PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Knight's "Ooo I Want That" Thread - AC/Zelda/Suikoden/Halo & More...

KnightOfTruth
04-10-2014, 04:38 PM
KnightOfTruth's "Ooo I Want That" Thread
(Updated When I Can)

Well, my last Zelda-only thread closed, so I figured I'd make a new one with everything I may be interested in. If you've got any of these things or find one at a great price, feel free to let me know! Anything highlighted in red means its at the top of my list or difficult to find!!

After finding some of my Suikoden stuff, here's that #1 "grail" that is at the top of my list:
Suikoden V Signed Poster Set (x/6)

So, I've now started a hunt for perhaps one of the rarest things I've ever had to look for. With my kanji being particularly rusty - this may well turn out to be that thing I never find... that "grail" or "white whale"

Basically, back in February of '06, the promoters of Suikoden V in Japan had a blog ("King Blog") where many of the artists, developers, etc. would post updates leading up to the launch - they had a "contest" of sorts where if they reached 1,080,000 hits they'd give away in a raffle-type contest 108 "prizes".

Per the original blog, 102 winners of the "raffle" won an autographed poster of Suikoden V signed by the Director of Suikoden V: Takahiro Sakiyama, the Composer and Sound Producer: Norikazu Miura, and also the Art Director: Hideki "King" Tanaka.

I've seen only 2 of these 102 posters ever - but what I'm looking for is even rarer then that - in addition to the 102 individual posters, there were 6 sets of 3 posters given away which were also ALL signed by the above 3 people. So basically only 6 complete sets were released world-wide (nearly 8 years ago)...

... so yeah, I'm looking for one of these 6 complete sets!

Suikoden
- Complete Suikoden Trading Card/Playing Card Set
- Suikoden V Signed Promo Launch Poster (x/102) w/COA (see above spoiler for details)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_w8gQcDvpvDw/TC5mgsFHGvI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/MRJrkzyt9wc/s1600/Limited+Suikoden+V+King+Blog+108+million+hits+Post er+Signed.jpg

Zelda
- LoZ: Wind Waker Legend Scroll
- Legend of Zelda: Takt of Wind (Wind Waker) Bookmarks and Tin Pic (http://www.videogamemm.com/thehorde/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=38269&g2_serialNumber=1)
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ComicCon/Nintendo World Store Exclusive Coin Pic (http://www.videogamemm.com/thehorde/400x300xmain.php,qg2_view=core.DownloadItem,ag2_it emId=38256,ag2_serialNumber=1.pagespeed.ic.ac0OJDj v5z.jpg)
- Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Media/Press Treasure Chest (no whistle needed) Pic (http://game-swag.net/gameswag/pages/cont/pics/lozst.jpg)
- LoZ: Spirit Tracks Limited Edition (Big Tin) (UK)
- LoZ: Spirit Tracks Bonus Coins (Japan) x3
- LoZ: Minish Cap - Limited Collector's Adventure Set
- F4F Sheik Statue (Mint in Box)
- LoZ: Four Swords Letter Opener Press Gift
- LoZ: TP Trading Cards G5: Link (~$30)
- LoZ: TP Trading Cards G7: Great Fairy (~$25)
- LoZ: OoT 3D pre-order case (w/poster)
- LoZ: OoT 3D Greece Pre-orders (hat, 3ds case, keyring)
- LoZ: Skyward Sword Steelbooks (G1) (FutureShop version)
- LoZ: OoT 3D Retailer Standees (any of the 6 or so)

Tomb Raider
- Tomb Raider "Courage Crate" & Crowbar (released to certain press-type people)
- "The Summit" Lithograph (Tomb Raider) Signed/Numbered
- "The Ten Thousand Immortals" first-print edition signed by Dan Abnett & Nik Vincent
- SacAnime Convention Exclusive Tomb Raider Art signed by Camilla Luddington and Brenoch Adamas
- "Snow Day" Sideshow Exclusive Lara Croft Statue (CIB)

Assassin's Creed
- ACIII Declaration of Independence w/seal
- ACIV Leather pouch/w coins
- AC LE (UK) x4 Art Cards
- ACIV 24cm Blackbeard The Legendary Pirate PVC Statue/Figure
- Altair "Bell" PVC Statue/Figure

Halo
- SDCC 2012 Halo 4 Poster signed by Master Chief voice actor, Steve Downes and Cortana voice actor Jen Taylor. (under $60)
- WETA Halo Cortana Statue
- Halo Reach Press Kit (Metal Briefcase) Pic (http://game-swag.net/gameswag/pages/press/pics/halor.jpg)
- Anything signed by Bungie or 343 staff

Lunar
- Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Coin Bag w/coin (Japan) Pic (http://www.lunar-net.com/merchandise/coins/2.jpg)
- ESP Nall Plushie (original, not fan made)
- Lunar Keychains (Set of 6) Pic (http://www.lunar-net.com/merchandise/keychains/lunar.gif)
- Lunar (Hardbound) Strategy Guides (complete) (US versions)
- Lunar Silver Star Sega CD (lost mine) (Any Art Variant)
- Alex Punching Doll
- Lunar Lapel Pin(s)
- Anything "Lunar" related signed by Kelly Knight or Victor Ireland
- Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Sega CD (lost mine)

Steelbooks
- Borderlands 2 FutureShop Version (G1)
- Lord of the Rings WiTN w/Sleeve (G1)
- Xenoblade Chronicles (G1)
- Mario Kart 7 (3DS Size)
- Mario Kart 8 Steelbook (G1)
- Watchdogs Uplay Exclusive Steelbook (G2)
- ESO: Daggerfall Covenant "Steelbook" (Xbox 1)
- ESO: Tamriel Unlimited Steelbook (Xbox1) (Amazon.de)

CEs
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Signature Edition (X360)
- Lord of the Rings: War In The North (PAL/ES) Collector's Edition w/Steelbook (X360)
- Soul Calibur IV CE (X360)
- Xenoblade Chronicles Limited Edition Bundle (UK) (Wii)

Guides/Artbooks/Art
- LoZ: Majora's Mask 3D Nintendo World Store Launch Exclusive Poster
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Nintendo World Store Launch Exclusive Poster
- AC:Revelations Collector's Edition Strategy Guide
- Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning Collector's Edition Guide

Other Figures
- Figma Pit Figure (1st print) w/AR Cards
- Figma Dark Pit Figure (1st print) w/AR Cards
- SquareEnix Products Trading Arts Figure - Sky Pirate Balthier/Balflear
- SquareEnix Products Trading Arts Figure - Ramza Beoulve
- SquareEnix Products Trading Arts Figure - Delita Heiral
- SquareEnix Products Trading Arts Figure - Princess Ovelia Atkascha

Other Press Kits
- Batman Arkham Origins Press Kit
- Watchdogs Press Safe & USB Recorder
- Bourne Conspiracy E3 Press Kit (w/briefcase) Pic (http://game-swag.net/gameswag/pages/press/pics/tbc.jpg)
- Breath of Fire III Press-only Cigar Box Pic (http://game-swag.net/gameswag/pages/cont/pics/bofiii.jpg)

Misc.
- Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon Crystal & Base
- Any Amiibo I don't have yet
- Signed Witcher things!
- Destiny Trading Cards (1-17)
- Star Fox Plush Set
- Star Fox Bobblehead
- Star Fox Adventures Circuit City Exclusive Survival Kit (Complete)
- Other Nintendo Bobbleheads (w/box)
- Pokemon Emerald Steel tin + VIP Card & Extras Pic (http://game-swag.net/gameswag/pages/cont/pics/poke.jpg)
- Mario Kart 7 Trophies from Club Nintendo (UK) pending
- Breath of Fire OST Special Box Set
- Nintendo DS Launch Commemorative Coin (w/Samus, Wario, Mario, and Yoshi on the back)
- Kid Icarus Uprising AR Cards (AKDE) (USA versions) - PM me for a list or trade opportunities!

LyricalOne
04-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey Chris,

Just noticed you are looking for both Skyrim and Borderlands 2 G1; which ones are you looking for?

I believe there are 2-3 Skyrim G1 steelbooks and I know there are 2 Borderlands G1 (FS & CE)
I have a few spares I have to go through but I believe I might have an extra Skyrim & Borderlands.

Let me know!

KnightOfTruth
04-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Hey Chris,

Just noticed you are looking for both Skyrim and Borderlands 2 G1; which ones are you looking for?

I believe there are 2-3 Skyrim G1 steelbooks and I know there are 2 Borderlands G1 (FS & CE)
I have a few spares I have to go through but I believe I might have an extra Skyrim & Borderlands.

Let me know!

Hmmm... good question - I really like seeing the name of the game on the front of the steelbook in the German one, but the FS one does seem to have a nicer back than the German one (only 2 I've seen so far). In that case, I'm not too particular I suppose - just wanted to have a steel for it since I only have the case that came with the CE right now.

For Borderlands since I don't have the Ultimate Loot Chest yet (will pick one up super cheap some day) I guess I'm looking for the FS version at a great price.

If you could help with either of these, shoot me a PM! And thanks again Jorge!

LyricalOne
04-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Hmmm... good question - I really like seeing the name of the game on the front of the steelbook in the German one, but the FS one does seem to have a nicer back than the German one (only 2 I've seen so far). In that case, I'm not too particular I suppose - just wanted to have a steel for it since I only have the case that came with the CE right now.

For Borderlands since I don't have the Ultimate Loot Chest yet (will pick one up super cheap some day) I guess I'm looking for the FS version at a great price.

If you could help with either of these, shoot me a PM! And thanks again Jorge!

Alright, since it seems you aren't super picky with the Skyrim, I'll check and see which ones I have doubles of; and the ones I have since I thought there were 3 variants.

As for the Borderlands, I know I don't have a spare Lootchest one but I believe I have a spare FS one so I'll look for it!

Will PM you when I find them :thumb:

Cosmic_Link
04-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Which Zelda Steelbook was you after? o.0

KnightOfTruth
04-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Which Zelda Steelbook was you after? o.0

Been going back and forth on that one, since I currently have neither I think I'd prefer the French one, though for a decent price I'd get them both.

Iwatasan
04-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Hmm, I actually have 2 copies of the French one and 2 copies of the Canadian one and am looking to unload 1 of each. What kinda price range did you have in mind?

KnightOfTruth
04-13-2014, 02:12 AM
Hmm, I actually have 2 copies of the French one and 2 copies of the Canadian one and am looking to unload 1 of each. What kinda price range did you have in mind?

PM'd you mate! :)

Iwatasan
04-15-2014, 05:07 AM
Hit ya back Knight. Sorry I couldn't help ya with the steels. :( Let me know if you've maybe got Zelda stuff to trade for them though.

Maybe you've seen this, maybe not, but here's a great video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFgLkUlQzs4) of the complete OoT3D preorder kit from Greece. Never seen a whole kit for sale though...even the individual pieces come up pretty rarely. Other than the game itself you get a green baseball cap, 3DS slipcase, plastic ocarina, can of Great Deku Tree seeds, and a rubber keychain.

KnightOfTruth
04-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Thanks again Iwatasan, yeah I haven't seen all of the pre-order bonuses for sale at once either, so I'll just piecemeal them.

*Removed/Added Items and Updated some Prices*

KnightOfTruth
05-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Updated my Steelbook want list for some others that I've been searching for a good deal on, figured I might as well add them here :)

KnightOfTruth
05-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Added some other things I forgot I was looking for :) Hmmm... this list keeps getting bigger and bigger. Looking forward to removing some things from it in the next week or two though! :)

KnightOfTruth
05-15-2014, 04:33 PM
Yay! Was able to actually REMOVE 3 things from my "want" list! (Too bad I also added 4 new things) ;)

Thanks for all the help from those of you who've been helping me! You rock! :v:

KnightOfTruth
05-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Just wanted to thank Jorge for getting me those Skyrim steels! Much appreciated bro! Awesome shipping job per usual! Positive feedback to be left momentarily!

I've updated the want list for some purchases that I've made and some new ones... sheesh this thing is getting larger by the day! ;)

PulpGuy88
05-28-2014, 02:03 PM
Hi bud, take a look if there is something that can interest you in my topic ;)

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15761

KnightOfTruth
06-07-2014, 12:43 AM
Thanks Pulp, nothing from my want list, but I'll keep checking there just in case :)

KnightOfTruth
06-30-2014, 04:13 AM
Big thanks to Zaku77 for helping me reduce my list by a few import items and then some! Still looking for quite a few things though, so feel free to PM me if you've got/seen any of them!

KnightOfTruth
07-21-2014, 03:55 PM
Was able to knock out about 5 things from my list in the past month or so! :D Big thanks to Aizen for a few things which are en route and the rest I picked up elsewhere! Another 1 or 2 things will be removed soon too! :clap:

mosavon
08-22-2014, 03:34 PM
Re-Opened :beee:

KnightOfTruth
08-22-2014, 03:38 PM
Updated first post a bit. Thanks for letting me know if you've got any of these things available! :D

KnightOfTruth
09-18-2014, 07:52 PM
Updated 1st Post.
Llama.

KnightOfTruth
10-02-2014, 08:37 PM
1st Post Updated as I've picked up a few more things YAY! (and also added one or two! BOO!).
Wombat.

KnightOfTruth
10-10-2014, 06:36 PM
Updated 1st post - decided to pull out a few things I've been searching for and share them with all of you and add them under their own subheading for another of my favorite franchises! Yay "Lunar"! :D

Seesternmann
10-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Hi, I'm new to the community (will create Introducing Thread in the next few days) and so I'm still browsing through the forum. So I just noticed you're looking for the Nintendo RPG Coins (those you could get by register Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story & Pandora's Tower I assume ?)

Well, I got them in their black/dark-blue box with outer sleeve. So if you're interested just let me know. If necessary I can show some pics. :-)

Iwatasan
10-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Anything highlighted in red means its at the top of my list or difficult to find!
Oh, gotcha. At first I thought red stuff meant recently added to your list, or maybe recently acquired. I saw the Wind Waker scroll was highlighted and did a double take. By the way, do you happen to know how many of those scrolls were officially produced? I've seen unofficial ones for sale that still look really impressive. Are you only interested in the official ones?

KnightOfTruth
10-11-2014, 04:03 AM
Hi, I'm new to the community (will create Introducing Thread in the next few days) and so I'm still browsing through the forum. So I just noticed you're looking for the Nintendo RPG Coins (those you could get by register Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story & Pandora's Tower I assume ?)

Well, I got them in their black/dark-blue box with outer sleeve. So if you're interested just let me know. If necessary I can show some pics. :-)

Hi there Sees! I'm TOTALLY interested! I'll send you a PM in a bit! Thanks so much!

Oh, gotcha. At first I thought red stuff meant recently added to your list, or maybe recently acquired. I saw the Wind Waker scroll was highlighted and did a double take. By the way, do you happen to know how many of those scrolls were officially produced? I've seen unofficial ones for sale that still look really impressive. Are you only interested in the official ones?

Yeah, only interested in the official ones. I have the step-by-step instructions on how to make them myself (and honestly would trust my own abilities to be higher quality than the best I've seen out there). I've considered making one myself just to have as a display piece, but it still doesn't replace the desire to have one of the original pieces. Been looking for that piece for quite some time and just never seemed to have the $ available at the same time they've popped up. But maybe now I'll be able to find one? ;)

Venner
10-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Hey I have

LoZ: Spirit Tracks Limited Edition (Big Tin) (UK)

The game is still sealed but i opened the tin.

LowlyAssassin
10-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Will get you a secret Santa present of something from this list maybe

KnightOfTruth
10-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Hey I have

LoZ: Spirit Tracks Limited Edition (Big Tin) (UK)

The game is still sealed but i opened the tin.

Sweet! PM sent! :)

Will get you a secret Santa present of something from this list maybe

Awwww!!!! Well, shucks! :hug: but wait... Doesn't that mean it wouldn't be a "secret Santa" since you're telling me? ;) Speaking of which we need to get that thread going! It's already October!!! If not, I guess we can just buy things for people and send them stuff! :)

Iwatasan
10-13-2014, 01:20 AM
Speaking of which we need to get that thread going! It's already October!!! If not, I guess we can just buy things for people and send them stuff! :)
Yeah! I watched last year and would love to participate this year! I've been wondering when someone was going to initiate. Haven't seen vhal around lately :(

Gazereths
10-28-2014, 08:24 PM
I've got a spare Mass a Effect 3 CE guide, they're heavy though and will be expensive to post to the U.S.

I'm up for secret Santa again this year by the way.

Cosmic_Link
10-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Yeah! I watched last year and would love to participate this year! I've been wondering when someone was going to initiate. Haven't seen vhal around lately :(

Yeah Vhal hasn't been around since she started her new job. She hasn't posted on her blog either since June. Unless somebody else wants to take up the responsibility of Secret Santa organiser this year, then I don't see there being one this year. She normally started preparing it in August though, so trying to arrange everything from now will be cutting it fine. Just sayin'.

Iwatasan
10-29-2014, 05:37 AM
Yeah Vhal hasn't been around since she started her new job. She hasn't posted on her blog either since June. Unless somebody else wants to take up the responsibility of Secret Santa organiser this year, then I don't see there being one this year. She normally started preparing it in August though, so trying to arrange everything from now will be cutting it fine. Just sayin'.
Ah...taking some time off to get her priorities straight? No harm in that. I hope she does come back eventually, not that I knew her well, but I remember her being pretty much the matron saint of the forum back when I first joined.

Hopefully she's back by next August then! Shame it's not likely to happen this year, but 8 weeks would probably be much too tight.

KnightOfTruth
10-29-2014, 02:01 PM
I've got a spare Mass a Effect 3 CE guide, they're heavy though and will be expensive to post to the U.S.
I'm up for secret Santa again this year by the way.

Gaz, thanks for the offer but I agree - in the case of the ME3 book, shipping kills it!

Yeah, I agree. We'll just have to send things to people that we already know -- a Not-so-Secret Santa :)
Everybody should update their "want" lists so inquiring minds don't have to be TOO obvious!

KnightOfTruth
11-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Updated and re-arranged the 1st Post. Some things removed and some added!

KnightOfTruth
12-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Unfortunately nothing removed at this time :( Just a few more added and some press items that hopefully some forumers here can track down for me with all your "connections". :thumb:

Edit: Nevermind! There was a thing I could remove! :woohoo:

KnightOfTruth
12-27-2014, 12:39 PM
Between Secret Santa and some recent purchases I was able to knock a few more things off the list! Thanks to everyone who helped me out! :thumb:

KnightOfTruth
01-08-2015, 04:50 AM
Okay, in need of a quick find - trying to find the Zelda Phantom Hourglass Edition DS Lite (US) CIB for ~$175 or so (or less). Preferably NOT sealed, just in good condition and preferably with the outerbox not torn up (like one auction I've seen around for awhile). Added it to my list, but its on my "find this very soon" list as I would like it within the next few weeks. Thanks for the help all!

gurpswoo1
01-08-2015, 02:35 PM
I have the following:

Zelda skyward sword steelbook
Mass effect 3 edition guide - Sealed
AC:REV edition guide -sealed
3ds OOT pre-order case - Sealed
Xenoblade Steelbook
Xenoblade Collector's Edition -Sealed

You can find pictures on my site, Part 2 in my signature.

KnightOfTruth
01-08-2015, 04:49 PM
I have the following:

Zelda skyward sword steelbook
Mass effect 3 edition guide - Sealed
AC:REV edition guide -sealed
3ds OOT pre-order case - Sealed
Xenoblade Steelbook
Xenoblade Collector's Edition -Sealed

You can find pictures on my site, Part 2 in my signature.

Hi Gurp! Thanks, I looked at your site, there's quite a few things there that I'd be interested in including the above! I've got no clue what you'd be looking for for all of these (especially purchased all together) shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out! I've gotta send out a few payments tomorrow (and am still waiting for a few myself) so I'll have a better idea about where my budget is at after that.

Also, just *bumping* again for the Zelda PH DS Lite

Cosmic_Link
01-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Just curious, but may I ask what the sudden urgency is for a PH DSL? o.0

KnightOfTruth
01-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Just curious, but may I ask what the sudden urgency is for a PH DSL? o.0

Nope, sorry. Its top-secret. :secret: (unless telling you would result it me getting one sooner...)

Cosmic_Link
01-08-2015, 08:28 PM
Fine. :P Be like that! :beee:

Unfortunately I can't help you with it. Mines sat on the shelf with my other Zelda consoles, just chillin'! :D

LyricalOne
01-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Nope, sorry. Its top-secret. :secret: (unless telling you would result it me getting one sooner...)

He's trying to build a holy shrine that will teleport him to Hyrule.
Only problem is he needs an authentic PH DSL :nosleep:

OT: sorry I can't help you there, but I do remember one time when I saw one at a yard Sale/flea market.

I think it was priced at like $80 (which is EXPENSIVE for a yard sale/flea market)
If only I knew then what I know now....

Free bump!

gurpswoo1
01-10-2015, 02:16 PM
Hi there

Price below:

Zelda skyward sword steelbook = £27
Mass effect 3 edition guide - Sealed = £22
AC:REV edition guide -sealed = £30
3ds OOT pre-order case - Sealed = £22
Xenoblade Steelbook = £37
Xenoblade Collector's Edition -Sealed =£63

Delivery is going £30

If you take all of the above I will reduce price by £6 ( Basically a £1 an item), please note if you add extra items I will take the extra delivery cost.

Gee

Rewolution
01-11-2015, 01:18 PM
Hey Knight, I can't reach you since a few days, could you clean your inbox? Thanks a lot!

mosavon
03-04-2015, 07:59 PM
:nosleep:

KnightOfTruth
04-19-2015, 06:56 AM
Was able to cross the following off my list (as well as a few other things which weren't mentioned on here):
- LoZ Gameboy Advance SP LE (CIB)
- AC:U Arno PVC Statue/Figure
- AC:U Elise PVC Statue/Figure
- Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Edition (Sealed) (X360)

I did add 2 new Zelda items to the "want" list though... I think I gotta start tackling that one before it gets too crazy, anyone wanna help?? ;)

TheHeape
04-19-2015, 07:13 PM
I have a sealed mass effect 3 collectors guide with a small tear in the cellophane on the back but no dings or dents, I also have one that is signed by the writers of the guide I want to keep one but I don't really care either way.

KnightOfTruth
04-19-2015, 08:54 PM
I have a sealed mass effect 3 collectors guide with a small tear in the cellophane on the back but no dings or dents, I also have one that is signed by the writers of the guide I want to keep one but I don't really care either way.

Awesome, may be interested in the signed one, I'll shoot you a PM in a bit! Thanks!

TheHeape
04-19-2015, 11:32 PM
Wow there is one of those signed guides on eBay for $150 holy crap. I actually have all of the guides you are asking for but only one of the KoA and AC:R so I am hesitant to part with those.

KnightOfTruth
05-05-2015, 09:13 PM
Was able to cross off a Zelda item or two, but went ahead and added 2 posters I've been hunting for... will this list ever diminish??

Iwatasan
05-06-2015, 02:31 AM
Was able to cross off a Zelda item or two, but went ahead and added 2 posters I've been hunting for... will this list ever diminish??
Never

What did you get?

KnightOfTruth
05-06-2015, 08:40 AM
Never

What did you get?

Well, haven't posted a "what you got lately" post in awhile, but this particularly was the Zelda 25th Anniversary 3DS (never got that one originally), the Zelda Minish Cap GB Advance SP CIB, the Zelda OoT Plush Set (the ones you got recently), and the Launch Poster & Bookmark from NWS and also was able to secure the MM Night Light thanks to the kindness and generosity of a stand-up guy!

Hopefully going to pick up those 2 steelbooks finally too, but will have to wait and see about that. There was a guy selling a bunch of Zelda merch, I won 2 big items off him and asked if he had anymore he was going to sell and he said no. A few hours later he puts up some other things and those 2 steelbooks. Guess he changed his mind... :shrug:

Gotta add another Zelda thing now that I just found out about them though -- never saw those WW Kubrix figures before! Those things are pretty cool looking and probably something I could let my kids play with too without worrying about them.

KnightOfTruth
05-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Well, was able to remove one more Zelda item
- LoZ: Skyward Sword Steelbooks (G1) (French version)

and I didn't add one this time! :woohoo:

KnightOfTruth
05-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Removed another item - Super Mario 3D Land (3DS Size) (its en route) and have 2 more pending removal and nothing new added either!
Thanks to Gadgetron for the help and the others soon as well! :woohoo:

KnightOfTruth
05-31-2015, 08:35 AM
Another removal and hopefully 3 more in the works!

- Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition Strategy Guide Thanks to TheHeape!

KnightOfTruth
06-16-2015, 03:21 PM
- Nintendo DS Lite Zelda Edition (CIB)
Another one bites the dust!

King Peter
06-16-2015, 11:43 PM
You've missed the Halo Reach Press kit a few weeks back

I'm probably sure there are still a few Altair Bell for 49.99$ at EB games store in Canada. Not in my area unfortunatly :P

Iwatasan
06-17-2015, 01:37 AM
- Nintendo DS Lite Zelda Edition (CIB)
Another one bites the dust!
Nice! Gold one?

KnightOfTruth
06-17-2015, 04:09 AM
You've missed the Halo Reach Press kit a few weeks back

I'm probably sure there are still a few Altair Bell for 49.99$ at EB games store in Canada. Not in my area unfortunatly :P

Whaa?!? Seriously? That stinks. I don't have time to search for everything on my list all the time... can't believe I missed that one though! :( Still sad that I missed the last one (with the Reach Legendary edition) for ~$100 or so. Kicking myself I didn't bid a few more bucks that night.

Nice! Gold one?

Yeah. I never got the US one with the outer box. Only one was the Canadian one (had french writing on the front), but ended up snagging a CIB one recently, so glad to have finally completed my "Gameboy/DS" Zelda collection. Though I guess I could still try and hunt for the silver one, but since it wasn't US released and I already have ours, I'm not as eager to find one as I was the UK Advance SP that I got.

King Peter
06-17-2015, 04:25 AM
It was a nice set

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221763343304?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Better luck next time

KnightOfTruth
08-05-2015, 05:33 PM
Need to update a few more things on the first page, but finally picked up the remaining
- Lunar Silver Star Story Collectors Edition (PS)

StayFree( ' 3')
08-06-2015, 04:57 AM
knight, my inbox filled up but I gotta tell you that I was able to get some of those things you wanted from sdcc. more specifically, the tomb raider related stuff (srry, no zelda). I'll get into more detail when I clean out my inbox.

KnightOfTruth
08-06-2015, 11:05 AM
knight, my inbox filled up but I gotta tell you that I was able to get some of those things you wanted from sdcc. more specifically, the tomb raider related stuff (srry, no zelda). I'll get into more detail when I clean out my inbox.

:woohoo: :1: :banana:
Thanks for letting me know! I was wondering about the Zelda figure in particular, so I appreciate all the efforts! I'll hit the hunt on eBay for one instead (I know a few were available for import, but I was thinking the SDCC one might have English writing on the box and all that).

No worries about the inbox, just shoot me a PM with the details whenever you get a spare moment!
:beer:

KnightOfTruth
09-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Oh snap, in before this place gets :lock:'d

Updated OP:
- Sisters of Artemis Dev-Team Journal
and two more pending sales/receipt

:woohoo:

Seesternmann
09-10-2015, 07:41 PM
Free bump. :D

Found two german pre-order items for the New Super Mario Bros. games at ebay.de for a few €.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Super-Mario-Bros-2-Munze-Anhanger-1-Beutel-fur-die-Munzenjagd-Nintendo-neu-/121734929654?hash=item1c57f79cf6

1x New Super Mario Bros. 2 coin keychain
1x New Super Mario Bros. Wii coin bag/pouch

And since you're kind of Nintendo-addicted I just wanted to ask if you're looking for those items (seller only ships within Germany though) ??

Anyway, sorry for not responding to your last PM. I had my Bachelor thesis a few days ago and was busy the last weeks.
I'm currently waiting for the items you're interested in to arrive at my home. And right after I received everything and double checked the condition you'll get a PM. :)

:wave:

KnightOfTruth
11-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Darn, REALLY need to start tackling some of these things... the list is getting longer! :swoon:

KnightOfTruth
12-17-2015, 06:31 PM
Sweet! In before it was locked! :)

Updated original post - was able to remove the Zelda whistle with big thanks to Iwatasan for the tip! :thumb: (Now I just need that chest!)

Seesternmann
12-18-2015, 12:51 PM
Since my inbox is almost filled up - and I'm too lazy to free it up now ^^ - I'm posting it here: I finally managed to get my hands on some of the CN trophies. I should have them with me in January. I'll send you a PM as soon as I'm back with them so we can discuss any details. ;)

Happy holidays my friend! :)

KnightOfTruth
12-18-2015, 05:46 PM
Since my inbox is almost filled up - and I'm too lazy to free it up now ^^ - I'm posting it here: I finally managed to get my hands on some of the CN trophies. I should have them with me in January. I'll send you a PM as soon as I'm back with them so we can discuss any details. ;)

Happy holidays my friend! :)

Thanks chief! Was hoping we could square away accounts sometime soon and early next year sounds great! It'll give me some time to make room for all the things you've got piling up over there haha! Hope all went well with the rest of the thesis and everything and I hope you have a great Christmas and any other holidays you might celebrate!
:thumb:

mosavon
08-27-2017, 07:50 PM
There we go :thumb:

KnightOfTruth
08-27-2017, 08:04 PM
Thanks Mos!

Okay not sure if this is 100% accurate, but pretty sure I've got the following in the past year or so, will remove them from the "want" list. Also, I am aware all my photos bombed out, will have to look into updating those too! :thumb:

- Suikoden Tiekreis DS (NTSC-U) (CIB) w/LE Disc
- LoZ: Phantom Hourglass Media/Press Promo Hourglass
- F4F Skull Kid Statue (Mint in Box)
- Halo MCC Steelbook (G2) or entire Halo MCC Limited Edition (UK)
- LoTR: Shadow of Mordor Steelbook (G2)
- Risen 2 Keg Edition (X360)

So yeah, if you've got any of the stuff on the OP still, hit me up!

KASTANO
09-05-2017, 07:13 PM
I have two things on your list in case you are interested:

- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Signature Edition (X360)
- Halo Reach Press Kit (Metal Briefcase)