PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Mass Effect "Normandy SR2" Lithograph

CaptainSeifer
03-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Want To Buy
Title: "Normandy SR2" Signed and Numbered Mass Effect Lithograph
Condition: Open to various degrees of condition, particularly interested in excellent/mint condition or sealed!!!
Example Picture: http://public.dm2304.livefilestore.com/y2pjpEKeUVq77x8Eq7d3XEk9hKmXpYBjO2qOUsEGBmvf1-ByMMjTb9kHiO1s1ROzGWZfJunvygoeAo3-p8hZ-91cle8pBOZnqOyO43MpI80RXA/NormandyFramed.jpg?rdrts=69020626

Hi guys!

As I've got above, I'm currently looking to buy the signed and numbered edition of the Mass Effect "Normandy SR2" lithograph (see photo link above for example)!! Its hard to determine a value for this particular lithograph as they are so rare, but I will happily consider any offers that people have!! I'd prefer one in mint/excellent condition, but I'm pretty open to various item conditions and don't really mind imperfections that can't be seen when the item is framed. It might take 2-4 weeks for me to save up for it depending on the price, but I'm a serious buyer and really want to acquire this litho!! Also since I live in Australia, I'd really appreciate if you could give a rough estimate of the insured shipping cost. Thanks guys, I look forward to your offers!!