PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition New/Sealed US Edition

Zaku77
03-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Howdy, my friends, I have a new, sealed, and mint copy of Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition for PS3. This is the North America version, which is far nicer than the EU version. I am looking for $155 shipped within the states. I already have it packed up well enough that a herd of rhinos could trample it and it would be fine. For shipping abroad, its going to be $200. The shipping to Spain--which is where I got my quote--was $51, so it's really not cheap. It is packaged incredibly well, though, so it's a guaranteed safe delivery.

This has been promised to another member on here since just a few days after release, but they have ignored innumerable pms, visitor messages, emails, and even finding them in other threads on the site, so my patience has completely run out. I want this out of my house and into the house of another collector who wants it. I'm especially hoping that a European member is interested in this because they got gypped with their crappy version.

r3galbum
03-27-2014, 12:24 AM
Lol I feel like I know exactly who you're talking about.

Zaku77
03-27-2014, 12:26 AM
Lol I feel like I know exactly who you're talking about.

Well, I've decided to have some class and not name any names, but regular users of the site may be able to do their own deducing. ;)

r3galbum
03-27-2014, 12:27 AM
Haha :P. Good luck in selling! I know you've been wanting to sell this for quite some time.

Cosmic_Link
03-27-2014, 11:14 AM
I can't believe that the other person wouldn't want this! 0.0 Such a gorgeous CE, for such a fantastic game! ^^ Plus with us getting shafted in Euro Zone with our CE, I'm surprised this hasn't been snapped up yet. Good luck with the sale. :D I'm sure it'll go fast.

canuckcollector
03-27-2014, 03:03 PM
Listing your copy # might help drawing the interest faster :)

Zaku77
03-27-2014, 04:49 PM
Listing your copy # might help drawing the interest faster :)

I always forget that some people care about that! Lol :3

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA using Tapatalk 4.