PDA

View Full Version : Selling Fallout 1,2 & Tactics Original Big Box PC North America Edition

mariodog
03-31-2014, 04:44 AM
I have a few of the original Fallout Big Box PC games that I would like to sell. I have Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics. Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Fallout - $230
Fallout 2 - $175
Fallout Tactics (Sealed) - $180
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u519/mariodog27/IMG_2441_zps1c304a70.jpg

Letrico
03-31-2014, 05:17 AM
Definitely interested and unfortunately a forum rule states that a sale thread need to have price listed on what you want to sell.

mariodog
03-31-2014, 05:26 AM
Definitely interested and unfortunately a forum rule states that a sale thread need to have price listed on what you want to sell.

Oh okay. Sorry I'm just new to the site and wasn't aware of that rule. Thanks for letting me know.

Mrbuzzkill
04-11-2014, 07:36 PM
Hi, are any of the Fallout 1's sealed? Or is it only Tactics that's sealed? Thanks!
edit: I'd like to know, even vaguely, where they come from originally. Meaning, were they all previously owned or is it the store that removed the sticker?
Also, if not sealed, are they complete? Have you checked? :) Thanks

mariodog
04-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Hi, are any of the Fallout 1's sealed? Or is it only Tactics that's sealed? Thanks!
edit: I'd like to know, even vaguely, where they come from originally. Meaning, were they all previously owned or is it the store that removed the sticker?
Also, if not sealed, are they complete? Have you checked? :) Thanks

Hi, I have gotten these at various places throughout the years. Some were purchased at game stores and still have stickers on the box. They are all complete and have all original inserts. Only the Fallout Tactics are still sealed. And sorry it took me so long to get back to you.