PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Mugen Souls Z Limited Edition with Zodiac Keychain

canuckcollector
03-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Full Game Name: Mugen Souls Z
Edition Name: Limited Edition with Zodiac Keychain
Platform(s): PS3
Region(s): NA
Publisher: Nis
Release Date: May 20, 2014
Price (RRP): $69.99
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description:
Link(s) to source(s): http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/Mugen-Souls-Z-Limited-Edition
Other Info/Pics:
http://store.nisamerica.com/mugenz_big_LE.jpg

ceaddiction1228
03-07-2014, 01:47 PM
HHHMmmmmmm this isnt bad

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Lemur
03-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Looks like the LE is not exclusive to the NIS America store. Only the keychain is exclusive. Not too interested in a key chain so hopefully amazon stocks this :beach:

eternix
03-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Another one to get. Looks lovely.

Artemisthemp
03-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Looks like the LE is not exclusive to the NIS America store. Only the keychain is exclusive. Not too interested in a key chain so hopefully amazon stocks this :beach:

Sorry to tell ya but, Limited Edition is exclusive to NISA store (it's even write in their help section).

Premium edition (Haven't been one since Disgaea 4) is avaliable outside NISA

Sendt fra min Nexus 5 med Tapatalk

Twisted
03-07-2014, 06:59 PM
I like the colors,..i see sony is doing the blue banner now on remaining ps3 games.

Lemur
03-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Sorry to tell ya but, Limited Edition is exclusive to NISA store (it's even write in their help section).

Premium edition (Haven't been one since Disgaea 4) is avaliable outside NISA

When I go to the exclusives tab it's not listed there. And the ad only says the NISA exclusive item is the keychain. So I don't think the LE itself will be NISA only. Hopefully we have more info soon. :think:

Artemisthemp
03-07-2014, 09:47 PM
When I go to the exclusives tab it's not listed there. And the ad only says the NISA exclusive item is the keychain. So I don't think the LE itself will be NISA only. Hopefully we have more info soon. :think:

It won't.
Look under the help section.

r3galbum
03-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Whoo it's now open for pre-order! Just got mine today :D.

canuckcollector
03-10-2014, 11:27 PM

It's just poor wording and presentation. NISA LEs had never been available elsewhere.

From email newsletter:

Mugen Souls Z for the PlayStation 3 follows the goddess Syrma, who meets Chou-Chou just after the end of the first game?s events. Syrma is out to stop an ancient threat to her world that has recently awakened. 9,999 levels of maniacal mishaps and ethereal adventures await Syrma, her crew, and hordes of shampurus as they follow a new story revolving around the zodiac!
This title will release this May 20th, and we'll have two editions available in our Online Store. The Standard Edition of this PS3 game is available for $49.99, check it out right here!
Or if you want to gather more intergalactic fun, you can check out our Online Store exclusive Limited Edition (pictured above)! Available for $69.99, this set can be found here!
The Mugen Souls Z Limited Edition comes in a collectors box that includes:
? Mugen Souls Z game for PlayStation 3
? Online Store exclusive: Hardcover art book
? Online Store exclusive: 16" x 26" Syrma's Awakening Tear-resistant Poster
? Online Store exclusive: 1.5" Zodiac Keychain
Thank you for your time and support! Until next time, please have a great day!

eternix
03-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Just pre-ordered mine as well! Can't wait!

Lemur
03-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Finally there's confirmation on it being exclusive. Guess it's time to preorder :thumb: