as being lenticular does come bended? (Hope it come rolled...) Is it A3?

Post a pic Cosmic!!! :D

Cosmic_Link
02-27-2014, 04:44 PM
It's A3 and came flat in a large flat box with the shirt and game. Have just took a pic. Will upload in a sec.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/Cosmic_Link/Misc/71904B2E-7FC9-4D75-8586-5AFE26ACF863_zpsgqtrykq0.jpg (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/Cosmic_Link/media/Misc/71904B2E-7FC9-4D75-8586-5AFE26ACF863_zpsgqtrykq0.jpg.html)

Vikingo82
02-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Thanks Cosmic...so I feel like a total donk right know...

Have bought the funstock "limited" edition for 64 euros aprox with the discount code...

And here can get the game and the same preorder poster for 35 euros...

I have spent almost 30 euros, for just a shirt...

:banghead::banghead:

Cosmic_Link
02-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Yeah pretty much. I have a feeling that we're getting the same poster at GAME UK too, so I reckon I've spent 20 quid extra for a shirt. Lol

canuckcollector
02-27-2014, 04:59 PM
Is there any sign of #___/500 anywhere?

Vikingo82
02-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Yeah pretty much. I have a feeling that we're getting the same poster at GAME UK too, so I reckon I've spent 20 quid extra for a shirt. Lol

We have been totally busted... :beg:

Couse even is not limited...it was sold out, and they ended having online a second run!!! Gggrrrrr...

Not counting that they dind't cancelled my first order with no discount...so I will receive 2 of this...

Don't think so Canuck...If it's not on the shirt...all this marketing is totally crap!!!

Cosmic_Link
02-27-2014, 05:02 PM
Nope. There's nothing to indicate a quantity. Not on the shirt, the poster, the game, the invoice, or the shipping container.

Vikingo82
02-27-2014, 05:07 PM
Nope. There's nothing to indicate a quantity. Not on the shirt, the poster, the game, the invoice, or the shipping container.

We've been punk'd like noobies...

When I knew that they gave the poster as a preoder gift, I supposed everything else...no especial package, not numbered...

Conclusion: totally busted...

Probably will gave back both orders...the one with discount, and the discounted one...

Not gonna spend 120 euros for this, when I can have the poster and game for 35...

:nono:

canuckcollector
02-27-2014, 05:30 PM
Breaking the 500 release number is definitely wrong. That's what made people buy this, not the package content or the game itself.

Vikingo82
02-27-2014, 05:34 PM
Breaking the 500 release number is definitely wrong. That's what made people buy this, not the package content or the game itself.

Totally agree...and some label with the number could be even better...

Now? Meeeehhh...all I know is that I have paid 30 euros for a shirt...

Probably will give this "LE" back as it arrived to me...

Will keep the game and p?ster from Spain for 35 euros...end of funstock bs...

Cosmic_Link
02-27-2014, 05:35 PM

WOAH! 0.0 I didn't even realise they had took down the limited to 500pcs part from their description on their item page. What a bunch of crooks. Going to see if I still have it saved anywhere advertising the edition size. This is a matter for trading standards for sure! >.<

Vikingo82
02-27-2014, 05:47 PM
WOAH! 0.0 I didn't even realise they had took down the limited to 500pcs part from their description on their item page. What a bunch of crooks. Going to see if I still have it saved anywhere advertising the edition size. This is a matter for trading standards for sure! >.<

It smells bad to me, as I tried cancelled one of my two editions, and they had not canceled it...

So the second run are not from the cancelled editions...as Some members like me, ordered two, one without discount, and one with discount code...and They are getting both as well...

So, If there's a second run, they are not the cancelled ones...

And If They have removed the 500 Limited edition advertisement...both editions will be returned as they arrive to my P.O...

This is a damn joke...

Now, I do not see the Fun in the stock.... :rant:

:nono:

canuckcollector
02-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Maybe they want to fulfill the 2nd batch preorder with returns? lol

Vikingo82
02-27-2014, 05:56 PM
Maybe they want to fulfill the 2nd batch preorder with returns? lol

Probably...They will have a bunch of them... :lmao:

Vikingo82
02-27-2014, 05:59 PM
http://www.funstock.co.uk/senran-kagura-burst-life-and-hometown-edition&filter_name=kagura

Sold Out...preorder now...

Sold Out a limited edition of 500....and you can preorder now???

This is totally crap..

Cosmic_Link
02-27-2014, 06:05 PM
http://www.funstock.co.uk/senran-kagura-burst-life-and-hometown-edition&filter_name=kagura

Sold Out...preorder now...

Sold Out a limited edition of 500....and you can preorder now???

This is totally crap..

Yeah, that's what I saw too and the description has been changed too. I'll be making a claim back with paypal for an undelivered item. -_-

Vikingo82
02-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Does it come untracked Cosmic?

Will do the same If so....

Cosmic_Link
02-27-2014, 06:12 PM
Yeah, it just had 3 stamps stuck to it. lol

Letrico
02-27-2014, 11:37 PM
That is bullshit? I was expecting at least a packaging like Persona 4 Arena.

So I effectively paid extra $70 for a poster and a T shirt. I'll try to make a claim after a month then since it is international shipping and they always say please wait 2-4 weeks for delivery.

Cosmic_Link
02-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Yeah, the lenticular poster is the exact same one that GAME UK have as a pre-order bonus too. I feel like I've been had. >.< Bastards. :(

Twisted
02-28-2014, 06:40 PM
this is bait and switch fraud..

Vikingo82
03-06-2014, 02:20 PM
I will claim paypal that my package never arrived.... :shrug:

Muahahahaaaa... F*#@ them!!! :twisted:

Vikingo82
03-06-2014, 06:16 PM
And the joke continues...

http://www.funstock.co.uk/senran-kagura-burst-life-and-hometown-edition

I have emailed them asking for anwers about the 500 Limited Edition...let's see what answer give me...

Cosmic_Link
03-11-2014, 08:40 PM
And the joke continues...

http://www.funstock.co.uk/senran-kagura-burst-life-and-hometown-edition

I have emailed them asking for anwers about the 500 Limited Edition...let's see what answer give me...

Any response mate? o.0

canuckcollector
03-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Any response mate? o.0

No. They are permanently on my not-even-a-penny-for-you list.

Cosmic_Link
03-11-2014, 08:58 PM
No. They are permanently on my not-even-a-penny-for-you list.

lol I don't think I'll be buying from them again either tbh... :S

canuckcollector
03-11-2014, 09:18 PM
lol I don't think I'll be buying from them again either tbh... :S

I even left a bad review on this, and it's still not posted. They probably think the bad review shouldn't be up there since they decided to produce more copies than 500 to rip people off. Very shady business model.

Vikingo82
03-11-2014, 09:24 PM
Any response mate? o.0

Yep...

I emailed them this message:

"Original message
Javi wrote:

As far as I know Some friends o mine have received the Senran Kagura Burst, Life and hometown Edition.

I have no clue where my orders are, as you dind't sent me the trackment number.

My order numbers are: 5363 and 5405.

I Paid 7 pounds for each of this editions for shipment (think it's a lot of money for a purchase like this and have no idea where is it now), could you please give my tracking order to know where are my editions please???

By the way, could you explain me why it was supposed to be limited to 500 and when it was sold out, you put it again on the website for ordering it? If a limited run of 500 is sold out, how is it possible to be avaiable again?

Couse I bought it from you, as it was a limited edition of 500, but know I see it is not true...

But anyhow...Can you give me my tracking number of my two shipments, couse I received two different emails that my orders where dispatched... Paid twice the shipment.

Hope you can help me and give me some information about this...

Thanks in advance.

Regards from Spain!!!"

Their funny answer about the 500 LE:

"FunStock.co.uk replied:
Hi Javi
Thank you for getting in touch and greetings from the UK!

We ask all European customers to wait up to 3 weeks for their orders, we do not send this item on a tracked service as the cost would be even more significant for the customer. If you do not have your item by 18th March, please let us know and we will re-send it free of charge.

In regards to the extra stock, this was a surprise to us from our supplier as well! We have some more stock in but this batch is very limited too.

Thank you
Sadie - FunStock"

I have not received nothing by now... :whew:

And I Don't think I will receive my editions so...on 18th will tell them and of course PayPal, will have a little chat and open a PayPal invoice... :taunt:

Funstock? Yeah...there will be fun... :thumb:

canuckcollector
03-11-2014, 09:38 PM
In regards to the extra stock, this was a surprise to us from our supplier as well! We have some more stock in but this batch is very limited too.

That's one of the lamest excuse I've ever heard in my life.

Cosmic_Link
03-11-2014, 09:44 PM

As stated above, what a lame ass excuse. >.< I think you need to email them back asking how many they received exactly as the original 500pcs number is clearly false then and it's only fair that the paying customers are aware of what quantities have been made exactly.

And I Don't think I will receive my editions so...on 18th will tell them and of course PayPal, will have a little chat and open a PayPal invoice... :taunt:

Funstock? Yeah...there will be fun... :thumb:

Yeah, I think I'll send them an email about mine at the end of the week. :haha:

Tell me about it. >.< It's like they never even tried. XD As I said before, some digging should be done regarding this numbers issue. >.<

Vikingo82
03-11-2014, 09:46 PM

Yeah...and so limited extra srock from the supplier that is Still available!!!

http://www.funstock.co.uk/senran-kagura-burst-life-and-hometown-edition&filter_name=senran%20kagura%20burst

F*** off them!!!

Cosmic_Link
03-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Yeah...and so limited extra srock from the supplier that is Still available!!!

http://www.funstock.co.uk/senran-kagura-burst-life-and-hometown-edition&filter_name=senran%20kagura%20burst

F*** off them!!!

lol Don't think you're going to be able to get a refund at this rate. Going to end up with another 2 copies of the game! XD Atleast the T-Shirt is nice! ^o^

Vikingo82
03-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Oooopppppssss...

"DNSP Ltd ha enviado un reembolso

20 mar 2014 02:51:36 PDT
Id. de transacci?n: 6F747678D8184873B
Estimado(a) Javi Gonzalez:

DNSP Ltd le ha enviado un reembolso completo de ?51,94 GBP por su compra.

Si tiene alguna pregunta acerca de este reembolso, pongase en contacto con DNSP Ltd.

El reembolso se enviara a la tarjeta usada para hacer este pago y puede tardar hasta 30 d?as, en funcion del emisor de la tarjeta.

Para ver todos los detalles de la transacciin, inicie sesion en su cuenta PayPal. Esta transacci?n puede tardar unos instantes en aparecer en su cuenta."

Total refund in both of my "Limited editions"... (They keep seeling them...)

Thanks Funstock!!!! :taunt:

Cosmic_Link
03-20-2014, 04:01 PM
Only 52GBP refunded though? o.0 Was that 52GBP for each or for both?

I had another one posted out to me. :D I haz 2 now. lol I like the shirt. :D 1 to wear, one to keep nice and new. :D

Vikingo82
03-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Only 52GBP refunded though? o.0 Was that 52GBP for each or for both?

I had another one posted out to me. :D I haz 2 now. lol I like the shirt. :D 1 to wear, one to keep nice and new. :D

They made two separately redunds as they were different orders....so both...52 for each one...

Now I am the one who is having fun, and stock... :rotf:

We've been busted, but karma works well...hehehe

Vikingo82
03-20-2014, 04:30 PM
BTW...had no idea that you had not received the package Cosmic as well as me!!!! :thumb:

These Royalmail....works badly as I can see...

:taunt:

Cosmic_Link
03-20-2014, 06:20 PM
They made two separately redunds as they were different orders....so both...52 for each one...

Now I am the one who is having fun, and stock... :rotf:

We've been busted, but karma works well...hehehe

Yeah, I was a little annoyed when I found out that they had more than 500 shirts. >.< I quizzed the girl from Funstock CS about how many they actually got and she said that their department doesn't deal with the incoming stock and therefore didn't have a number for me. I don't believe that Funstock is that massive a distributor that they have multiple departments dotted about the place that they couldn't get a number for me. -_-

However the game is pretty fun and good for mindless button bashing on my break times at work. XD

BTW...had no idea that you had not received the package Cosmic as well as me!!!! :thumb:

These Royalmail....works badly as I can see...

:taunt:

Yeah, never received mine because of Royal Mail... I'll go with that. :1:

Letrico
03-21-2014, 08:38 AM
Wow guys what a coincidence. Never received mine as well!

Cosmic_Link
03-21-2014, 08:42 PM
Wow guys what a coincidence. Never received mine as well!

Oh damn, that is a shame. :secret:

Hope the sort something out for you. :ok: