PDA

View Full Version : ShindoWs Moving Sale (NISA, Aksys, Atlus LEs, PSP, PS2, PS3) Will trade as well

shindow
02-28-2014, 05:00 PM
Hey all,
I am moving and need to part with many RPG CE boxes and some goodies. Very few of these are complete, some boxes have mild wear. I wouldn't label anything as mint but nothing has anything major like tears, stains, wrinkles unless stated.

I have posted a starting price, but you can make offers.

Some games will have 2 prices as they include the game. All games are COMPLETE w/manual unless stated.

Prices DO NOT include shipping

I will hold items, but only for 3 days.

Most of these have been flattened, but still retain their shape. Exceptions, again, are noted.

I will be posting pics tonight/tomorrow, but for now, here is a list:

ALL ARE US / REGION 1.

Ar Tonelico - Outer box only, has some wear to the flap on the side, but holds up nicely - w/game: $40, w/out: $20
Ar Tonelico II Sacred Army Set - Outer box only, calendar, game, ONLY - $40
Ar Tonelico Quoga - ROUGH SHAPE. Seller didn't ship this to me correctly and it arrived damaged. The front looks just fine, but the top right side is damaged. Looks like it got bashed in but still opens/closes correctly. w/game: $40, w/out game: $15

Sakura Wars So Long My Love - Outer box and Japanese Voice over disc, both in excellent shape. JP voice over NEVER used. $13 for both

Record of Agarest War Zero - Includes outer box and limited magnetic closing case w/cards (cards never used, but appear opened. All are there, both packs). Everything is in excellent shape. $35 for everything
Record of Agarest War 2 - Includes outer box, blow up doll, and sealed soap. All in excellent shape. $30 for everything

Atelier Meruru Grand Finale - Heavy wrinkling on left side of box, otherwise fine. There are no tears or breaks in the color. $25
Atelier Rorona - Outer box is in excellent shape. Has NOT been folded down. $25
Atelier Totori - Outer box is in excellent shape. Has NOT been folded down. Still has SHRINKWRAP present. $25
Or, if buying all 3 Atelier boxes - $60

Mimana Iyar Chronicle - Excellent shape. $5

Magna Carta Tears of Blood - Excellent shape. $10

Growlanser Heritage of War - Excellent shape. Includes outer box, buttons / pins w/case, and mini keychain. (Tentative, I need to make sure I have all the peices.) $40 or $10 for just the outer box

Kingdom Hearts Days Gamestop Promo Poster - Rough shape. Has a lot of wrinkling and a small stain in the corner, but main image is not damaged. $15

Last Rebellion Exclusive PreOrder Poster - Has some wear to the edges. Double sided and beautiful! $20

Heavy Rain Gamestop Display Box - Some squishing, but still in very good condition. No damage. $20

SMT: Devil Summoner 2 outer box w/mint Raihou plush - $20

I may update this thread at a later date with more items I decide to part with. Do not expect or ask for CDs or artbooks, as I'm keeping them. If there is another bonus that is not a cd/artbook, it's likely I don't have it anymore.

I will only take Paypal payments. All boxes will be shipped as they were stored (flattened or expanded).

I would prefer to ship only to the US right now. International is just too expensive. If you're willing to foot the actual cost, we can work something out.

Delivery confirmation will be on every order, unless international.

I have feedback references at GameTZ, Ebay, and Livejournal. Please PM me if you would like the links.

TRADES - I am only looking for the following:
Tales of Destiny
Tales of Destiny 2 (US version, aka Tales of Eternia)
Tales of Legendia
Bravery Default CE
Mana Khemia 1 Jesse Figure / Statue
Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns Yuna DLC Code

If you have any questions, please ask them here in the thread.

Thank you :)

amb6883
02-28-2014, 05:16 PM
Need prices.
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

shindow
02-28-2014, 11:58 PM
My bad. I'll update with prices in the next minute or two.

Edit: Starting prices added. Feel free to submit what you think is fair.

LyricalOne
03-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Interested in:

Atelier Meruru Grand Finale - Heavy wrinkling on left side of box, otherwise fine. There are no tears or breaks in the color. $25
Atelier Rorona - Outer box is in excellent shape. Has NOT been folded down. $25
Atelier Totori - Outer box is in excellent shape. Has NOT been folded down. Still has SHRINKWRAP present. $25
Or, if buying all 3 Atelier boxes - $60

Would like to see some pictures of them and what is included exactly! :wave:

shindow
03-01-2014, 04:18 PM
For Atelier, it's just the special edition boxes. No other extras. I am more than happy to come down on the price if need be. Let me know!

shindow
03-05-2014, 01:37 AM
Bump / Added some more things.

Any interest at all? I really don't want to have to Goodwill all this stuff and prices are extremely flexible.

LyricalOne
03-08-2014, 07:31 AM
For Atelier, it's just the special edition boxes. No other extras. I am more than happy to come down on the price if need be. Let me know!

Sorry, I thought I had replied!

Thanks for the info!
I thought it might have some of the content. In case I change my mind of prices lower, I'll shoot you a PM!

Take care :wave:

Matt16
03-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Magna Carta Tears of Blood - Excellent shape. $10

Is this the one with guide, art book etc.?

Cheers

shindow
03-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Matt, it only has the outer box and poster. I'm trying to locate the poster right now. No artbook, though.

Matt16
03-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Ok, no probs mate :)