PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) The Last of Us - Remastered Edition - PS4

SwiftDeath
04-09-2014, 06:15 PM
Full Game Name: The Last of Us
Edition Name: Remastered Edition
Platform(s): PS4
Region(s): All Regions [Most likely]
Publisher: Sony WWS
Release Date: Summer 2014
Price (RRP): $60 USD
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:

The Last of Us Remastered Edition is a PS4 version of the game with improved graphics, an additional commentary track, as well as included DLC and map packs.

Content Description:

All copies of The Last of US Remastered Edition include the following:

Exclusive director’s commentary for all in-game cinematics featuring Creative Director and Writer, Neil Druckmann; Voice Actor, Troy Baker, who plays Joel; and BAFTA Award winning Voice Actress, Ashley Johnson, who plays Ellie
Left Behind Single Player Expansion DLC
Abandoned Territories Multiplayer Map Pack
Reclaimed Territories Pack – details will be coming soon on exactly what is included

All Pre-orders of The Last of US Remastered Edition include the following DLC:

100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign

All PS Store Pre-Orders of The Last of US Remastered Edition include the following:

Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode

Link(s) to source(s):

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/09/the-last-of-us-remastered-coming-to-ps4-summer-2014/

Other Info/Pics:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3817/13741695334_e2f461ca7a.jpg

Moving our efforts to the PS4 has allowed us to remaster an already phenomenal looking The Last of Us in 1080p with a list of upgrades including higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, upgraded textures, along with even more improvements. We love setting challenging technical hurdles for us when working on each game – and this is no different. We’ve been working hard on The Last of Us Remastered to release a next-gen evolution worthy of the 200+ Game of the Year awards, not to mention the acclaim and expectations of our fans. We will be revealing more detailed information about the upgrades for the PS4 version in the coming months.
In addition to all the technical updates, we’re also including an exclusive director’s commentary for all in-game cinematics featuring Creative Director and Writer, Neil Druckmann; Voice Actor, Troy Baker, who plays Joel; and BAFTA Award winning Voice Actress, Ashley Johnson, who plays Ellie.
We’ve released a ton of additional content since The Last of Us launched in June 2013, including our first ever single player expansion, Left Behind. We’re happy to say that the major content releases will be included with The Last of Us Remastered:

Left Behind single player expansion
Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack
Reclaimed Territories pack – details will be coming soon on exactly what is included

Whether you are new to The Last of Us or have played it already on the PS3, we hope you are all looking forward to this release. We are!

You can preorder The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 right now from many of your favorite retailers and receive these preorder bonuses:

100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign

If you preorder on the PlayStation Store, you will receive three extra preorder bonuses to unlocks in Factions multiplayer:

Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode

Now that we’ve finally gotten the official announcement out of the way, we’ll be keeping you updated regularly about The Last of Us Remastered until it releases Summer 2014.

comaamen86
04-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Pretty fucking decent
Now bring goat simulator to ps4

DoctorX
04-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Yeah, this is so awesome to hear that this game gets definitive edition on ps4. Absolutely my all time favourite PS3 game and i were worried that i would never get to play this games multiplayer on ps4.. My dream suddenly came true after this announcement. Hopefully they will also release limited edition of this game.

SwiftDeath
04-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Rumor is August 8th release date if anyone cares

A bit late into the summer :\

M3NDEREZ
04-09-2014, 11:15 PM
I'm genuinely pleased about this, I've purposely avoided Left Behind and a second play-through because I want to save it for PS4.

sneaksgalore
04-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Just waiting for a ce or steelbook now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M3NDEREZ
04-10-2014, 01:15 AM
I'd even be happy with a digipack like the Tomb Raider release.

Twisted
04-10-2014, 04:18 AM
this one should open doors for a uncharted remastered trilogy.

goonergaz
04-10-2014, 03:09 PM
can't wait, glad I held off on going for the plat :)

GameTrigger
04-10-2014, 03:16 PM
No, thank you - it's to early for remastered version of the game + no new/extra content...

Gazereths
04-10-2014, 03:46 PM
No, thank you - it's to early for remastered version of the game + no new/extra content...

Yeah I have to agree, the slight graphical improvements doesn't warrant a repurchase for me. If they release a CE I might be interested.

goonergaz
04-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Yeah I have to agree, the slight graphical improvements doesn't warrant a repurchase for me. If they release a CE I might be interested.

"slight" lol

Be nice to see a CE of sorts though TBH I'd buy this digitally quite happily

comaamen86
04-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Day 1 love the mp on this game, and can't wait to do the dlc and play through the whole thing again

rasmusvn
04-10-2014, 06:11 PM
OmTnhXu9dqc

LyricalOne
04-10-2014, 09:18 PM
No, thank you - it's to early for remastered version of the game + no new/extra content...[

They are including the DLC

..Which is basically what every single GOTY/ULTIMATE/COMPLETE/[INSERT A STREET FIGHTER IV NAME] ever made

rasmusvn
04-10-2014, 09:42 PM

They are including the DLC

..Which is basically what every single GOTY/ULTIMATE/COMPLETE/[INSERT A STREET FIGHTER IV NAME] ever made

And you get to play a make believe arcade figther, and it's just epic.

Oh, and play with water guns and throw bricks at cars.

:banana:

TLoU is so grown-up... :) (well, most of the time it is)

Mike1888
04-11-2014, 12:48 AM
Day 1 love the mp on this game, and can't wait to do the dlc and play through the whole thing again

Agreed. Will buy again just to play the DLC and most of all...that awesome MP.

don
04-25-2014, 03:03 PM
Just waiting for a ce or steelbook now lol

I'm hoping on CE, I like those alot more xD. I really hope they'll make a CE or a real limited edition in which at least 1 statue xD